Vacancy For Right Back....(merged threads)

Chad Sexington

Ray Winstone

His set pieces and crossing were an absolute joy to watch!

Long may it continue.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is a decent young player, if we have more of them then we dont need new players!!

That may be the case, but do we have a manager who is willing to play the youngsters without his face tripping him???

heartsfc_fan
His set pieces and crossing were an absolute joy to watch!

Long may it continue.

Agreed, I don't think he put a bad ball in all night.

Ray Winstone
That may be the case, but do we have a manager who is willing to play the youngsters without his face tripping him???

Well it looks like he has 6 weeks to prove himself then.

With Eggert out, he has already had the nod infront of J.Thomson - hopefully he wil make the most of it and stake a good claim to keep his place when Eggert is back from injury.

Well it looks like he has 6 weeks to prove himself then.

With Eggert out, he has already had the nod infront of J.Thomson - hopefully he wil make the most of it and stake a good claim to keep his place when Eggert is back from injury.

I hope he gets the 6weeks (even if he has an off day), and more. Jonsson should be fighting for a place in midfield.

He can tackle and cross. Apparently he can shoot too!

Another thing that really impressed me was that he's two-footed as well which is something you don't see too often. He was quite comfortable on his left and even put in the left-footed cross that led to Stewart hitting the bar.

I don't get too excited about younger players but there's something about Thomson that tells me he's definitely going to be a very good player. As someone said earlier, he looked like he had been playing for years and never looked out of his depth.

Craig Thomson reminded me abit of Alan Maybury, but hopefully he gets a lot better than him! I liked the way that as soon as Suso got the ball, he was off on the overlap to give the poor mans juanjo options and space!!

GlasgowJambo
Those of us who have watched the under 19s and reserves over the past couple of seasons wouldn't have been surprised by Craig's performance last night. His passing is superb, as are his crosses, and wait until he gets the chance to take a free kick about 20 yards from goal!!

The great thing is, there are others equally promising.

A goalscorer per chance?

the lad looked a class act and he can move like a rocket if he can keep that up he will be out of tynie before driver for some serious money but i suspect being young he will be up and down. The thought of shotgun and tomo on either side is mouthwatering. Good spot by our resident talent spoters on here:10900:

Archived