UFO spotted over moscow

Guest Prince William

portobellojambo1
Who gives a ****?

Best answer yet.

The Russians have been playing about with the weather for donkeys years, when the Olympics were held in Moscow they successfully managed to ensure no rainfall for the full duration with the use of something as basic as dry ice.

It is as close to being a UFO as an anus is to being a penis.

I agree, how do you think he managed to become such a good fighter pilot? Quite unbelievable, the guy has no limits.

Yes area 51 is full of aliens, spaceships and jetpacks. Did you not play GTA San Andreas? Remember the mission where you got the jetpack? That was a fenced off site in the middle of the desert, based on Area 51. If thats not enough evidence then i dont know what is mate.

Im sensing some sarcasm from you though.

Dont forget the green thing with the large egg shaped head and large eyes that is kept in the tank of fluids that can talk without moving its lips :10900:

Dont forget the green thing with the large egg shaped head and large eyes that is kept in the tank of fluids that can talk without moving its lips :10900:

No, what i said was based on fact. This is just your immagination now

No, what i said was based on fact. This is just your immagination now

what about the aliens the found at roswell

maroonlegions

This is a must watch documentary on the UFO subject that will be aired on the 19th of this month. Entitled ,"I KNOW WHAT I SAW", it combines and contains a lot of information from some of the credible and ordinary witnesses who describe what they saw and the information from credible sources.

Link source for the trailer, http://iknowwhatisawthemovie.com/release.html

This is a must watch documentary on the UFO subject that will be aired on the 19th of this month. Entitled ,"I KNOW WHAT I SAW", it combines and contains a lot of information from some of the credible and ordinary witnesses who describe what they saw and the information from credible sources.

What channel mate?

By "credible and ordinary witnesses" I assume we mean inbred hillbillies from Alabama who need a convenient excuse to cover their sair arses after getting drunk and letting their best mate bum them?

By "credible and ordinary witnesses" I assume we mean inbred hillbillies from Alabama who need a convenient excuse to cover their sair arses after getting drunk and letting their best mate bum them?

I Always found it a bit strange that visitors from the planet zog would travel a zillion light years to disect some cattle in the nevada desert, then naf of without so much as a see ya.

maroonlegions

An experiment that fires powerful radio waves into the sky has created a patch of 'artificial ionosphere', mimicking the uppermost portion of Earth's atmosphere.

hrp.jpg

According to a report in Nature News, the experiment is called the 'High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program' (HAARP), near Gakona, Alaska.

Source link, http://www.noonehastodietomorrow.com/agenda/weather-modification/1512?task=view

Well the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program' (HAARP), near Gakona, Alaska is discovering new findings and capabilities.There is a HAARP facility in Russia so i would not rule out this cloud formation being the result of some experiment by HAARP technology.

Baring in mind that there could be a lot more of this technology that we the public are totally unaware off and this technology could be deep fried in a secret official act. ML.

maroonlegions
I Always found it a bit strange that visitors from the planet zog would travel a zillion light years to disect some cattle in the nevada desert, then naf of without so much as a see ya.

I have always found it a bit strange that for one that knows not nearly enough of this subject you find it justifiable to be in any kind of position to ridicule the sources that DO and are in much more better positions of experience to justify their explanations and views.Mind you have never admitted that you are in fact in no position and never will i suspect.:2thumbsup:

Take a deeper and more detailed look at ALL the information and just maybe you will even see how ridiculous you constant speculations and school boy jokes really are but i suppose its far easier to just ignore or play down credible sources of information that show up ignorance eh. Remember the lecture analogy where you come forward with your information:qqb017: after the sources who know so much more on these kind of subjects have offered theirs???

I have always found it a bit strange that for one that knows not nearly enough of this subject you find it justifiable to be in any kind of position to ridicule the sources that DO and are in much more better positions of experience to justify their explanations and views.Mind you have never admitted that you are in fact in no position and never will i suspect.:2thumbsup:

Take a deeper and more detailed look at ALL the information and just maybe you will even see how ridiculous you constant speculations and school boy jokes really are but i suppose its far easier to just ignore or play down credible sources of information that show up ignorance eh. Remember the lecture analogy where you come forward with your information:qqb017: after the sources who know so much more on these kind of subjects have offered theirs???

I Was only pointing out a fact that the majority of the sightings are in mundane places, IE a wind farm in Falkirk, middle of Nevada Desert, etc etc.

And why travel all the way from god knows where to simply cut up some cattle, and/or abduct the odd person, to perform some medical experiment on them then return them.

All the stuff you dig up, some of it is interesting, the cloud thingy machine that is being developed probably explains the weird spaceship looking cloud over Moscow.

And there will be a similar explanation for 99 out of 100 of the other sightings you have brought to the table.

mars.jpg

You dont think Michael Jackson was an Alien do you ? this could be a new conspiracy for ML To ponder on.

http://lawofhollywoodland.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/michael-jackson-thriller.jpg

Or it probably has been mentioned on that David Icke forum, if not get in quick ML And you can be first to flag up this new evidence.

The pictures above do resemble each other after all.:21:

You dont think Michael Jackson was an Alien do you ? this could be a new conspiracy for ML To ponder on.

http://lawofhollywoodland.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/michael-jackson-thriller.jpg

Or it probably has been mentioned on that David Icke forum, if not get in quick ML And you can be first to flag up this new evidence.

The pictures above do resemble each other after all.:21:

Yes yes, you dont believe in aliens blablabla

:qqb017:

Dont you think your constant criticism is getting a bit old?

Johanes de Silentio
what about the aliens the found at roswell

Don't know about Roswell, but i've seen some very strange things at Rosewell! Ma, and indeed, ha! :th_o:

Archived