undercover agent on the record hotline

Victorian

wont mention the guy's name.

"i never thought i would see a 7-0 hammering of hearts in an edinburgh derby again but hibs are playing some great stuff and the jambos are rotten. hibs are due to give somebody a doing and i reckon it might be the old rivals who are a very poor side. the fans are so confident and i reckon it could end up 7-0 to the hibs and repeat the famous 1973 scoreline at tynecastle"

has to be a wind up. there's no cretinous hobo so utterly deluded that they would believe this.... right?

:hat2:

"i never thought i would see a 7-0 hammering of hearts in an edinburgh derby again but hibs are playing some great stuff and the jambos are rotten. hibs are due to give somebody a doing and i reckon it might be the old rivals who are a very poor side. the fans are so confident and i reckon it could end up 7-0 to the hibs and repeat the famous 1973 scoreline at tynecastle"

has to be a wind up. there's no cretinous hobo so utterly deluded that they would believe this.... right?

Celtic thought they were home and hosed last Wednesday, I took draw half time Hearts full time at 16/1, I fancy the same again on Saturday, hope the Hobo players are as deluded

The Future's Maroon

Not in a million years will they ****bags beat us 7-0 again....and certainly not this weekend.

Yes I will admit they are the form team and if this game was at Fester Rd I would be slightly more concerned although still not overly concerned, but as its at Tynie I am fully confident we will win (3-1).

Seem to remeber they were spouting the same p**h a couple of years ago when we were due to play them at fester road after theu won the Mickey Mouse cup. Big Zal shut them up though :smiley2:

Repeat performance for Saturday please!!

Not that pish

Exactly what I was thinking.

Yes Hibs are the form team so in my opinion the result will one of 2 ways. We will sneak a narrowly deserved 1-0 or they will win by 3 or 4 goals.

But another 7-0?! Not a chance.

i wasn't fortunately not old enough to go to the 0-7 game but i was at the 6-2 easter road game. this was one of the worst days of my life and i will never forget walking up easter road at 4-1 hearing the crowds as hibs scored the next 2. then i heard the 3rd and said to my m8 no not 7? the guy in front said no, cameron just scored. a little bit of consolation for a really bad night. but then the 5-1, 2-1 and 4-4 eventually came along and blew that result out of the water. we're still the big team no matter what.

mon the hearts!

Tokyo Drifter

C'mon peepz, cheer up: yes we were rank against Motherwell but it's only a week since we beat Celtic at Parkhead. Bring some of that to the party on Saturday and we'll be alright.

Patrick Bateman

Things like this should be pinned to the dressing room wall. The players owe us a performance after the pitiful and meek peformances of this season. If our players are up for it, we WILL win, however, if they are complacent or overly cautious (Laszlo's forte) then we'll throw it away.

Not in a million years will they ****bags beat us 7-0 again....and certainly not this weekend.

Yes I will admit they are the form team and if this game was at Fester Rd I would be slightly more concerned although still not overly concerned, but as its at Tynie I am fully confident we will win (3-1).

Is that the score or the odds?

:10900:

Can't believe that anyone could think that this could be a 7-0. For ****s sake they are an average team in a ****e league. Time we got a grip. Roll the sleaves up on Saturday and ram their OTT optimism right down their poxy throats and send them back to the doss house they bide fi AGAIN.

Captain Lithuania
Can't believe that anyone could think that this could be a 7-0. For ****s sake they are an average team in a ****e league. Time we got a grip. Roll the sleaves up on Saturday and ram their OTT optimism right down their poxy throats and send them back to the doss house they bide fi AGAIN.

Excellent post! :P

Not too worried about this derby.

Hearts have played well against sellick twice and the hun once (I know we fell away in that game), as well as Zagreb at home.

We don't have a problem being up for the big games.

Not saying we'll win easy but can't see us getting a doing either.

As you say above Hearts performances have been a lot better against teams who come out and attack. This suits our counter attacking style a bit more. Our main problems are when teams sit in, which many of the "lesser" teams seem to do. We have no idea/imagination with regards to how to break these teams down and no ability to adapt our tactics.

Thay are complete mildew the lot of them

However I don't think we will lose as much as 7 nil but I would not be that surprised

Captain Lithuania
Thay are complete mildew the lot of them

However I don't think we will lose as much as 7 nil but I would not be that surprised

You're just as bad as them..

Captain Lithuania
explain please?

Constant negativity from you. Always making a bad situation worse. Just a wee bit of positivity wouldn't hurt you? Surely?

Constant negativity from you. Always making a bad situation worse. Just a wee bit of positivity wouldn't hurt you? Surely?

Do you think I like being like this?

I used to be a glass half full man

Since Csaba came in I have watched EVERY game - even a lot of friendlies

It is the same dross every week, same tactics, same formations, same nonsense

Anyone who thinks this will change with this guy is an idiot

Anyone who thinks we will win 3 nil on Saturday is an idiot

It is not about being negative it is seeing what is infront of you

The guy is dog turd

We are as poor this season as last ,we just got lucky last season. Most games last season were equally as dull

I am going to make it my mission in life to rid HMFC of this absolute clown of a man (Csaba Frail)

It is not romanov, it is not referees - it is Csaba

Yes the players must take the blame also but Csaba seems to award players who are garbage every week. The club is a gravy train to most muppets.

