Werder Bremen , Everton ,Heerenveen , Dyn Zagreb ,PFC Litex

Csaba's Broon Shoes

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambo in Yorkshire

Draw procedure

The 76 teams have been divided into six groups (groups 1 to 6) of ten teams, and two groups (7 and 8) of eight teams. Within the eight groups an equal number of clubs will be seeded and unseeded in accordance with the club rankings established at the beginning of the season. Clubs from the same association can not be drawn against each other. For each group, the balls containing the seeded teams will be placed in one bowl and the balls containing the unseeded teams in another. A ball will be taken from each bowl and placed in a large empty bowl in the middle, where they will be shuffled. The first team drawn will play its first match at home against the second team drawn. The same procedure is carried out with the remaining balls to complete all the pairings and also applies for the remaining groups

Draw procedure

The 76 teams have been divided into six groups (groups 1 to 6) of ten teams, and two groups (7 and 8) of eight teams. Within the eight groups an equal number of clubs will be seeded and unseeded in accordance with the club rankings established at the beginning of the season. Clubs from the same association can not be drawn against each other. For each group, the balls containing the seeded teams will be placed in one bowl and the balls containing the unseeded teams in another. A ball will be taken from each bowl and placed in a large empty bowl in the middle, where they will be shuffled. The first team drawn will play its first match at home against the second team drawn. The same procedure is carried out with the remaining balls to complete all the pairings and also applies for the remaining groups

I thought this bit was subject to change?

If I could hand pick one it would be the bulgarian team PFC Litex Lovech.

could have sworn i already spotted a thread about the europa draw somewhere...ah yeah, there it is at the top of the page with over a thousand posts...

could have sworn i already spotted a thread about the europa draw somewhere...ah yeah, there it is at the top of the page with over a thousand posts...

Cliffundo gives BTB a chocolate biscuit and tells him he done well. :smash:

200milesfromgorgie

i still dont get it. Think i'll just sleep till 1 snd read the news on here when its all done and the dust has settled.

my poor brain.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

This is the splinter thread for better supporters than them

i still dont get it. Think i'll just sleep till 1 snd read the news on here when its all done and the dust has settled.

my poor brain.

What dont you get? We can be drawn against any of the 5 clubs in the thread title.....

Simples.

I thought this bit was subject to change?

Aye, it will be if 2 clubs from the same city are drawn at home on the same night etc.

Aye, it will be if 2 clubs from the same city are drawn at home on the same night etc.

Hahaha... will not affect us then lol..oh...the hibs are in their beds...the hibs are in their beds....we're all having a party we're all having a party.....an the hubz are in their beds. :D

Heerenveen are my Dutch team so them please!

Who will you support on the night? you better answer this correctly ...I know people who know people who know you :D:th_love:

200milesfromgorgie
What dont you get? We can be drawn against any of the 5 clubs in the thread title.....

Simples.

more of a 'how did we get put in this group' situation Erik.

The People's Chimp

You've won a watch.

jambojackbilly
Hahaha... will not affect us then lol..oh...the hibs are in their beds...the hibs are in their beds....we're all having a party we're all having a party.....an the hubz are in their beds. :D

Have the words changed to that song or have i been singing a different version without realising

always thought it was " the Hearts are having a party "

chester copperpot
Have the words changed to that song or have i been singing a different version without realising

Any idea what date the away tie is likely to go ahead? I know its subject to change.

Drawing up my holidays to my boss as we speak.

On the plus side, all these games are easy enough to get to.

Bulgaria is dirt cheap, what about Croatia?

Any idea what date the away tie is likely to go ahead? I know its subject to change.

Drawing up my holidays to my boss as we speak.

wont find out til its drawn. I have got my days off for both weeks!! My work are cracking up!!

The Old Tolbooth

It's cheap in Bulgaria, but the flights appear expensive, and also it's a long trek from Sofia to Lovech :10800:

Midloth_Iain

The 20th OR the 27th August :smash:

On the down side, the Litex Lovech ground only has a capacity of 7,050.

Assuming they have to give us 5%, that would mean just over 350 tickets if we drew them.

Midloth_Iain

Fit burdz :sorcerer:

chester copperpot
The 20th OR the 27th August :smash:

I meant was there a particular one that is more likely numbnuts :smile:

Csaba's Broon Shoes
I meant was there a particular one that is more likely numbnuts :smile:

How long is a bit of string

The draw hasn't tacken place yet

Fxxx the SPFL
It seems we are unseeded in the first group and could pull Everton or Werder Brehmen http://www.uefa.com/competitions/uefacup/news/kind=1/newsid=870394.html

I hope this information is incorrect and that Optimus Prime's info on the other thread is right apart from Everton don't fancy any of the others Zagreb is a ****hole just like a very large grangemouth remember passing by en route to Sarajevo (derek crosbie's bus)

:smash:

For Lovech you could also possibly fly to Bucharest then make a mammoth train journey down.

The Future's Maroon

Heerenveen is only an hour and a half drive from The Dam!!

Werder Bremen 42,358

Everton 40,157

Heerenveen 26,700

Dinamo Zagreb 38,923

Litex Lovech 6,500

Bulgaria might not be the best option in terms of ticket allocation

Werder Bremen 42,358

Everton 40,157

Heerenveen 26,700

Dinamo Zagreb 38,923

Litex Lovech 6,500

Bulgaria might not be the best option in terms of ticket allocation

Neither would Everton, we'd take a massive support down there.

chester copperpot
Neither would Everton, we'd take a massive support down there.

Do they not have to give us a certain %age of the available seats though mate.

Might be wrong, but I'm sure that's the case.

The Future's Maroon

5% is it not?

5% is it not?

They could give us 2008 seats by my calculations.

We'd take 4 times that, at least.

ronnie_fife
Nightmare, the team I'd expect us to do the best against too.

?113?! :)

;)

After punching in all the details I was quoted at around ?450 to Zagreb. What am I doing wrong?

After punching in all the details I was quoted at around ?450 to Zagreb. What am I doing wrong?

You did it properly, I just looked at the offers on the right hand side of the site.

chester copperpot

And the rest. There'd be a right scramble to tickets if we draw Everton. They might give us more though seen as they would probably not regard it as a glamour tie like we would.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Everton would give us more than enough. They would struggle to fill the ground so will probably give us about 10,000.

I'd ****ing love a trip down south with 10,000 Jambos.

lol words aint changed mate!... my bad...just excited :P

i must say i would have to take the bulgarians and give the trip a miss as i think we would beat them and then have the choice of three trips

Csaba's Broon Shoes

And the rest. There'd be a right scramble to tickets if we draw Everton. They might give us more though seen as they would probably not regard it as a glamour tie like we would.

You pair sound like a couple of Aberdeen fans

chester copperpot
You pair sound like a couple of Aberdeen fans

Stand free, wherever you may be :smash:

just had a thought, does anybody think vlad is waiting on the draw before sactioning a striker, just thinking that if we drew some team we are confident of taking care off he would think of the money generated in the group, if we draw werder bremen the target may not be as exciting

chester copperpot
just had a thought, does anybody think vlad is waiting on the draw before sactioning a striker, just thinking that if we drew some team we are confident of taking care off he would think of the money generated in the group, if we draw werder bremen the target may not be as exciting

We had this discussion when we drew Athens in the CL qualifier. Personally don't think it'll make a blind bit of difference.

*Edit, just had a look at the time, cannot believe how slow this morning is dragging on!

Archived