Top six / bottom six....................

bighalders

Is in place now, the teams will finish top/bottom as at game 33 - including Hearts unfortunately.

Having seen a bit of football this season I see too many teams better than Hearts, capable of beating us etc etc. There is something seriously wrong when we regularly spend more than any team outwith the OF yet the performances recently have been dire. We perfom like a mid/lower league team. As the debt increases the spend on the team will diminish so I can't see how we improve from where we are. To confound matters our owner didn't rate any of the strikers put forward by Csaba, will we ever sign a goal scorer, I doubt it.

Be prepared to watch a team that will finish 7th - 9th this season

crossgates jambo

We have not carried any luck this season and that is bound to change. We will finish in the top half as usual.

Radioactive Mince

Oh well. That's that then. Anybody want a couple of derby tickets for N1? I don't see the point of going in light of this new evidence.

Seriously...The league is dire. So are we, which means we fit in perfectly. I can see us winning the title TBH.

Believe.

Mince

portobellojambo1

Think it is still too early to tell. No doubting what we have seen to date has been horrendous at times, and we'll need a lot of things to go our way to start climbing the league.

I cannot think of anyone presently sidelined who can/could help us, so we may be depending more on others going through blips than our own efforts to get us back up the league.

(in no particular order)

Top 6

Rangers

Celtic

Hearts

Hibs

Motherwell

Dundee United

Aberdeen

Falkirk

+4 I can't be ****ed thinking about

(in no particular order)

Top 6

Rangers

Celtic

Hearts

Hibs

Motherwell

Dundee United

Aberdeen

Falkirk

+4 I can't be ****ed thinking about

i wish i had you're confidence.

scottish_chicP

I don't know how anyone can attempt to predict where teams will finish when we are not even a quarter of the way in and every team are pretty much awful.

Yo Yo the Parrot

Nope pretty much resigned to bottom 6 but there again not too bothered either. It might help those in charge to either **** or get off the pot.

And then again it might bring back the hatkickers Ahhh the good old days.............Young girl get of of my life.............Happy daze

Francis Albert
Remember we were 8th after the first round of games last season. Too soon to jump the gun.

Much too sensible post.

Nope pretty much resigned to bottom 6 but there again not too bothered either. It might help those in charge to either **** or get off the pot.

And then again it might bring back the hatkickers Ahhh the good old days.............Young girl get of of my life.............Happy daze

Awesome song.

shaun.lawson

Nope, sorry. After 33 games, the table will look like this IMO:

1. Celtic

2. Rangers

3. Dundee United

4. Hibernian

5. Heart of Midlothian

6. Aberdeen (probably)

7. Motherwell

8. Kilmarnock

9. St Mirren

10. St Johnstone

11. Falkirk

12. Hamilton Academical

Is in place now, the teams will finish top/bottom as at game 33 - including Hearts unfortunately.

Having seen a bit of football this season I see too many teams better than Hearts, capable of beating us etc etc. There is something seriously wrong when we regularly spend more than any team outwith the OF yet the performances recently have been dire. We perfom like a mid/lower league team. As the debt increases the spend on the team will diminish so I can't see how we improve from where we are. To confound matters our owner didn't rate any of the strikers put forward by Csaba, will we ever sign a goal scorer, I doubt it.

Can you give me a pm with the numbers for this weeks lotto? Thanks

hearts_crazy

Can I just point out that at about this stage last season people were banging on about relegation. We finished third. We will finish third again.

Guys, we are 6 points off third FFS, we got beat off St Midden, well boo frickety hoo, get over it, onwards and UPWARDS. With a bit more luck in front of goal we would have hammered them mind. With just that little bit of bit of luck that we have been devoid of this season thus far it could have been 4-0 and game over before they scored thier first. If we start putting away the chances we are creating we will easiliy finish top 6 and I would expect us to finish third.

Too many drama queens on here at the moment, I think I might log onto a forum for paranoid scizophrenics, that may be a tad more calm and measured.

grumpyespana

CELTIC

RANGERS

DUNDEE UN

HIBERNIAN

ABERDEEN

MOTHERWELL

hearts

ST JONSTONE

KILMARNOCK

ST MIRREN

HAMILTON