I love my club more than is possible to possibly love but hand on heart I despise almost EVERYBODY on our payroll

this is how Einstein sums up stupidity

" doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

I am going to make it my mission in life to rid HMFC of this absolute clown of a man (Csaba Frail)

:4_1_72:

I suggest: let your belly rumble on the internet. Bound to do the trick, I'd have thought. :stuart:

:4_1_72:

I suggest: let your belly rumble on the internet. Bound to do the trick, I'd have thought. :stuart:

Ther is not much else to do

I'd never harm the man - I mean him no physical harm - although if something did happen to him I would not blame the police for questioning me :th_o:

Ther is not much else to do

I'd never harm the man - I mean him no physical harm - although if something did happen to him I would not blame the police for questioning me :th_o:

If typing some stuff on the internet is all you do when making something "your mission in life", I don't hold out much hope for you, I'm afraid. :th_o:

If typing some stuff on the internet is all you do when making something "your mission in life", I don't hold out much hope for you, I'm afraid. :th_o:

Oh Shaun gives a break eh!

Whatever I type you sit there (probably in your Y Fronts) and just take the ****

grow up dude

I am as passionate as the next and i'm hurting like the next

This is a forum for the fans by the fans

I am exercising my right to be unhappy with the man

Captain Lithuania
Do you think I like being like this?

I used to be a glass half full man

Since Csaba came in I have watched EVERY game - even a lot of friendlies

It is the same dross every week, same tactics, same formations, same nonsense

Anyone who thinks this will change with this guy is an idiot

Anyone who thinks we will win 3 nil on Saturday is an idiot

It is not about being negative it is seeing what is infront of you

The guy is dog turd

We are as poor this season as last ,we just got lucky last season. Most games last season were equally as dull

It is not romanov, it is not referees - it is Csaba

Yes the players must take the blame also but Csaba seems to award players who are garbage every week. The club is a gravy train to most muppets.

I love my club more than is possible to possibly love but hand on heart I despise almost EVERYBODY on our payroll

this is how Einstein sums up stupidity

" doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

To answer your question - yes - I do think you enjoy being "like this".

You like getting reactions, it's obvious. Everyone is a bit ticked off at the running of the club, but we go about it in a different way, we don't insult people and call them idiots. Don't deny it, it's right there.

The players are crap, and the managers tactics are questionable to say the least.

Tell me, i8, how are you, going to accomplish your mission from behind your computer screen?

You're not. Fact. End of. Etc..

Oh Shaun gives a break eh!

Whatever I type you sit there (probably in your Y Fronts) and just take the ****

grow up dude

I am as passionate as the next and i'm hurting like the next

This is a forum for the fans by the fans

I am exercising my right to be unhappy with the man

I don't just take the **** whatever you do, i8. I take the **** because you're so ridiculously easy to take the **** out of! It's not your views many have a problem with (I think he should go too, as my sig shows); it's how you express them.

But then, your sig suggests you're a troll and enjoy being so, so maybe it's all one big wind-up anyway... :th_o:

To answer your question - yes - I do think you enjoy being "like this".

You like getting reactions, it's obvious. Everyone is a bit ticked off at the running of the club, but we go about it in a different way, we don't insult people and call them idiots. Don't deny it, it's right there.

The players are crap, and the managers tactics are questionable to say the least.

Tell me, i8, how are you, going to accomplish your mission from behind your computer screen?

You're not. Fact. End of. Etc..

I am sure we are all familiar with 'figures of speach'

yes/no?

Captain Lithuania

Now back on topic, with a wee bit of POSITIVITY..

We can win the derby, as a previous poster pointed out, the players have shown for the big occasions, for the fans, the players, the management, the board. This is the BIGGEST occasion, it's 90 minutes, it's do or die, come on Hearts.

FTH.

I don't just take the **** whatever you do, i8. I take the **** because you're so ridiculously easy to take the **** out of! It's not your views many have a problem with (I think he should go too, as my sig shows); it's how you express them.

But then, your sig suggests you're a troll and enjoy being so, so maybe it's all one big wind-up anyway... :th_o:

It is the worst kept secret on here that I enjoy a wind up

The majority of us on here do it - me more than most I accept that

I do not troll when it comes to things like my club going down the pan tho

I do say a lot of things to 'get a reaction' ,again I give you that

The subject of Csaba is no laughing matter to me tho

Now back on topic, with a wee bit of POSITIVITY..

We can win the derby, as a previous poster pointed out, the players have shown for the big occasions, for the fans, the players, the management, the board. This is the BIGGEST occasion, it's 90 minutes, it's do or die, come on Hearts.

FTH.

