Rangers

micole

In the interests of balance, I hate Rangers more than I hate Celtic. Thats probably because I don't know any Celtic fans whereas i'm subjected to the WE ARE THA PEOPLE pish on a regular basis.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My mind is perfectly made up coppercrutch. I see no reason to hate Celtic more than Rangers but I don't object to someone hating one more than the other. Apart from when Celtic are hated more purely because of our alleged links with Rangers which I suspect is the reason for therapist etc having a great like for Rangers.

Hope that's cleared things up for you. Second time lucky (my fingers are crossed this time so hopefully it will have got through to you.)

There you go - suspecting why people hate certain teams less than others. Maybe you should give them the benefit of the doubt :)

There are many people on this board who instantly assume you are a 'closet hun' if you state you hate Celtic more than the Huns. You know it, I know it and everybody else knows it.

In the interests of balance, I hate Rangers more than I hate Celtic. Thats probably because I don't know any Celtic fans whereas i'm subjected to the WE ARE THA PEOPLE pish on a regular basis.

Bigot.

;)

There you go - suspecting why people hate certain teams less than others. Maybe you should give them the benefit of the doubt :)

There are many people on this board who instantly assume you are a 'closet hun' if you state you hate Celtic more than the Huns. You know it, I know it and everybody else knows it.

I suspect they like Rangers a lot just as I suspect that your real name is not coppercrutch. It's that clear cut with some of the posters.

I suspect they like Rangers a lot just as I suspect that your real name is not coppercrutch. It's that clear cut with some of the posters.

Dont rise to it Stanley_ it will probably come as no surprise that Therapist and coppercrutch are friends (hence the old pals act in backing each other up).

Guest S.U.S.S.
Dont rise to it Stanley_ it will probably come as no surprise that Therapist and coppercrutch are friends.

Dont think they have ever met bud.

Guest S.U.S.S.

His name is coppercrutch. Coppercrutch Itchybaws to be precise.;)

..... not according to previous postings they have made.

My word the delusion continues. I have never met Therapist in my life. So is that the lengths the do-gooders are going to now ? Making up secret meetings between like minded bigots in pubs outside Ibrox whilst singing the sash and playing the flute. :eek:

You lot are the ones obsessed with Rangers. Not us.

My word the delusion continues. I have never met Therapist in my life. So is that the lengths the do-gooders are going to now ? Making up secret meetings between like minded bigots in pubs outside Ibrox whilst singing the sash and playing the flute. :eek:

My word as said before not according to previous postings on the old forum, I would beg to differ then again maybe the previous posting were lies,I would blame the posters ......... ;)

Who is us?

Guest S.U.S.S.
My word as said before not according to previous postings on the old forum, I would beg to differ then again maybe the previous posting were lies,I would blame the posters ......... ;)

CC and therapist have appeared on posters together?

so what i gather if you don't despise rangers the same as celtic you are a bigot/ mini hun

See my previous post "I see no reason to hate Celtic more than Rangers but I don't object to someone hating one more than the other. Apart from when Celtic are hated more purely because of our alleged links with Rangers which I suspect is the reason for therapist etc having a great like for Rangers."

Is it really that difficult to understand?

Guest S.U.S.S.
YES - promoting Rangers material ;)

No idea about Therapist but know for a fact CC would never be on a poster.

Maybe as a before picture!;)

See my previous post "I see no reason to hate Celtic more than Rangers but I don't object to someone hating one more than the other. Apart from when Celtic are hated more purely because of our alleged links with Rangers which I suspect is the reason for therapist etc having a great like for Rangers."

Is it really that difficult to understand?

no, but if you post saying well done rangers then giruy celtic you are classed on this board a bigot/mini hun/hun without the bus fare.

now is that difficult to understand?

no, but if you post saying well done rangers then giruy celtic you are classed on this board a bigot/mini hun/hun without the bus fare.

There is no explaining to some people. They just don't understand they are actually being the ignorant ones.

Apparently I have met Therapist according to Neobis. The fact I have never met them doesn't seem to matter.

Re-writing history to serve their desire to brand certain people 'mini huns'. Very sad really.

No, it seems like a perfectly good accusation to be made at someone who supports Rangers and Hearts. :)

I've not actually accused anyone of being a mini-hun or a bigot so clearly what you are saying can't be directed at me.

King of the North

Who are 'you lot'

and who is 'us'

No, it seems like a perfectly good accusation to be made at someone who supports Rangers and Hearts. :)

I've not actually accused anyone of being a mini-hun or a bigot so clearly what you are saying can't be directed at me.

I suspect is the reason for therapist etc having a great like for Rangers

Oh dear Stanley. You have done it again.

Next time before you post maybe check your previous ones ? Avoid making yourself look a little silly again. ;)

Who are 'you lot'

and who is 'us'

You lot = High and mighty who see 'mini huns' around every corner.

Us = People able to say exactly what they think without caring if people will like it or not.

:)

Oh dear Stanley. You have done it again.

