Warning for Scotland fans

Notorious BIG

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What is the big deal about booing at an international game? Who ****ing cares man. It's a game of football, that's what happens.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the risk of getting a ban. I had to sit next to you on a train from Dunfermline once and I formed(maybe harshly) an opinion at the time of you being a self gratifier. Nothing you have posted on this formum since I am glad to say has changed my mind.

John

Thanks for that John, made my day:10900: No more needs to be said

I love when the pompous windbags on this site get together.

Makes the membership worthwhile :laugh:

But they aren't representing the United Kingdom. They're representing Scotland who are a seperate entity in footballing terms. It really is a no-brainer.

I don't have a problem with what Northern Ireland, England or Wales sing. Thats up to them.

Not sure about Northern Ireland, but the English national anthem (unoficially - wikipedia) is "Land of Hope and Glory" (or certainly is at the Commonwealth Games, where they compete solely as England).

The Scottish anthem is "Flower of Scotland"

It's simply down to English pomposity and self-importance that they use an anthem which is used for 4 countries (the UK).

Not a particularly anti-English post (or at least not intended as such), merely a clarification of things.

Aye, a right embarrassment to our Country :nah:. Electric atmospheres and dedicated supporters who follow Scotland through the bad and good times.

scotland_fans_1_1024x768.jpg

What's embarrassing about that?

is this a real picture? where from? if not, then that's real embarrassing.

as for comparing Scottish fans with the English, at least the English go abroad to watch the game and want/will their country on to win, the game is only a side show for the TTs.

these braveheart supporters are an embarrassment to our country, they represent the middle class fruits with no knowledge of football who use the game only as an excuse to break away from their boring home/work life and act like drunken idiots whilst away from the unsuspecting Mrs & kids.

Archived