Tonights game

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

Had the miss fortune to watch our team play the worst I have ever seen it was terrible,

KELLO- apart from the first goal played okay had a few good saves.

JONSSON- Never will be a right back in a month of sundays its time to ditch him.

STEWART- What a load of rubbish ran about like a headless chicken.

SUSO- Was like a little boy lost playing against men, mind you he had our first shot at goal ( 50mins ).

NADE-Said it for two years a complete waste of money played most of the game walking around the centre circle should never play again.

Overall we made them look good we never closed them down and we were made to pay for our mistakes in fact it could have been about 9-0.

Grumpy.

How much did we pay for that Goal Machine Nade ? :hang:

Im not 100% sure but i think it was between 300 and 500k

Had the miss fortune to watch our team play the worst I have ever seen it was terrible,

KELLO- apart from the first goal played okay had a few good saves.

JONSSON- Never will be a right back in a month of sundays its time to ditch him.

STEWART- What a load of rubbish ran about like a headless chicken.

SUSO- Was like a little boy lost playing against men, mind you he had our first shot at goal ( 50mins ).

NADE-Said it for two years a complete waste of money played most of the game walking around the centre circle should never play again.

Overall we made them look good we never closed them down and we were made to pay for our mistakes in fact it could have been about 9-0.

Grumpy.

KELLO CAN GTF

****ing mince.What a pussy of a palm out for the 2nd goal and as for the third why go for it with the wrong hand? Left hand Kello son.As for Nade you can go and shag a burger ya waster.Jonsson get him in midfiled.Stewart at least tried suso yes ****ing rank.But on a more positive note i'm ****ed

the kane dog
KELLO CAN GTF

****ing mince.What a pussy of a palm out for the 2nd goal and as for the third why go for it with the wrong hand? Left hand Kello son.As for Nade you can go and shag a burger ya waster.Jonsson get him in midfiled.Stewart at least tried suso yes ****ing rank.But on a more positive note i'm ****ed

stewart tried feck all!!!

Archived