What a save by Kello

Tynecastle Valhalla

Great to see a keeper dive to his top left hand corner and hold a ball instead of playing for the cameras.

Great, great save from the best keeper at Tynecastle.

On a side note, the sarcastic cheers when he kept in one of his kicks to which he turned round and shook his head at, **** off you arseholes.

he had that one brilliant save & hold but he had another couple of decent saves. a right good game all round. i think he was scared to death by kyle later on.... weren't we all?

thehibsareintheirbeds

Was positive that was going to roll into the net when he landed, Superb keeping. Few dodgy kicks but excellent performance overall. Just edging ahead as no 1 for me

chester copperpot
he had that one brilliant save & hold but he had another couple of decent saves. a right good game all round. i think he was scared to death by kyle later on.... weren't we all?

he was pretty fantastic IMO.

Yup, I would give him the nod ahead of the Balloch. He may be shorter but his reactions are so good - and his reading of the angles - it doesn't seem to matter

Tynecastle Valhalla
Agreed, decent save.

He needs to work on his kicking though.

it looked like he ws being told to aim for obua every time on the right wing

he was pretty fantastic IMO.

kyle or kello?

kyle was as big a pain in the jacksie as you will ever see. he's a monster.

kello did really well. easily justified the decision to resign him. it's brilliant to have two similar standard keepers vying for the jersey. competition never hurt anyone.

Was positive that was going to roll into the net when he landed, Superb keeping. Few dodgy kicks but excellent performance overall. Just edging ahead as no 1 for me

What he said!

and he held onto the ball as well!

it was a good save and overall he played well, i still dont like his style though, he takes up unorthadox positions and looks nervous, he seems to get away with it however i always feel a clanger is not far away, he is a henry smith for me great saves but you are never entirely confident.

Jamie mcdonald should be given a run, he looks the part solid without being outstanding, thats all you want from a keeper.

News Homepage

Hearts 1 0 Kilmarnock Date:15.09.09 KO:19:45 Att:50,328

O Lord! We'll probably get fined by the GFA for that!!!

Don't know if Balogh is injured but when is one of the keepers going to get a proper run in the team?

I was thinking this today.

Its strange to say the least.

it was a good save and overall he played well, i still dont like his style though, he takes up unorthadox positions and looks nervous, he seems to get away with it however i always feel a clanger is not far away, he is a henry smith for me great saves but you are never entirely confident.

Jamie mcdonald should be given a run, he looks the part solid without being outstanding, thats all you want from a keeper.

...........what and just save what's expected of you? It's saves like that one The Kello made tonight that prevents wins becoming draws! .............eg the St Johnstone free kick in the last minute!

...........what and just save what's expected of you? It's saves like that one The Kello made tonight that prevents wins becoming draws! .............eg the St Johnstone free kick in the last minute!

and its mistakes like zagrebs first goal when he tried to tip cross away facing into his goal completely wrong positioning that costs games also. my point is if you are consistent its better than being erratic.

Yes I know it is out of focus but it is 100 yds away with a non-professional camera and he saved this

PICT0062.jpg

He looked good all night from where I was sitting and a cracking save - good enough to retain the jersey for me!

Archived