The single most scunnering (and entirely town-friendly) post of the game :mad:

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The single most scunnering (and entirely town-friendly) post of the game :mad:

at least you gave us tasks boof

;-)

or was that just me? :th_o:

Through the process of elimination? I'm pretty sure I didn't make it obvious at all.

i guessed you where the assassin, due to your non involvement and through the process of illumination of the other players, we knew malky was one of the masons, and kitster blew it with her vote straight on me, we then worked out she was the cop and killed her pretty quick, when that was confirmed we knew malky was the mason.

arnold why did you think i was the cop

sterling work my fellow goons

yen wouldn't believe that we got through this with just me killed

euro all going to be gunning for us next game

Geoff Kilpatrick
sterling work my fellow goons

yen wouldn't believe that we got through this with just me killed

I actually thought your carrot soup was a hint that you were the doc, which was extremely dodgy.

I actually thought your carrot soup was a hint that you were the doc, which was extremely dodgy.

that is what i was trying to do :10900:

i guessed you where the assassin, due to your non involvement and through the process of illumination of the other players, we knew malky was one of the masons, and kitster blew it with her vote straight on me, we then worked out she was the cop and killed her pretty quick, when that was confirmed we knew malky was the mason.

arnold why did you think i was the cop

You were the worst goon of the lot JP so credit goes to the rest really. I did it hoping for a pile on and it nearly worked. A risky tactic agreed but I wasn't around enough to be that coy about it. Quick turn around games are quite hard when roled if you've got a busy life during the week. :lightbulb:

As always it's just a bit of fun so well played the others :10900:

I thought that after the futurama game where we grannied the town, very next game I was a goon and did the same thing

You were the worst goon of the lot JP so credit goes to the rest really. I did it hoping for a pile on and it nearly worked. A risky tactic agreed but I wasn't around enough to be that coy about it. Quick turn around games are quite hard when roled if you've got a busy life during the week. :lightbulb:

As always it's just a bit of fun so well played the others :10900:

i did say to my fellow goons that i would take one for the team, think im coming close to bev for the amount of times im a goon, think its 3 out of the last 4 games.

i also ensured i never listed one of them on my goon list so at least one other townie would be fingered as one of my fellow goons

it did for us :10900:

thing is without bs there is a good chance that kits would've gone for you martin or boof night 1 as you 3 were on a few folks radar.

it's why i never use it even on day 1 there's still stuff to pick up on

kitster was also attracting votes...at least two folk knowing she was the cop could help deflect any attention...

thing is without bs there is a good chance that kits would've gone for you martin or boof night 1 as you 3 were on a few folks radar.

it's why i never use it even on day 1 there's still stuff to pick up on

agreed Mr French.

unvote malky

vote scotland awful quiet normally a more active player

He is awfy quiet cos he is not playing this game.:smiley2:

Interaction of the game, IMO. :laugh:

Woo

Well played goons. I'll have my revenge Martin!

Woo

You just ended up being in the wrong place and at the wrong time because I literally couldn't have gone for Lasith again and Bev was the other one. I was going to say that next time I get killed early it'll be obvious you are a goon but given what happened in this game, it doesn't narrow it down!

Cheers to Deek's generator thing for saving me that time!

in addition, really can't believe I didn't push the Martin killing off Geoff on the first day

Think it was also because you were the only one who really questioned me about it, Kitster did a little bit too but if you'd had more people talking about it then I would have been in trouble.

The weird thing was that the votes for Lasith by me and Pompey was by sheer coincidence and there was no plan for it because I had only just logged on and just wanted to stick in a vote. It ended up being terrible timing and I thought it was game up at that time.

Naw, that was all of us :laugh:

Seemed cents at the time :D

Penny pincher :laugh:

one last thing to say to Lasith, why not say anything after boof started claiming to be doc, although looking back boof went out of his way to not claim he was doc if you can see what i'm saying

To be fair to Lasith, he said he was going out and wouldn't be anywhere near for deadline...I just had to hope he was telling the truth and wouldn't be on here to contradict me.

jam tartan...so what did your 'I'm a townie' PM say? That was a crafty move and caused me no end of angst.

Hi Sorry about this but you are a townie. Best of luck. Derek

that may have been crafty but i was pretty useless other than that.... :(

To be fair to Lasith, he said he was going out and wouldn't be anywhere near for deadline...I just had to hope he was telling the truth and wouldn't be on here to contradict me.

jam tartan...so what did your 'I'm a townie' PM say? That was a crafty move and caused me no end of angst.

When I e mailed the townies I added the sentence "Sorry about this" to all but 2 of them.

So only the townies I selected would have known this.

• 4 months later...

Boof, good one to bring back. A truly memorable game :D It also probably broke the record for the most money related jokes in mafia history!

This was probably my favourite one so far

Just had a re-read.

Most enjoyable laugh.gif

Yes, and it brought about my favourite vote from any mafia game I've been involved in - or not involved in :whistling:

Doh! ok got ya now. In that case I'm changing my vote

unvote malky

vote scotland awful quiet normally a more active player

He is awfy quiet cos he is not playing this game.:smiley2:

Archived