Wallace set for Scotland debut

Darren

Francis Albert

Good luck Lee. You will have to play out of your skin to retain your place when the part-timers choose to turn up. And if you make a mistake your Scotland career will be at a premature end ... unless you move to one of the OF.

good luck to Lee ,

slightly of topic, but the last time Scotland played Japan, the kirin cup i think? i have a vague recollection of being on my way to Glasgow to watch Hearts win the Scottish cup was that the same day????

good luck to Lee ,

slightly of topic, but the last time Scotland played Japan, the kirin cup i think? i have a vague recollection of being on my way to Glasgow to watch Hearts win the Scottish cup was that the same day????

yep gretna final

Frankenstein Jambo.

Would prefer Lee not to get a call up only to be dissapointed when he is left out for the competitive games.

Would prefer Lee not to get a call up only to be dissapointed when he is left out for the competitive games.

If the player in question was one of our regulars and didn't stand a chance of getting a regular game with Scotland then I'd be tempted to agree...but Lee Wallace deserves a shot in the national squad, call-offs or no call-offs. He's in the running and this is just an opprtunity for him to show what he can do.

Canny wait to see him! Hopefully have a good game.

Go The Wallace!:th_Jttesur:

Lynn:th_o:

alwaysthereinspirit

Dont worry about it. He'll get more chances. Once the infirm move to England they'll dump everyone connected to Scotland and only have Johnny foreigners or Englishman playing for them. Not sure how a Scottish team playing in England will get around the new UEFA rules regarding home grown talent.

Sierra Delta

Best of luck to him.

Finally getting the chance he deserves, hopefully he grabs it and does well.

Archived