UFO spotted over moscow

Guest Prince William

I'm surprised that Moscow's weather bureau rather glibley referred to this as an "optical effect" and blamed it on the sunset. From the lighting and the colour of the sky on the horizon, the sun has clearly already set.

If such and "optical effect" was caused by something as mundane as the sun shining through some weather fronts, how come we have never seen this before?

OMG CLOUDS!!!!

No way, im 100% sure that its a giant spaceship full off aliens

I'm surprised that Moscow's weather bureau rather glibley referred to this as an "optical effect" and blamed it on the sunset. From the lighting and the colour of the sky on the horizon, the sun has clearly already set.

If such and "optical effect" was caused by something as mundane as the sun shining through some weather fronts, how come we have never seen this before?

Exactly! I agree.

Bad memories of this spaceship Pabz? Did they probe you to within an inch of your life?

They just didnt know when "no" meant "no"! :57:

I've come to the conclusion that these UFO "experts" are a bit thick, "It has been described as a "true mystery" by a UFO expert" and "It was described as "intriguing" and a "genuine mystery" by UFO expert Nick Pope". If I knew that little about the subject of my job I'd be sacked :P

AlphonseCapone

How can someone be termed a "UFO expert" when no one even knows if they are real, there's ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF they do, besides queer photos and videos that are usually always of shocking quality.

If people want to see aliens, go to easter road on a saturday.

Johanes de Silentio

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

They don't know what it was - this doesn't mean it was aliens, nkay! :2thumbsup:

There are two choices either it?s a cloud formation (meteorological version) or an alien mothership (conspiracy version).

If it is a cloud formation then it?s caused by a mix of cloud and light conditions and therefore would only be visible from a certain area where those conditions apply. It?s appearance would be almost static and unchanging and to all intents and purposes, would not exist at another angle. Every photo of it would look almost the same.

If it is a mothership then it is visible right across Moscow, a city of some 15,000,000 people. Let?s say that 1% have cell phones capable of taking photos, that?s 1.5 million photographs from all angles, even looking up at it. Let?s say that 0.01% of Muscovites have cameras with zoom lenses and point them out the window, that?s 150 thousand detailed photographs, surface markings etc. Where is all this evidence? Covered up?

AlphonseCapone

Well generally the term UFO is used to decribe spaceships flew by aliens! Who cares anyway, neither are real! Or ghosts, jesus... or the rest :2thumbsup:

If it is a mothership then it is visible right across Moscow, a city of some 15,000,000 people. Let?s say that 1% have cell phones capable of taking photos, that?s 1.5 million photographs from all angles, even looking up at it. Let?s say that 0.01% of Muscovites have cameras with zoom lenses and point them out the window, that?s 150 thousand detailed photographs, surface markings etc. Where is all this evidence? Covered up?

Your calculations are out by a factor of 10. You'd have 150,000 pics, of which 15,000 would be detailed.

But I suspect that Vladimir Putin whipped his shirt off, wrestled a couple of tigers and grizzly bears, and then personally went around and kicked the living **** out of 15,000 Muscovites (and their loved ones) before taking away all their cameras.

He's one tough dude.

FACT. END OFF.

Your calculations are out by a factor of 10. You'd have 150,000 pics, of which 15,000 would be detailed.

But I suspect that Vladimir Putin whipped his shirt off, wrestled a couple of tigers and grizzly bears, and then personally went around and kicked the living **** out of 15,000 Muscovites (and their loved ones) before taking away all their cameras.

He's one tough dude.

FACT. END OFF.

You are, of course, correct. As we are on different sides of the Earth, I shall issue my own punishment.

Still it's a lot of photos.

Guest GhostHunter

I believe it was Aliens.

They hid under the cover of the clouds and once they fired their boosters it left the Ring seen in the link.

I have links n sh i t - so I know it's true.

Love n Kisses.

David Icke

xxx

North Berwick Jambo

Oh no, our resident Mulder is gonna be moist when he checks out this thread :10900:

I think the picture of the giant space ship from Independance Day adds credibility to the article.

