• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,

bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens,

brown paper packages tied up with strings,

these are a few of my favorite things.

Commander Harris

come on folks! you're forgetting the rules - when slagging off or laughing at one half of the OF you must mention the other regardless of whether they are of any relevance to the thread or not.

ha ha Rangers, but ha ha Celtic as well, both as bad as each other, two sides of the same coin, OFGTF.

there, that's better. ;)

Not sure what the rule is when aberdeen inevitably get pumped by Bayern, perhaps we have to mention Dundee Utd and append NFGTF to all our comments?

I wonder, by starting a thread about this, if I'll be accused of being a bigot.

Rather like I have been, when professing a hatred for Celtic.

loveofthegame
1-0 bayern if anyone cares. and it was a better goal than the one from the rangers game

Not even close to being as good as the Greek boys goal.

A top corner unstoppable strike from a centre half from 35 yards or a 20 yard free kick that was hit hard but the goalie should have saved

I am loving the fact that craig paterson has pointed out than

Rangers would have had a penalty in the spl for the boyd tackle

smell the coffee cheats

marshallschunkychicken
I am loving the fact that craig paterson has pointed out than

Rangers would have had a penalty in the spl for the boyd tackle

smell the coffee cheats

And the referee should be having a word with the greeks for the two better penalty shouts for Panathanaikos it seems.

The commentary on this is a joke.

'Davie Weir has a full foot on the ball there...'

Emmmm, no....

Some snippets of the "commentary" ;) so far.

"In the SPL Rangers would have had a penalty there" That's exactly everyone else's point

"Dirty foreign cheating Greek foreign Greek blah, blah, blah, blah"

"Oh, actually the Rangers player did stand on his head there"

Jeezo I hate the OF bias

"Rangers are the only Scottish side to score against Greek opposition in Europe."

Aye right enough son, what were you doing 9th August 2006? Tube.

Disliked them intensely since Dick Advokat that man was a total erse who made the mistake of slaggin off scottish women !

Cmon Greece !!!!!

loveofthegame

Rangers have played it very well since they scored in fairness.

That boy that pulled his head away from the ball at the backpost at 1-0 is to blame! Talk about sitters

Wonder if he wears his "Gers" strip in the commentary box. The guy is a joke. Biased doesn't begin to describe it. Listening to him puts my blood pressure up to dangerous levels. Absolute joke.

Walter Bishop
Wonder if he wears his "Gers" strip in the commentary box. The guy is a joke. Biased doesn't begin to describe it. Listening to him puts my blood pressure up to dangerous levels. Absolute joke.

You beat me to it!!!

Its like Davie Provan last night aswell, nearly wet himself when celtic scored, but couldnt even change the tone of his voice when any one of Barca`s wondergoals went in!!!

Erses.

loveofthegame
who wants to be fair to ******* Rangers?

Just a comment from someone who knows enough about football to state that Rangers played out the game well after scoring

Rangers were the only Scottish team with a chance of going through. Good result over in Greece though, well done to them.

Any one know who they'll get in the next round?

They were pretty damn lucky, I thought Smith did all he could to lose the tie with the formation he was playing. Their midfield was totally anonymous for pretty much the whole game.

In the end the difference was the players they brought on who seemed to link well together and played the ball between themselves. They seemed to attack more, keep the ball on the deck and it started to look like a goal would come. But then I guess having Naismith, Boyd, Novo and Burke up front is bound to create some chances sooner or later.

Jammy *******s though!

Archived