X Factor

Deek

I want them to stay because it winds up the other half which makes me laugh

They are utter gash like, i want them to stay in beacue it's funny and everybody keeps on moaning about them.

Simon will kill somebody if they stay in again.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth

Oh god, that pair of feckwits are absolutely clueless and tuneless!

The so called great British public need shot for putting this pair through

If they stay tomorrow then its actually a real shame on the person who goes. The majority of people on the show are pests, but at least they can sing.

Also did anyone else notice that Rachel Adedeji lassy try and act all bubbly and odd like that Stacy girl? Quite cringeworthy

I just watch it to masturbate over Simon Cowell :smiley2:

I fixed that for you.

Fixed it for the both of you

:2thumbsup:

If they stay tomorrow then its actually a real shame on the person who goes. The majority of people on the show are pests, but at least they can sing.

Also did anyone else notice that Rachel Adedeji lassy try and act all bubbly and odd like that Stacy girl? Quite cringeworthy

It was really hard to watch and i think she's the only one i'd see go before the twins, give them 1 more week and then they can **** off

I wondered if it was a mickey take?

I want them to stay because it winds up the other half which makes me laugh

Marty you must be one of the muppets who made hundreds of calls for Beavis & Butthead?

The Old Tolbooth
She looked so far gone, I imagine if her tits had fallen out, she'd have looked down and thought, "I wonder whose those are?"

I do the same when mine fall out!! :stuart:

This is descending into a farce of a competition.

As opposed to Michelle McManus' victory based on the fact that the british public thought it would be funny if a fat lass won?

Its a steaming pile of pesh and should be enjoyed with that in mind.

Cant believe the berks stayed in,surely next week ????

Hopefully, just so Louis Walsh has no contestants left in the show, major fail on his behalf.

The thing about John and Edward is that they don't actually have any personality. It's not like they're cheeky scampsters or anything. They really are a pair of gormless erections.

Moving on...

Danyl is a complete wan**er. An arrogant, jumped up *****.

Joe makes me want to puke, the little goody-two shoes Donny Osmond lookalike. No doubt the clear favourite to win?

Rachel: is it just me, or is this lassie trying too hard now to be liked? In fact, it seemed to me like she was trying to impersonate Stacie, acting the excitable blonde.

However,

...at least there is Lucie. The only decent one there; a beautiful girl who can sing.

X Factor is TV for a bunch of saddos, and I can't wait for next week.

Couldn't believe Danyl was in the bottom 2 this week, he's the best male singer they've had on there in ages. He should definately win it, he's head and shoulders above everyone else for me.

Lucy would get ridden like seabiscuit.

End communication.

Not often that Louie Walsh is right but he picked up on Danyls biggest flaw a few weeks ago ... which is that he's not likeable. The bloke is over-confident, throwing the mike from hand-to-hand is a tedious trick of his and his performance is generally too over the top...too many histrionics, too many grimaces. The fact he came in the bottom 2 last night -wasn't based on his performance - but because nobody likes him sufficiently. He's in trouble now and very unlikely to win it.

Similar story with Affro-heid...another 1-trick pony and the reason why he did a big band-version of a U2 song was because Cowell recognised he can't do anything else other than belt out rock-standards with his fist punching the air. So he's fecked as soon as they do "Abba week" or whatever.

The smart money must be on Cole's geordie lad, he'll get votes from women aged 8 to 80.

Regal Kingston

The smart money must be on Cole's geordie lad, he'll get votes from women aged 8 to 80.

Aye a very likeable fella. It's his to lose.

I too would like to ride Lucy Jones like Seabiscuit.

Danyl is right up himself, his performance last night was quite annoying. Storming around the stage playing air drums and singing like a welt. However he is still probably the best of quite a poor bunch. Bit of a shame on whoever goes from now on because it looks like John and Edward will be here for a while despite having no singing abilitiy. Glad Miss Frank went though, that rapping was gash.

scottish_chicP

Danyl was in the bottom too because he is far too smug. It infuriates me that those twins are in there. Makes the show a bit of a joke.

Danyl was in the bottom too because he is far too smug. It infuriates me that those twins are in there. Makes the show a bit of a joke.

Love them or lothe them, the twins make the show a major talking point. I can't see them winning, but they might get to the final.

The other thing I would mention is that it isn't strictly a singing contest. It's an entertainment show with the winner being the act that has the 'x' factor with the public. No one who what that x factor is, hence.

Danyl clearly doesn't have the 'x' factor, even though he's a good singer. He is a tube.

Danyl clearly doesn't have the 'x' factor, even though he's a good singer. He is a tube.

Considering he's been in a few boy bands already and they've all flopped makes me think he may be tainted goods.

I loved his comment on saturday talking about how committed his mum is, "My mum comes down to see the show every Saturday and Sunday. She drives all the from Kent."

I P Knightley
Love them or lothe them, the twins make the show a major talking point. I can't see them winning, but they might get to the final.

A bit of tactical voting by the Great British Public? John & Edward = Nick Griffin and the BNP.

You're right though about 'what is the x factor'? If it were based on singing and performing talent, the Irish goons would have been out on the first vote and the Welsh laddie with the rabbits in the headlights stare would have been out this week.

Somehow, though, the GBP have taken a liking to seeing John & Edward and decided it's great entertainment. And I have to agree to an extent. While all the others are being moulded into bland identotrons, the only type of musician Cowell seems to understand, it's pretty entertaining to see those tw@s get away with it with their unutterable dross.

I P Knightley
I loved his comment on saturday talking about how committed his mum is, "My mum comes down to see the show every Saturday and Sunday. She drives all the from Kent."

Fair enough. If she's come up the A2 through Bromley, New Cross and Elephant & Castle, that's a fair old schlep.