Its a cloud, however " UFO experts beg to differ " how the heck do you get the title a UFO Expert:10900:

Marmeladent?rtchen

I love the part about the weather changing wepon!

My KGB insider has told me that russia will attack scotland for next 5 months and make it b00dy cold!

Look to the skys!

Im no trekkie either, but i get a tad bothered when everything that is caught on camera is called a fake, a weather system, a shadow, and all the other easy excuses people come up with. We would be a bit naive to think that we are alone in the universe and that there is no such things as aliens. And FYI, Independance Day and Men in Black were based on true stories.

Johanes de Silentio
Well generally the term UFO is used to decribe spaceships flew by aliens! Who cares anyway, neither are real! Or ghosts, jesus... or the rest :2thumbsup:

In which case the term is generally used incorrectly - the term Unidentified Flying Object actually means a flying object, which has hitherto not been identified or explained.

The second half of your post is probably bang on though! (except that Jesus Christ probably did exist as a historical gadgie, but not as the son of God - there is most probably no God - that's most probably crazy talk!) :2thumbsup:

I P Knightley
Please not this again :(

:biglaugh:

Is this the most commonly discussed topic on Kickback?

Somehow, though, it's always managed to seduce me (and I suppose others like yourself) in to the thread to see what the freaks and loons are howling on about from under their stainless steel colander hats.

The mere fact that you and I are on this thread against our wishes would suggest that, perhaps, there's more to it than meets our cynical eyes. Those damned aliens; they've got their talons into us....

Moscow's a sh17hole, but it's not as backward as you're suggesting. It would be far more than 1%; probably nearer, in fact, to the percentage that you see around you here in the UK.

The whole thing's a bunch of arse put together by sadsack no-marks. How's this for a quote (admittedly from the Sun)?

Scores of supernatural enthusiasts have been gripped by the astonishing footage and speculated it could be an ALIEN MOTHERSHIP

It's hardly as if "supernatural enthusiasts" are going to gather and say, "you know what? Tis is all bunk and the clouds were funny. That's all." They would be hounded out of the 'supernatural enthusiasts' club for just not being mental enough.

I've come to the conclusion that these UFO "experts" are a bit thick, "It has been described as a "true mystery" by a UFO expert" and "It was described as "intriguing" and a "genuine mystery" by UFO expert Nick Pope". If I knew that little about the subject of my job I'd be sacked :P

This Nick Pope bloke also failed to explain the 'UFO' that was tracking the Iranian missile launch (see separate link on the same Sun page). Of course, to the rest of human kind the fast-moving 'UFO' was just the shadow of the missile trail cast across a cloud, but neither Mr Pope or the ever-objective Fox news were ever going to let that get in the way of a more sensational piece of media hockum...

maroonlegions

"The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an investigation project jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).[1] Its purpose is to investigate the ionosphere and establish whether some of its properties can be used for communication or surveillance purposes."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

Now as usual there is a lot of knicker twisting going on but i feel that this HAARP technology could be responsible here.There are HAARP military transmitter facilities in Russia so one could surmise that this cloud formation is a POSSIBLE result of this technology.

On another note :10900:if this is HAARP and this technology has been understood then what is the chances of a advanced intelligence doing the same and even taking it further than our current understanding of this technology.:th_o: Sorry had to get the last bit in but each to his own eh. :nah:

"The album is named after the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, of which vocalist Matthew Bellamy (known for his interest in global conspiracies and the New World Order conspiracy which influences the band's music) holds suspicion.[citation needed]"

200px-Haarp.jpg

It's hardly as if "supernatural enthusiasts" are going to gather and say, "you know what? Tis is all bunk and the clouds were funny. That's all." They would be hounded out of the 'supernatural enthusiasts' club for just not being mental enough.

:stuart::stuart:

You got to hand it to them, though. "Supernatural enthusiasts" - brilliant!