Of course we CAN win the derby

It is about hunger and desire in any derby - infact any game

Hibs are not a good team by any stretch of the imagination although they have a good manager (however much I hate him)

Hibs will know exactly how we will play but we wont have a clue to how they will play on Sat

No passion, no hunger, desire or commitment and that is why I KNOW we will lose

It is the worst kept secret on here that I enjoy a wind up

The majority of us on here do it - me more than most i accept that

I do not troll when it comes to things like my club going down the pan

I do say a lot of things to 'get a reaction' again I give you that

The subject of Csaba is no laughing matter to me

Nor me. I still think you're focusing far too much of your ire on the monkey though, rather than the organ grinder. And if and when he goes, you may get a horrible shock in who replaces him. In that case, I hope we're not subjected to another year of "(insert manager's name here) Frail OUT!"; because you'd be in danger of becoming the boy who cried wolf.

Captain Lithuania

Hibs are not a good team by any stretch of the imagination although they have a good manager (however much I hate him)

Hibs will know exactly how we will play but we wont have a clue to how they will play on Sat

That last sentence guys, there's the bait.

Nor me. I still think you're focusing far too much of your ire on the monkey though, rather than the organ grinder. And if and when he goes, you may get a horrible shock in who replaces him. In that case, I hope we're not subjected to another year of "(insert manager's name here) Frail OUT!"; because you'd be in danger of becoming the boy who cried wolf.

Frail knew he was out his depth - he was forced into it

That last sentence guys, there's the bait.

But what about all the people on the predicitons thread who have put

"I GAURANTEE we will win"?

You don't know we'll lose. Your simply a defeatist.

Frail knew he was out his depth - he was forced into it

Frail would've happily stayed if he'd been allowed to. And it may prove the case that every manager under Romanov seems "out of their depth": we'll just have to wait and see. I want Csaba out too - but be careful what you wish for.

What about them? Doesn't make them right either.

Captain Lithuania

I agree with you on THIS, and believe me, that's as far as it'll go. But most people have a problem with over negativity than over positivity. Just stop it now. A lot more people than us are fed up of you.

The hibees are getting a bit cocky. Hopefully we bring them back down to earth on Saturday.

The hibee in my work IMs me every minute every hour all day everyday

with "7-0" blah blah blah

You have no idea how much I want us to win

Captain Lithuania
The hibee in my work IMs me every minute every hour all day everyday

with "7-0" blah blah blah

You have no idea how much I want us to win

Then get a grip and believe for gods sake!

I agree with you on THIS, and believe me, that's as far as it'll go. But most people have a problem with over negativity than over positivity. Just stop it now. A lot more people than us are fed up of you.

But that's my point s1874!!!!

I'm sick up of the blinkers being used on this forum.

I am fed up with people being sucked in by good ol Broon shoes!

I understand how annoying I am being -I want people to see it as it TRULY is

Captain Lithuania
But that's my point s1874!!!!

I'm sick up of the blinkers being used on this forum.

I am fed up with people being sucked in by good ol Broon shoes!

I understand how annoying I am being -I want people to see it as it TRULY is

Don't you think it would be hard to do your job with a boss who has no interest and refuses to back you after several times of asking?

It's one big circle, owner loses interest, manager loses interest, manager sacked, fans lose interest, no income for said owner, so he gives up. We need to be behind the team in a positive way! Not like you. And I appreciate it's not ONLY you, but you're so bad for it. Just support the team, but keep your opinions a wee bit more quiet and not as brunt as you put them.

Don't you think it would be hard to do your job with a boss who has no interest and refuses to back you after several times of asking?

It's one big circle, owner loses interest, manager loses interest, manager sacked, fans lose interest, no income for said owner, so he gives up. We need to be behind the team in a positive way! Not like you. And I appreciate it's not ONLY you, but you're so bad for it. Just support the team, but keep your opinions a wee bit more quiet and not as brunt as you put them.

If Csaba expects Carte Blanche in management he will be serioussly dissapointed

It is the way of the world and Csaba can't make the most of what he has.

It's like in Ready Steady Cook when the good cooks can make gourmet meals from 5 ingredients in the bag. They didnt want them but they get them and then they make the most of it - best they can

Csaba would throw the bag away and make Beans on Toast

Captain Lithuania
If Csaba expects Carte Blanche in management he will be serioussly dissapointed

It is the way of the world and Csaba can't make the most of what he has.

It's like in Ready Steady Cook when the good cooks can make gourmet meals from 5 ingredients in the bag. They didnt want them but they get them and then they make the most of it - best they can

Csaba would throw the bag away and make Beans on Toast

But the producers/directors (in our case it should be VR) provide a certain amount of things to work with which make the end product possible, we don't have these things provided to us.

But the producers/directors (in our case it should be VR) provide a certain amount of things to work with which make the end product possible, we don't have these things provided to us.

He still has more than 9 other SPL clubs - FACT

Ah, The Producers. Ever seen it? It might make uncomfortable viewing for Hearts fans at the moment (though I am, of course, just talking tongue in cheek). :smiley2:

Archived