X Factor

Deek

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, sometimes I go down to hipster cafes and listen to bob dylan on my ipod. Then when I get there, listen to some bob dylan that they are playing in this chilled out room you know? And then later il go see some bob dylan tribute acts and just admire the ironic personification of everyday people living their bland lives. Cause I dont like popular stuff, you know?

south_park_smug.jpg

X FACTOR IS AMAZING. Whoever doesn't watch it needs to get a life. I love xfactor so much I just needed to come on here and ruin your thread

All the I hate X Factor " We only like cool music" fans please post here.

There are some good acts on there but it's still 'opium for the masses' tv.

They go on and on about being a pop star..... Pop stars are complete ******, who would want to be a popstar? Pop is dead. Its only still around for little girls to listen to.

How were John and Edward tonight? I hate them

The Old Tolbooth
They go on and on about being a pop star..... Pop stars are complete ******, who would want to be a popstar? Pop is dead. Its only still around for little girls to listen to.

How were John and Edward tonight? I hate them

They were absolutely pish!

In fact, terrorists have issued a statement to Louis Walsh saying that for every week those feckwit twins stay on the show another member of Boyzone gets executed :peepwall:

I just watch it to masturbate over Cheryl Cole :smiley2:

Your sick. I bloody hate geordies.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I dont believe for one second I have a cool taste in music. But I have a brain in my head and I know when I'm watching lowest common denominator tv for the clueless masses. The whole thing is a blatent money making exercise for Simon Cowell, and good luck to the guy because if enough arseholes are willing to phone in and spend their money to pick a winner, who will within 18 months be absolutly nowhere (Leona Lewis excepted) then the mans a genius.

In fairness I dont believe X factor is aimed at my demographic so I'm not going to feel guilty about not watching it.

In fact, terrorists have issued a statement to Louis Walsh saying that for every week those feckwit twins stay on the show another member of Boyzone gets executed :peepwall:

Then westlife get it.

:hang: syco

:lol: fingers crossed

Although id prefer the terrorists to just dispose off Louis Walsh

Opiate even??

If hat's what Marx said then yes but I'm sure he wrote Opium. You're not a pharmacologist by any chance? :hat2:

i enjoy watching x factor knowing that most of these "superstars" will be playing butlins in a few months time.

All the I hate X Factor " We only like cool music" fans please post here.

Thanks very much for starting a thread for those of us with taste and brains.

Much obliged.

:10900:

Pretending not to like X-Factor is the new ironic student fad.

Well **** that.

It's soul destroying pish, made by ^^^^s, for ^^^^s and performed by ^^^^s.

That's all.

I like that Welsh lass (Lucie?) and I'll be watching what used to be Whitney Houston tomorrow night because that'll be a car crash.

Well **** that.

That's all.

I like the fact that some **** made it for a stupid **** like me & gave me a couple of nice looking ***** to look at while they performed it.

I like ^^^^s.

I like the fact that some **** made it for a stupid **** like me & gave me a couple of nice looking ***** to look at while they performed it.

I like ^^^^s.

^^^^.

:laugh:

Well **** that.

That's all.

It's true though. It's similar to those who denounce Big Brother and feel intellectually superior for doing so. Not a fan of either shows btw.

I P Knightley

:biglaugh:

There's been a dearth of Gately-related gags.

Good work.

incidentally...

10 live shows

5 members of boyzone

4 members of westlife....

if we throw in westlife and keep the twins in we could have been responsible for a public service

10 weeks of pain for a lifetime of gain

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Deek took his bird to Cyprus to watch a teenage boy he had never met so it's no surprise he loves X Factor. :2thumbsup:

funniest x factor "performance" ever

they really are hilariously awful!

Terrible stuff, i didnt think that they could be any worse than last week but they have managed that. Ive no idea how they got this far :nah:

:lol:

Simons alright

i actually quite like simon cowell. he usually speaks the truth to the deluded masses too

i actually quite like simon cowell. he usually speaks the truth to the deluded masses too

Whilst simultaneously taking money from their pockets. Stupid TV, for stupid people.

Whilst simultaneously taking money from their pockets. Stupid TV, for stupid people.

The people that vote all weekend are brainless, but it is a good watch.

Disagree.

Ive seen the odd bit of it when family are watching etc. The sob story bits are so structured and edited its bloody painful. Cant stand the program.

The way the judges vote, to create some kind of false tension. Its really bad.

Gareth_Hearts

Agree:2thumbsup:

Afro for the win.

Disagree.

Ive seen the odd bit of it when family are watching etc. The sob story bits are so structured and edited its bloody painful. Cant stand the program.

The way the judges vote, to create some kind of false tension. Its really bad.

Are you more of a Stictly Come Dancing man?

Are you more of a Stictly Come Dancing man?

Would rather have a dose of highly concentrated sulfuric acid eyedrops.

:biglaugh:

There's been a dearth of Gately-related gags.

Good work.

When Gately's mum was asked how she felt about burying her son, she said that she was pleased it was the cleanest hole he had been in for a long time.

two%20thumbs%20up.jpeg

When Gately's mum was asked how she felt about burying her son, she said that she was pleased it was the cleanest hole he had been in for a long time.

two%20thumbs%20up.jpeg

Ive missed out on these.

two%20thumbs%20up.jpeg

HA

Michael jackson was said to be very dissapointed when Steven Gately came to heaven. He thought they said someone from the boys home was coming

Thats good stuff

It's going to be a magical christmas in heaven. Steven Gately singing the carols, Patrick Swayzee leading the dancing, Keith Floyd cooking the lunch and Michael Jackson playing with the kids. Merry Christmas.

facepalm.jpg

It's going to be a magical christmas in heaven. Steven Gately singing the carols, Patrick Swayzee leading the dancing, Keith Floyd cooking the lunch and Michael Jackson playing with the kids. Merry Christmas.

facepalm.jpg

Any confirmation on how he died yet btw cause im not sure about the news that Stephen Gately died of natural causes. Aparently when he died, he was on a bender

Im seriously considering going to the next boyzone concert, now with 20% off.

Seriously though, what a bummer. RIP Steve.

Any confirmation on how he died yet btw cause im not sure about the news that Stephen Gately died of natural causes. Aparently when he died, he was on a bender

Im seriously considering going to the next boyzone concert, now with 20% off.

Seriously though, what a bummer. RIP Steve.

Last one. Ditch the other two. :2thumbsup:

The simple ones are always the best.

Have you heard about the magic tractor?

No, enlighten me. :10900:

how do you think i feel?

i swapped my michael jackson tickets for the boyzone reunion tour tickets! :hat2:

Archived