Oh, talking of which I see our very own SE has just made an appearance....

maroonlegions
How can someone be termed a "UFO expert" when no one even knows if they are real, there's ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF they do, besides queer photos and videos that are usually always of shocking quality.

If people want to see aliens, go to easter road on a saturday.

"In strictest terms, a UFO is just that - an apparent unidentified flying object, origin unknown. The best scientifically accepted definition of a UFO is probably that provided by the late astronomer J. Allen Hynek, who said that the UFO is simply "the reported perception of an object or light seen in the sky or upon the land the appearance, trajectory, and general dynamic and luminescent behavior of which do not suggest a logical, conventional explanation and which is not only mystifying to the original percipients but remains unidentified after close scrutiny of all available evidence by persons who are technically capable of making a common sense identification, if one is possible.":2thumbsup: (The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry by J. Allen Hynek, Henry Regnery, Chicago, 1972, p. 10.):2thumbsup:"

There is plenty of credible sources who are in a far better position to judge on the evidence available on the possibility of some UFOs having a unknown/alien origin .Please say if you are one of these sources that is in this position.ML.:qqb017:

maroonlegions
Its a cloud, however " UFO experts beg to differ " how the heck do you get the title a UFO Expert:10900:

Frequently Asked Questions .:10900:

Still not doing ones home work,tut,tut. Here is the link on what is required to be a serious investigator. http://www.mufon.com/faq.htm

What is MUFON's relationship to the U.S. Government?

MUFON has federal tax-exempt status as a scientific research organization. That has been the extent of our formal connection with the federal government. We continue our efforts to convince the Congress and administrative agencies to declassify UFO-related military and intelligence-agency documents.

maroonlegions

Defence Intelligence Staff UFO Revelations (New: Added 21 September 2009)

"Figures released under the Freedom of Information Act this week show the Ministry of Defence received 394 sightings so far this year. In 2008 they received 285 sightings. UFO sightings are at a 10-year high and we're on course to smash the record - 750 reports in 1978."

looks like Nick Popes opposite number in the Defence Intelligence Staff has released documents showing that the PRIMARY AIM in the MODs investigations was to" secure the propulsion system of these craft - wherever they came from." :th_o: It looks like the disclosure on UFOs is slowly being released by our MOD intelligences.

I would recommend a wee butchers at the information here on Popes web site, just to see the scale of what is slowly being released by the people in the know who have the time ,organisation and investigation techniques to give a clearer picture on what is happening and the Military s conclusions on the possible origins of some UFOs.

These kind of documents and the sources it is coming from have to be taken into account here.It seems that the powers at be are slowly revealing through these classified documents a public education and awareness programme.

This i thinks is possible through such people as Nick Pope the ex MOD official who worked on these reports for a number of years and has first hand experience in these matters and would know about how the MOD goes about releasing these declassified documents.

The very fact that these UFO reports were classified in the first place is proof that the MOD felt that they where a real enigma after they had conducted further investigations on them.

link source, http://www.nickpope.net/latest_news.htm

"The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an investigation project jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).[1] Its purpose is to investigate the ionosphere and establish whether some of its properties can be used for communication or surveillance purposes."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

Now as usual there is a lot of knicker twisting going on but i feel that this HAARP technology could be responsible here.There are HAARP military transmitter facilities in Russia so one could surmise that this cloud formation is a POSSIBLE result of this technology.

On another note :10900:if this is HAARP and this technology has been understood then what is the chances of a advanced intelligence doing the same and even taking it further than our current understanding of this technology.:th_o: Sorry had to get the last bit in but each to his own eh. :nah:

"The album is named after the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, of which vocalist Matthew Bellamy (known for his interest in global conspiracies and the New World Order conspiracy which influences the band's music) holds suspicion.[citation needed]"

200px-Haarp.jpg

Oh God please no this could be another 700 thread job of ML Trying to convince us that clouds are UFOs.:21:

And FYI, Independance Day and Men in Black were based on true stories.

How did everyone manage to miss that?

Expand on this one, please.

