Rangers

micole

King of the North

Sickening to see so many 'Jambos' queueing up to congratulate the huns.

Personally cannot understand how any Hearts fan can take any pleasure from the huns progress in the euro diddy cup.

Hopefully their 'fans' are feeling the pinch out in Athens just now - I believe those greek fans don't muck about, especially when confronted by knuckle-dragging, beer bellied neds. :mad:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rangers were the only Scottish team with a chance of going through. Good result over in Greece though, well done to them.

Any one know who they'll get in the next round?

Werder Bremen.

Most Hearts fans have a wee liking for The Rangers and hate Celtic, that is a fact.

:blah:

You'll find most hate BOTH as much as the other.

Most Hearts fans have a wee liking for The Rangers and hate Celtic, that is a fact.

I don't have a liking for either of them. Pish like this gives everyone an excuse to call us mini Huns.

You REALLY! are deluded or just on a wind up.

The Real Maroonblood

King Billy is gay. Fact.

:)

:blah:

You'll find most hate BOTH as much as the other.

Rubbish and I'll prove it to you.

EVERY Hearts fan celebrated when Scott McDonald scored they goals for Motherwell that gave Rangers the title on the last day of the season. We all hate Celtic, just admit it and stop being so pc. ;););)

EVERY Hearts fan celebrated when Scott McDonald scored they goals for Motherwell that gave Rangers the title on the last day of the season. We all hate Celtic, just admit it and stop being so pc. ;););)

I didnt.

Hate them both.

Kudos on the proving though.:confused:

I had a good laugh at their missfortune.

I would of done the same if Der Hun had lost the league in the same way.

I don't really like any of them but at the moment I hate G Strachan. Like, really hate him.

I have a wee soft spot for Smith & McCoist. I like their approach.

So, if I had to choose who I'd want to win say in Europe or the SPL title, at the moment it would be Rangers.

And yes, I loved it when Scott McDonald lost them the league in the dying minutes for obvious reasons.

Not me mate, I hate both of them.

Although I do admit to hating Celtic slightly more.

Bawhairs in it though.

I hate them both equally. No reason to hate either any more than the other. Certainly no reason as pathetic as yours.

The Old Tolbooth
Here was me thinking this was a Hearts board...:rolleyes:

Me too, silly us eh?

I want to see both sides of the bigot brothers absolutely pumped in every single game they play, and when they play each other, a serious of bad injuries and a tsunami wouldnt go amiss!

FTOF

No it's not, it's just your opinion based on those you happen to mix with.

The evidence from every poll we've had on here is that most Hearts fans hate both rangers and celtic even more than hibs. Now that is a fact.

The evidence from every poll we've had on here is that most Hearts fans hate both rangers and celtic even more than hibs. Now that is a fact.

Thats true.

Me too, silly us eh?

I want to see both sides of the bigot brothers absolutely pumped in every single game they play, and when they play each other, a serious of bad injuries and a tsunami wouldnt go amiss!

FTOF

Ditto.

Red cards, full scale war.

Go to England. Rangers would be more at home, and Celtic can complain about their persecution to more people. Do us all a favour.

Bawhairs in it though.

Ditto. That probably makes us bigots. :hae36:

They are both ****. But Celtic just manage to be on a totally different level to any other team I have ever witnessed. Just something about them which is really horrific. :eek:

Anyway the Huns were lucky as per usual tonight.

And that first goal was one of the best goals I have ever seen.

35 yards.

Top corner.

When facing the wrong direction.

From a defender.

:hae36:

It is true that every Hearts fan I know would rather Rangers win the title than Celtic.

i did pesh myself when mcdonald scored that goal but only because they desrved to know how it felt in 86.

i cheered on barca last night and pana tonight

It is true that every Hearts fan I know would rather Rangers win the title than Celtic.

And the other 15,990 couldn't care less, but you're right, its a FACT.:blah:

PresidentRomanov

Every Hearts fan I know, would rather that too :)

Do they care where Hearts finish or is Rangers winning the title more of a priority?

Bawhairs in it though.

snap

i feel exactly the same

surely a win for a Scottish team is a good thing.

Only if its a team outwith the farty foursome of Rangers, Celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen IMO.

I'm sure you're right, but that's hardly proof that "most Hearts fans have a wee liking for rangers".

If forced to choose, most Hearts fans I know would probably make the same choice. I might do as well.

But it's a bit like asking somebody if they'd rather have syphilis or gonorrhea - most would prefer neither.

But it's a bit like asking somebody if they'd rather have syphilis or gonorrhea - most would prefer neither.

Very well put.

I'd take syphilis though :rolleyes:

I think that says more about the people you hang about with than the Hearts fanbase at large.

No now it has been decreed that you are not allowed to hate Celtic more than Rangers ?

Just when will the high and mighty JKB crew stop !!

agree with therapist here

ask yourself this question....if you HAD (and i man life or death here) chose to watch an old firm title decider in either a hun pub or a tim pub which would it be?????

I know what mine would be :cool:

No now it has been decreed that you are not allowed to hate Celtic more than Rangers ?

Just when will the high and mighty JKB crew stop !!

Here come's more back up for the Chelsea brigade! ;)

That isn't what people are saying. There's nothing wrong with hating Celtic more than Rangers but it is a little irritating that a few people on here seem to have a real love for all things Rangers. Also, that they feel the need to claim all Hearts fans really share their views and they are just pretending to hate Rangers.

Hope that's cleared it up for you. :cool:

ask yourself this question....if you HAD (and i man life or death here) chose to watch an old firm title decider in either a hun pub or a tim pub which would it be?????

So do I. The one with the cheapest pints.

death?

King of the North

whichever side ended up losing

Here come's more back up for the Chelsea brigade! ;)

That isn't what people are saying. There's nothing wrong with hating Celtic more than Rangers but it is a little irritating that a few people on here seem to have a real love for all things Rangers. Also, that they feel the need to claim all Hearts fans really share their views and they are just pretending to hate Rangers.

Hope that's cleared it up for you. :cool:

I hate them both equally. No reason to hate either any more than the other. Certainly no reason as pathetic as yours.

Oh dear Stanley. Make your mind up.

Oh dear Stanley. Make your mind up.

My mind is perfectly made up coppercrutch. I see no reason to hate Celtic more than Rangers but I don't object to someone hating one more than the other. Apart from when Celtic are hated more purely because of our alleged links with Rangers which I suspect is the reason for therapist etc having a great like for Rangers.

Hope that's cleared things up for you. Second time lucky (my fingers are crossed this time so hopefully it will have got through to you.)

None of the Hearts fans I know.

I suggest you seek better company

Archived