Deek

Very Quick game with simple roles.

4 Goons

Cop

Doc

2 Masons

Assassin

8 Vanilla Townies

The cop investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Masons. I will only post a positive or negative hot on the thread with no name.

The doc can nominate one player a night to save. He can not nominate the same person 2 nights running.

The goons nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

Assassin With no affiliation, just likes to kill people 2 kills throughout the game, wins the game if he is the last remaining roled player

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

Everybody has a PM.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, Assassin in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse.

PMs will be sent out over next hour and I will let you know on thread when this has been done

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 8pm on tuesday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Thereafter I will try and make it 24hr turnarounds.

MODS ? Could you please sticky and remove the sign up thread?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing are

Malky

Pompey

Boof

Milky

Beverley

Yvonne

Lasith

Csaba (Mental) Wabba

Jam Tartan

Frenchie

Martin

Albannach

Arnold

THAITB

Geoff

Southside

Kitster

thehibsareintheirbeds

evening all, nice to get straight back into it so soon after the last one. hopefully a similar result. no role this time unfortunately, but no mind.

bring on the goons!

Harry Palmer

Evening all.

Not roled this game so I can relax, also means I don't have to read the pish in the Terrace.

Well, to avoid the terrace, i suppose i shall have to continue posting pictures of big beasties on the spider thread.

quick start to this game, see the frenchies have started at each other again.

hoping folk will post more this game than the last

vote yvonne, has to be a goon as it's one of deek's games

If you look back over all Deeks games you will find I am mainly a townie and it aint no suprise I am again. I think maybe you however are a goon and want rid of me and my meddling ways soon as poss

Harry Palmer

Could this be the game where the goon 'Dream Team' is: Malky, Frenchie and Milky? Csaba said he would vote a goon if he's a goon... so that's it. Game over!

Could this be the game where the goon 'Dream Team' is: Malky, Frenchie and Milky? Csaba said he would vote a goon if he's a goon... so that's it. Game over!

not this time I'm afraid, I look forward to the day

saying that since my bro changed his name it's been ruined

anyway what I meant to do

unvote yvonne

only messing but very defensive from the outset aren't ya :10900:

its called goon catching enthusiasm :smiley2:

its called goon catching enthusiasm :smiley2:

no me, I'm a very happy townie :2thumbsup:

means I get to fart about without repurcusion

Deek, cheers for getting this up and running

Hopefully this short sharp game will keep everyone really involved

I think everyone should put there goon list up every day and at least at the game you can see if any were close. Also will make the goons squirm from day 1 as its always to easy for goons on 1st day.

Going out just now. (hopefully it gets a bit fecking warmer)

I'm going to vote Martin, just to get a vote in and he was the last person to post.

Subject to change of course.

Vote : Martin

I think everyone should put there goon list up every day and at least at the game you can see if any were close. Also will make the goons squirm from day 1 as its always to easy for goons on 1st day.

Malky

Boof

Milky

Beverley

Yvonne

Lasith

Csaba (Mental) Wabba

Jam Tartan

Frenchie

Martin

Albannach

Arnold

THAITB

Geoff

Southside

Kitster

my list is 4 from the above, plain old townie this time round takes me a day or so to get the feel for who has a role or not

thehibsareintheirbeds

goon list

beverley- natural goon

albannach- far too quiet

frenchie- first poster

yvonne- just 'cause

there, sorted. what do i win? :2thumbsup:

Evening all - just a quick visit as I'm off out to build a galley tonight.

Bar's still open from the sign-up thread...just leave the money in the till, or I could leave Robo-Boof in charge.

And if I was the cop (which I'm not), I'd definitely use BS to investigate Milky.

i'm here!

well, i'm making dinner but got my pm telling me i'm a simple townie again. gonna be a busy week at work so not sure how much time i'll be here, but i'll be around as much as i can

goon list

beverley- natural goon

where is that yawn smiley?

sorry to disappoint ya mtey, but i have no role in this game once again

i'm here!

well, i'm making dinner but got my pm telling me i'm a simple townie again. gonna be a busy week at work so not sure how much time i'll be here, but i'll be around as much as i can

where is that yawn smiley?

sorry to disappoint ya mtey, but i have no role in this game once again

that's nasty, no need to call you simple :stuart:

anyway either somebody is lying or deek's forgot to pm the goons

Evening all! Just back from a thrilling football lesson involving a lot of balloons. Sound familiar to anyone?

Anyway thankfully I'm no goon this game. I doubt I'd have coped with that in back to back games!

Like Bev I've got a busy week in front of me work wise but I'll do my best to post more than I did last time.

Chris Benoit

as it has become a day 1 tradition vote milky

Malky stop picking on Bev or i'll be telling mum :nah:

i would use BS

thinking of voting for lasith as he has the goons number (well 6th on the list of players), either that may go for the usual vote bev

Chris Benoit

only joking bud vote for the lad Frenchie he's a dodgy one

getting a bit too lippy bruv don't make me have to come down and give you a slap

How many votes does one have???

read the OP

you have 1 vote to vote another player up until the day's deadline which for this game day is 8pm tomorrow

you vote someone by going vote southside1874 mking sure it's bold

if you want to vote someone else first you have to unvote the person you have voted i.e. unvote southside1874

check out the other mafia game stickied that will give you a better understanding

getting a bit too lippy bruv don't make me have to come down and give you a slap

MOD ALERT MOD ALERT, There will be gratuitous violence in my game thank you. :hat2:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all. Woke up to Deek informing me that I'm a townie.

Haven't read the thread yet since Day 1 is a waste of time normally, so

vote Csaba Wabba

Archived