I'm also impressed that Lucie Jones' parents have stayed in Wales, leaving her free for conjugal visits from the JKB lotharios :)

Simon has simply spat the dummy out because his great hope, Danyl is heading for an early bath whilst the twins remain.

But the entire show is cringey, not just the twins. The acts are all 'nice' people who loves their mums and live in a house where they have pillow fights before rehearsing their group song. When they do their individual songs, they are what: two minute versions? Jingles almost.

Just because Danyl can sing but the twins can't doesn't make them so different.

scottish_chicP

The other thing I would mention is that it isn't strictly a singing contest. It's an entertainment show with the winner being the act that has the 'x' factor with the public. No one who what that x factor is, hence.

I suppose you make a good point. I just hate those twins. I don't like Danyl either.

I also noticed I wrote too instead of two :qqb018:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

They dont want your opinion. They want your money. The longer a ****e act stays in the more people vote. THE WHOLE THING IS A CON. The best thing to do is watch something else. Hitting them in the pocket is the only way they will listen

They dont want your opinion. They want your money. The longer a ****e act stays in the more people vote. THE WHOLE THING IS A CON. The best thing to do is watch something else. Hitting them in the pocket is the only way they will listen

This could easily have been posted on The Terrace.

Marty you must be one of the muppets who made hundreds of calls for Beavis & Butthead?

Bit harsh Deek, never voted for anyone on x factor or any other reality tv show and certainly never take them so serious that i'd get upset if someone i didn't like stayed in

The thing about John and Edward is that they don't actually have any personality. It's not like they're cheeky scampsters or anything. They really are a pair of gormless erections.

Can't argue with that

Moving on...

Danyl is a complete wan**er. An arrogant, jumped up *****. Can't argue with that

Joe makes me want to puke, the little goody-two shoes Donny Osmond lookalike. No doubt the clear favourite to win? I think he's a super singer, and in my top two

Rachel: is it just me, or is this lassie trying too hard now to be liked? In fact, it seemed to me like she was trying to impersonate Stacie, acting the excitable blonde. Nobody can impersonate Stacie, she's just a kid relieved at not being in bottom two

However,

...at least there is Lucie. The only decent one there; a beautiful girl who can sing. Can't argue with that, probably the best singer ever to contest X-Factor. Interesting when Simon compared her to Leona, the comparison was basically a studio recording against week one in the competion. Lucie should be the winner

X Factor is TV for a bunch of saddos,Can't argue with that and I can't wait for next week.neither can I

John and Edward and Danyl in sing off next week. Danyl did not seem to do much singing in the sing off, also he's a "one trick pony" can only do bawling songs.Wish teh camera would stop looking down his throat

John and Edward and Danyl in sing off next week. Danyl did not seem to do much singing in the sing off, also he's a "one trick pony" can only do bawling songs.Wish teh camera would stop looking down his throat

Joe can sing, no argument from me on that score.

It's just that he's so sugary sweet, like Ray bloody Quinn?

Bit harsh Deek, never voted for anyone on x factor or any other reality tv show and certainly never take them so serious that i'd get upset if someone i didn't like stayed in

Marty dont take my comment so seriously. :smiley2:

Ray bloody Quinn?

i'm going to assume you missed the meeting, but everyone agreed to never mention that spawn of satan ever again.

but the winner gets a million pound recording contract.... I would have thought being a good singer more important than being an entertainer.... maybe I'm just old skool

Joe can sing, no argument from me on that score.

It's just that he's so sugary sweet, like Ray bloody Quinn?

To an extent, but he does have a sense of humour and a thick skin, he laughed off Cowell's comments.

but the winner gets a million pound recording contract.... I would have thought being a good singer more important than being an entertainer.... maybe I'm just old skool

True, but the show isn't call 'They Were The Best Singer Factor'.

The live shows, and all the stuff that goes with it is to find the best singer with the best personality/sob story etc to appeal to the general public who watch these things.

To an extent, but he does have a sense of humour and a thick skin, he laughed off Cowell's comments.

I'm sure he's a lovely lad but I just don't like the wholesome little b'stard. :smiley2:

I have to say that as bad as X Factor can be, and as annoying as some of the people are in it, I have to be honest and admit that I love watching it.

In fact the first year I watched it, I cheered at the final as the lad from Whitburn defeated a Welsh robot from the future.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

From the bits I've watched, (nowt else on TV on a Sunday night ffs) that Olly Murs is by far the best from a having the 'X Factor' point of view and he's quite talented.

He's a great dancer, the birds will love him and he's got quite a good voice. One of the few who can do something other than glorified karaoke.

From the bits I've watched, (nowt else on TV on a Sunday night ffs) that Olly Murs is by far the best from a having the 'X Factor' point of view and he's quite talented.

He's a great dancer, the birds will love him and he's got quite a good voice. One of the few who can do something other than glorified karaoke.

The missus likes him that's usually how i judge them :10900:

The missus likes him that's usually how i judge them :10900:
He's my favourite,think that Danyl is a brill singer but far too confident and cocky.Think he will have came to down to earth with a bang being in the bottom 2.

I'm sure he's a lovely lad but I just don't like the wholesome little b'stard. :smiley2:

Oh well, his dad still loves him.

I'm sure you'll love him by the end:greggs_logo: Well the rumour is started anyway!

I P Knightley

I suspect that the most substantial chunk of that million pounds makes its way to Simon Cowell's production company in management and admin fees.

It's better than a poke in the eye but don't be fooled into thinking that the winner walks away with a million spondulicks.

The xmas single which they usually bring out will be You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson.... not looking forward to that one.

Cant cover that tune.

Archived