Warning for Scotland fans

Notorious BIG

Notorious BIG

Police have said that they are cracking down on drinking for the scotland games. They will be searching buses and trains and say that people may be charged so if you were planning on taking drink just be careful!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Treasurer
Police have said that they are cracking down on drinking for the scotland games.QUOTE]

That'll be Burley screwed then

Police have said that they are cracking down on drinking for the scotland games. They will be searching buses and trains and say that people may be charged so if you were planning on taking drink just be careful!!!

Hot off the front of the "Peebles Times":stuart:

mulleted_jambo

I thought you were allowed to drink on trains or have the law's changed???

Not when Scotland are playing.

Not when the Scotland FOOTBALL team is playing!! Those rugger chaps can still get pished as they only have jolly japes and high jinks.:10900:

Sexton Hardcastle
Hot off the front of the "Peebles Times":stuart:

The Peebles Times is horse. Its more an advertising paper.

I thinks its the "Peeblesshire News" your looking for.

Thanks

Not when the Scotland FOOTBALL team is playing!! Those rugger chaps can still get pished as they only have jolly japes and high jinks.:10900:

To be fair, you're not allowed to drink before club matches, international matches are just now following suit.

drink is banned on trains to and from Edinburgh on rugger international days.

Nelly Terraces

Meanwhile, elsewhere, some real crime takes place.

Gotta love the cops, pretending to fight crime, actually being very crap at doing so.

Designated dry trains for any event they want but the notices need to be up 24 hours before the dry services start. It's in the railway by laws somewhere.

Another massive waste of tax payers money by Glasgows finest. Last time it was follow the poilce bike round into the cinema complex on the M8, into the car park, stop whilst 10 police officers walk onto the bus and ask if anyone has any drink, walk back off and all huddle together in a big group. Once all the buses disappear off over to McDonalds for the rest of the day.

4 riot vans, a dozen police cars, 6 paddy wagons, 40+ officers and a handful of dog units all wasting time on nothing, in one of the crime capitals of Europe. Would have been interesting to see the crime count throughout Glasgow for that morning against the Norwegians.

Meanwhile, elsewhere, some real crime takes place.

Gotta love the cops, pretending to fight crime, actually being very crap at doing so.

To be fair Nelly, the TA is a criminally embarrassing and cringeworthy group of supporters. :57:

To be fair Nelly, the TA is a criminally embarrassing and cringeworthy group of supporters. :57:

Aye, a right embarrassment to our Country :nah:. Electric atmospheres and dedicated supporters who follow Scotland through the bad and good times.

scotland_fans_1_1024x768.jpg

What's embarrassing about that?

Aye, a right embarrassment to our Country :nah:. Electric atmospheres and dedicated supporters who follow Scotland through the bad and good times.

:hat2:

You forgot to mention; see you jimmy hats, kilts worn with timberlands/sambas and glengarrys, doe a deer, urinating in the street, flashing their genitals, Flower of Scotland, vilifying Miko while ignoring O'Connor, campaign badges/awards etc etc

They are an embarrassment. Anyone from overseas must think Scotland is populated by tartan clad anti-English morons.

Guest jambomickey

You forgot to mention; see you jimmy hats, kilts worn with timberlands/sambas and glengarrys, doe a deer, urinating in the street, flashing their genitals, Flower of Scotland, vilifying Miko while ignoring O'Connor, campaign badges/awards etc etc

They are an embarrassment. Anyone from overseas must think Scotland is populated by tartan clad anti-English morons.

scotland fans have got a fantastic reputation everywhere they go unlike the english.

Their behavior on trains is a disgrace though.The mess they make if this ban is not enforced has to be seen to be believed.The rugby fans are just as bad mess wise though they can sit through their journey without singing and banging against windows and walls.

Haveanotherbeer
I rarely watch my team (NUFC) sober so I don't see how one can watch Scotland without a stiff drink beforehand.

Hardly surprising they got relegated if they cannae play sober. :10900:

scotland fans have got a fantastic reputation everywhere they go unlike the english.

Nobody mentioned England fans. Who's reputation is getting better in recent years.

Something you've never done, i take it.

Guest jambomickey
Nobody mentioned England fans. Who's reputation is getting better in recent years.

certain posters on here would rather england and northern ireland win than there own country! very sad it is.

That is the worst. Booing Hearts players and singing hibs songs.

Something you've never done, i take it.

Correct. There's no way I'd ever do anything so disgusting.

Correct. There's no way I'd ever do anything so disgusting.

I dont know you, but iam willing to guess you have at one point in your life.

They are indeed a bunch of choobs and a terrible advert for Scotland.

I dont know you, but iam willing to guess you have at one point in your life.

Your guesswork is well wide of the mark. Never done it and never will. I have style and class. Fact.

Your guesswork is well wide of the mark. Never done it and never will. I have style and class. Fact.

What a guy:th_o:

certain posters on here would rather england and northern ireland win than there own country! very sad it is.

Name some names.

Out of interest does anyone know where/when this picture is from?

loveofthegame
Out of interest does anyone know where/when this picture is from?

Think it might be the march to the last game we played against France in Paris.

Think it might be the march to the last game

Enough said. Cringeworthy.

:embarassed::embarassed::embarassed::embarassed:

i think people know!

I don't I'm intrigued as to who these people are.

Maybe there isn't any and you are jumping to conclusions to fit an agenda.........................well apart from the obvious English poster and our supporters who were born across the Irish Sea.

Paris i think, McFadden game

Think it might be the march to the last game we played against France in Paris.

Thanks chaps

That is the worst. Booing Hearts players and singing hibs songs.

The last Scotland match I attended was the Lithuania match and I vowed never to watch Scotland again. An "army" of filthy racist winkers. How any Hearts supporter can support Scotland after the downright disgusting treatment of Miko is beyond me.

I do however hope the rugby side and all other Scottish sportsmen do well in their own field.

Guest jambomickey
The last Scotland match I attended was the Lithuania match and I vowed never to watch Scotland again. An "army" of filthy racist winkers. How any Hearts supporter can support Scotland after the downright disgusting treatment of Miko is beyond me.

I do however hope the rugby side and all other Scottish sportsmen do well in their own field.

what would you say if a hibs player dived like miko against hearts? he was a disgrace that game.

Because you can't choose where your born. Scotland is the national side and seeing as i am scottish, thats who i will support. That said, i ****ing hate those see you jimmy hats and i probably care more about hearts than scotland.

lol

i've seen Miko recieve worse abuse from home fans at Tynecastle then he got at the Scotland Lithuania match.

what would you say if a hibs player dived like miko against hearts? he was a disgrace that game.

I was at that game and i'm a huge Scotland fan, but.....

some of the tartan tossers around me were booing the Lithuanian national anthem and there were all sorts of anti-hearts shouts before the Miko incident.

I could have strangled Miko that day but he was getting dogs abuse before the dive.

The anti hearts abuse started long before Miko was fouled in the box. And even if he did dive :stuart: did he deserve the racist abuse he got? You and your ilk really showed yourselfs up that day. No true hearts supporter would associate themselves with the disgusting treatment of Miko in the aftermath of that match.

It's sickening that we still live in an age that it can be swepped below the carpet.

And obviously a hibs player diving to win a penalty would annoy me, it annoyed me at the Scotland Lithunia match but you won't remember Junkie's tumble. Sweep sweep

Police have said that they are cracking down on drinking for the scotland games.QUOTE]

That'll be Burley screwed then

Arf, arf, arf ! :10900:

Archived