Moscow's a sh17hole, but it's not as backward as you're suggesting. It would be far more than 1%; probably nearer, in fact, to the percentage that you see around you here in the UK.

Sorry wasn't being derogatory about Moscow. Took the 1% as the lowest common denominator just to illustrate the figures.

But I see the deluded one has appeared to cut and paste and tell you all how wrong you are and preach the gospel of Nick Pope; equally deluded but makes money while he is about it.

I'm offski.

I P Knightley
Sorry wasn't being derogatory about Moscow. Took the 1% as the lowest common denominator just to illustrate the figures.

But I see the deluded one has appeared to cut and paste and tell you all how wrong you are and preach the gospel of Nick Pope; equally deluded but makes money while he is about it.

I'm offski.

The only reason to apologise would be if you weren't being derogatory enough about Moscow.

I hate that place.

I'm offski.

To be fair to the fraudster Nick Pope, he has made a shed load out of the deluded beleivers like ML.

i cant really knock someone who has made a fortune, from a bag of sand:10900:

no doubt ML Will prove us wrong though:qqb017:

Send a cheque for 100 quid to mr pope and you can join the club too :10900::10900:

I thought it was common knowledge?

Why, were they not?

So have they got alien things in a hanger in area 51, and a spaceship:10900: wil smith was a good pilot:nah:

Im no trekkie either, but i get a tad bothered when everything that is caught on camera is called a fake, a weather system, a shadow, and all the other easy excuses people come up with.

This is what the conspiracy theorists thrive on.

You and I can think of thousands of problems where the only answer is gravity. Should we then dismiss gravity as an easy answer and come up with some mysterious extraterrestrial explanation for why things drop to the Earth?

Everything that is caught on camera is a fake or a weather system or a shadow because after careful scrutiny that is what they have turned out to be.

So have they got alien things in a hanger in area 51, and a spaceship:10900: wil smith was a good pilot:nah:

I agree, how do you think he managed to become such a good fighter pilot? Quite unbelievable, the guy has no limits.

Yes area 51 is full of aliens, spaceships and jetpacks. Did you not play GTA San Andreas? Remember the mission where you got the jetpack? That was a fenced off site in the middle of the desert, based on Area 51. If thats not enough evidence then i dont know what is mate.

Im sensing some sarcasm from you though.

Everything that is caught on camera is a fake or a weather system or a shadow because after careful scrutiny that is what they have turned out to be.

Yeh, careful scrutiny from bellends. Im not saying that all the videos and pictures of aliens and ghosts (Ghosts a real also even ask Derek Acorah) and whatever else is considered not normal are genuine, but i would say that aliens exist and have probably had a good perve on us humans. Anyway, itd be a bit boring if we were the only ones.

Here is some evidence to suggest that aliens may have even been here in the past:

http://www.halfalien.com/2009/01/18/why-half-alien/

I believe it was Aliens.

They hid under the cover of the clouds and once they fired their boosters it left the Ring seen in the link.

I have links n sh i t - so I know it's true.

Love n Kisses.

David Icke

xxx

Wait a minute,Dave,you told us it was Arran these suckers were turning up at....or was that the big earthquake?!

Hard to keep up with the guy in the crazy shellsuit!

:stuart:

AlphonseCapone

Sorry ML, it is clear from the amount of posts you make on the subject and your lovely little picture of an x-files star that you are an expert on this stuff.

Who am I to ruin your little wet dreams over aliens?

I'll leave you to your little delusional world built on myths and old wives stories. :qqb017:

Sorry ML, it is clear from the amount of posts you make on the subject and your lovely little picture of an x-files star that you are an expert on this stuff.

Who am I to ruin your little wet dreams over aliens?

I'll leave you to your little delusional world built on myths and old wives stories. :qqb017:

ML gets quite a bit of stick around here for having the cheek to speak the truth

AlphonseCapone
ML gets quite a bit of stick around here for having the cheek to speak the truth

To be fair, I wouldn't have said anything to him had he not quoted me with a queer little UFO definition because I dared question the term "UFO expert".

Archived