Fulton 'booked for being ugly'

Ryan Gosling

The hobnobs have a thread about this on lubetube.net, and none of them seem to remember the game Fulton was booked for blowing a kiss at. They all seem to think it was a 1-1 in 1999, or a victory for them.

Now, I was at the game, but I never saw a Hibs win at ER until 2006, and I never went to said 1-1 game.

I'm sure it was September 1996, and we won 3-1 (3-0 at half time).

Am I right?

Great to see him at the game last week.

What a top player for us he was. We could do with some players like him these days.

Commander Harris

fultons only booking at easter road seems to be sat 14 aug 1999. game finished 1-1.(london hearts :thumb:)

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/19990814.html

fulton's appearances here -

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/players/fultonsteveap.html#team

scroll down to see his appeances against hibs - only one booking.

Was there not a game where Fulton hammered a free kick into Jimmy-Boco's head and he floored it?

Also remember a game where Fulton got a ball in the corwn jewels and it then cut to a shot of JJ in the box ****ing himself laughing?!!

Anyone remember these pieces of Fulton gold?

Commander Harris
Weird. I remember it happening, but I definitely wasn't at that game...

there were a few times after that that the chant "you got booked for being ugly" would be heard. Perhaps you are remembering that.

Miller Jambo 60
there were a few times after that that the chant "you got booked for being ugly" would be heard. Perhaps you are remembering that.

Aye good one remember ALLY BRAZIL one ugly PERSON

At least Baggio knows what it feels like to lift the Scottish Cup, unlike any of them filth.

FTH.

:thumb:

Legend. Almost used 'StevieFultonsDive' As my username on here, but went for colincameronspenalty instead. was a tough choice though!

The People's Chimp

If baggio was booked for "being ugly" why has Benji not seen a straight red for the same offence, but with the aggravation of 'with intent?'

All we ask for is consistency from our referees. Yet another SHOCKING example of a Glasgow FA vendetta against hearts.

The hobnobs have a thread about this on lubetube.net, and none of them seem to remember the game Fulton was booked for blowing a kiss at. They all seem to think it was a 1-1 in 1999, or a victory for them.

Now, I was at the game, but I never saw a Hibs win at ER until 2006, and I never went to said 1-1 game.

I'm sure it was September 1996, and we won 3-1 (3-0 at half time).

Am I right?

I was at the game and for some reason I dent really remember much about it... However I do remember he "DID" actually get booked for being ugly. Reacted to the Hobo's slagging him about his good looks !!!!!

One of the funniest thing's I saw..

Weird. I remember it happening, but I definitely wasn't at that game...

I seem to remember it being at Tynecastle against Aberdeen, probably around '96 or '97. Fulton was getting pelters from the away support, made a gesture back at them and got booked for it, prompting a rendition of 'you were booked for being ugly'.

hartley is god

Cup final, he was a " blonde bomb shell " Loved him, Sponsered his jersey for a couple of seasons too. Is he not involved with one of the younger teams now??

Hearts Heritage

The two match reports we have

Yes he was

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/mrep/19990814002.htm

Home defender Paul Lovering was carded after he was fouled but protested too much. However, the really unlucky player was Fulton. The Hibs fans, not for the first time, chanted at him, suggesting Steve was not at the front of the queue when the good looks were being handed out. They sang it more succinctly. Fulton blew them a kiss in response. Booked.

Was there not a game where Fulton hammered a free kick into Jimmy-Boco's head and he floored it?

Also remember a game where Fulton got a ball in the corwn jewels and it then cut to a shot of JJ in the box ****ing himself laughing?!!

Anyone remember these pieces of Fulton gold?

Dunno if it was Fulton, think it may have been Robbo. Anyway, someone melted a free kick right into Jimmy's coupon the first game after he came back from a concussion after being knocked out in a clash of heads at Hunbrox.

Jimmy Boco was hilarious, everything about him cracked me up. Still does actually

Archived