Werder Bremen , Everton ,Heerenveen , Dyn Zagreb ,PFC Litex

Csaba's Broon Shoes

If this Litex Lovech are so **** then how are they seeded?.

No one is saying that they are ****, just that they are the 5th best in the seeded section of our group. Fair enough considering they came 4th in the Bulgarian league I suppose. but they would still be favourites against us.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If this Litex Lovech are so **** then how are they seeded?.

I didn't say they were ****, there just the worst from a good buch, therefore our best chance of qualifying!!

Nucky Thompson

Bremen, Heerenveen or Everton and I'll be traveling. The other two will be a no no for me.

No one is saying that they are ****, just that they are the 5th best in the seeded section of our group. Fair enough considering they came 4th in the Bulgarian league I suppose. but they would still be favourites against us.

Fair enough but if we are to get knocked out then at least give us a money spinner draw i.e Everton,Bremen.

Remember if you're looking at flights that the draw won't be set in stone until some point in the mid-afternoon. Two teams within 100km os something can't be at home on the same night so don't book your flights if we draw Werder Bremen if HSV are also draw at home on the same night.

There might also be a clash with Heerenveen and another Dutch club.

chester copperpot
Bremen, Heerenveen or Everton and I'll be traveling. The other two will be a no no for me.

Pretty much the same Boo, will be taking all mode's of transport to keep costs to a minimum.

Ferry, car, bus whatever, trying to make this one a cheapie so I can get leathered cheap and have enough cash if we manage to make it through.

Nucky Thompson
Remember if you're looking at flights that the draw won't be set in stone until some point in the mid-afternoon. Two teams within 100km os something can't be at home on the same night so don't book your flights if we draw Werder Bremen if HSV are also draw at home on the same night.

Ajax Amsterdam is only 59 miles from Heerenveen.

Look its David Taylor doing the draw im sure he'll want the best for Scottish Football and give us an easy draw. He never let us down when he was CEO of the GFA. He always liked Hearts.... Is that enough sarcasm for one post?

where does the 100km criteria come in? is it not the same city/town?

where does the 100km criteria come in? is it not the same city/town?

I thought it was same city but someone said 100km on Optimus Prime's thread. Maybe it's because a lot of the teams don't have airports close by. For example to get to Lovech we'd have to fly to Sofia and CSKA Sofia are also in the draw.

Edit: having said that I've no idea whether Sofia's within a 100km radius of Lovech. Maybe UEFA take airports into consideration as well?

If we do Draw Everton, will we have to play them away first based on the fact Celtic will be down south around the same time if we play the home game first?

If we do Draw Everton, will we have to play them away first based on the fact Celtic will be down south around the same time if we play the home game first?

Don't see why. It's 200 miles from Liverpool to London.

I thought it was same city but someone said 100km on Optimus Prime's thread. Maybe it's because a lot of the teams don't have airports close by. For example to get to Lovech we'd have to fly to Sofia and CSKA Sofia are also in the draw.

ok cheers, i know previously it was to do with local security. did they say if the 100km situation had been used recently, if at all?

Don't see why. It's 200 miles from Liverpool to London.

probably the police will stick there neb in ands change it

Archived