Next time before you post maybe check your previous ones ? Avoid making yourself look a little silly again. ;)

He clearly likes Rangers. That's a fact. Where did I call him a "mini-hun"? Is that you twisting my words for the second time tonight?

He clearly likes Rangers. That's a fact. Where did I call him a "mini-hun"? Is that you twisting my words for the second time tonight?

OMG !!!

Now you are trying to deny the facts stated there in black and white !!

You are delusional. Seriously. Saying a Hearts fan likes Rangers is calling them a mini hun. 100% fact. Please don't try and get yourself out of this one. It really is rather pathetic.

OMG !!!

Now you are trying to deny the facts stated there in black and white !!

You are delusional. Seriously. Saying a Hearts fan likes Rangers is calling them a mini hun. 100% fact. Please don't try and get yourself out of this one. It really is rather pathetic.

By your logic, any Hearts fans who likes Rangers is a mini hun. I'll repeat, I never called anyone a mini-hun but by your definition you, therapist etc are all mini-huns.

Guest S.U.S.S.
By your logic, any Hearts fans who likes Rangers is a mini hun. I'll repeat, I never called anyone a mini-hun but by your definition you, therapist etc are all mini-huns.

Why would any Hearts fan like Rangers or Celtic for that matter?

Why would any Hearts fan like Rangers or Celtic for that matter?

One poster insisted earlier that all Hearts fans had "a wee liking" for rangers.

So does that make us all mini-huns? Or should that be mini-mini-huns? :P

King of the North
You lot = High and mighty who see 'mini huns' around every corner.

Us = People able to say exactly what they think without caring if people will like it or not.

Ah. I thought it was

you lot - decent, normal, intelligent Hearts fans who are sick of the hunnish element in our support.

us - ignorant, small minded, mini hun bigots whose backward attitude to what supporting hearts is actually all about belongs in the 1970s.

but thankyou for setting me straight.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

well done Rangers, excellent result :):)

Funny how after Rangers had gone through someone posted "thought this was a Hearts board" although didnt see any such message until Novo scored.

For the record I want EVERY British club to go out except Hearts, Chelsea and Rangers, the reason I particularly want to see Rangers go through is because it irritates the tims, who think the world came to a halt and has never fully recovered since Seville and that you can only produce top European nights at Celtic Park or when they are playing, or in other words they think the world revolves around them.

Having said that Rangers will struggle in the next round v Bremen.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

Who's ORING and why are you booing him?

Is he a mini-hun? A mini-mhank? A mini-hobo? A mini-cooper?

I think we should be told! :P

well done Rangers, excellent result :):)

Funny how after Rangers had gone through someone posted "thought this was a Hearts board" although didnt see any such message until Novo scored.

For the record I want EVERY British club to go out except Hearts, Chelsea and Rangers, the reason I particularly want to see Rangers go through is because it irritates the tims, who think the world came to a halt and has never fully recovered since Seville and that you can only produce top European nights at Celtic Park or when they are playing, or in other words they think the world revolves around them.

Having said that Rangers will struggle in the next round v Bremen.

Hahaha

Please nobody take the bait from this trolling moron.

I'm quite surprised how many people actually care, one way or the other.

If it's not Hearts, then so what?

(I'll make Hubz the exception to the rule)

Most Hearts fans have a wee liking for The Rangers and hate Celtic, that is a fact.

Absolute pish.

I look forward to you backing up that 'fact' with some proof / evidence.

What a ****.

That was me, and you'll find it was after the game, as I was watching it.

Absolute pish.

I look forward to you backing up that 'fact' with some proof / evidence.

What a ****.

He's tried, and failed.

My problem with this is the hypocrisy. You want Rangers to do well for the co-efficient, but want Aberdeen and Celtic humped. Its both or neither.

That says to me there's more to it than that.

...He's tried, and failed.

My problem with this is the hypocrisy. You want Rangers to do well for the co-efficient, but want Aberdeen and Celtic humped. Its both or neither.

That says to me there's more to it than that.

Boris summed up my feelings on this.

Unless it's Hearts winning the league (or anything else for that matter), i couldn't care less who does win (unless it's hibs).

Re co-efficient, i couldn't care about that either.

I want all Scottish teams to get humped in Europe apart from Hearts.

Partly because the longer our rivals are in Europe, the more money they stand to make. The more money they stand to make, the stronger they can become. The stronger they can become, the more of a threat to us winning anything they become.

But mostly because the only team i care about winning is Hearts.

Boris summed up my feelings on this.

Unless it's Hearts winning the league (or anything else for that matter), i couldn't care less who does win (unless it's hibs).

Re co-efficient, i couldn't care about that either.

I want all Scottish teams to get humped in Europe apart from Hearts.

Partly because the longer our rivals are in Europe, the more money they stand to make. The more money they stand to make, the stronger they can become. The stronger they can become, the more of a threat to us winning anything they become.

But mostly because the only team i care about winning is Hearts.

Archived