tynie bus to tannadice.

Guest jambomickey

I'd rather place my balls through the fence of the lions enclosure at the zoo.

Guest jambomickey
I will be...do you know when it leaves mate?

not sure what time it leaves yet because i'm just going into tynie to get my bus tickets this morning.

It aint the morgue bus anymore!

I've seen the kind of people who get on that bus.

And it makes me appreciate the bus I'm on.

The oldies are going and the youth are taking over!!!

Really I think I used them once to Dundee, horrid, horrid experience with no banter or chat although this was about 16 years ago.

Really I think I used them once to Dundee, horrid, horrid experience with no banter or chat although this was about 16 years ago.

I only started using it last season and it wasnt the best but was getting better towards the end of the season! Just need more vocal people!

I only started using it last season and it wasnt the best but was getting better towards the end of the season! Just need more vocal people!

I'll stick to the train or Robbos.

Went on a club bus to inverness once a few years back.

Morgue bus is a pretty fitting description.

How much would a train be on a monday night to dundee? I might take that.

About ?22 or something from the top of my head. Group tickets (3/4 people for the price of 2) are cheaper.

a wise move, Robbos Loyal welcomes characters like ur good self Speeders. Its a proper supporters bus, for proper Hearts fans - we have such a great time on it which is what its all about. I cant understand why any1 would even contemplate going on the official bus - unless of course theyre a complete weed!

portobellojambo1
anybody else getting the tynie bus to tannadice?

Nope, will be getting on our own bus. Think the only times I've ever used buses from Hearts was for the away European trips back in the late 1980's, early 1990's.

Never been on an official bus but i have seen 1st hand what it does to people, it aint pretty!

Robbos Loyal all the way for me :)

I'm thankful of alternative clubs/buses and that I'm not an official bus nonse.

Doctor FinnBarr

16.29 to Dundee

22.15 return

?14.60 from National Rail

:th_love:

Guest jambomickey
Never been on an official bus but i have seen 1st hand what it does to people, it aint pretty!

Robbos Loyal all the way for me :)

I'm thankful of alternative clubs/buses and that I'm not an official bus nonse.

would have agreed with you until last season! i wouldn't have went on them over the years but started going last season with the bairn and it's much younger lads now who like a bit of banter.

would have agreed with you until last season! i wouldn't have went on them over the years but started going last season with the bairn and it's much younger lads now who like a bit of banter.

it wont be anything like Robbos Loyal - trust me!

Guest jambomickey
it wont be anything like Robbos Loyal - trust me!

agreed! nor like the mayfield and gorebridge bus years ago but remember i've got a bairn with me.

chester copperpot
Porty Hearts is a lot off guff, Robbos Loyal is the way forward

I like your more discerning bigot.

anybody else getting the tynie bus to tannadice?

i'll be there with the usual lot :)

chester copperpot
Hiya!

:biglaugh:

I'm surprised you're even allowed on the Robbo's bus. I'd have thought you were a bit too bigoted even for that lot.

I'm surprised you're even allowed on the Robbo's bus. I'd have thought you were a bit too bigoted even for that lot.

They need somebody to groom them, as it was suggested on here:beta1:

chester copperpot
They need somebody to groom them, as it was suggested on here:beta1:

You da man. :sorcerer:

nah, he isnt too bigoted, he fits in just nicely

il be on the bus myself after my ever reliable mate decided that he had better things to do on a monday night

robbos bus is the best i've been on, apart from one or two questionable songs, the people are all cheery and banterful, and don't give a **** about rules. my kinda folk

on the other end of the spectrum i have been on the official bus and that was a poor effort, someone tried to start a song and he just got stared at as if he had suggested we all got naked.

robbos bus is the best i've been on, apart from one or two questionable songs, the people are all cheery and banterful, and don't give a **** about rules. my kinda folk

on the other end of the spectrum i have been on the official bus and that was a poor effort, someone tried to start a song and he just got stared at as if he had suggested we all got naked.

occasionally folk can get in such a state on Robbos Loyal that they feel the need to strip off & bounce around. Nothing sinister in this though, its not like yogi & riordan or anything, purely platonic relationships on that bus (between the males anyway)!

occasionally folk can get in such a state on Robbos Loyal that they feel the need to strip off & bounce around. Nothing sinister in this though, its not like yogi & riordan or anything, purely platonic relationships on that bus (between the males anyway)!

Hahahaha!

williamgerrard

im going by the bus yea it use to bee boring but last season me and a few others (younger crew) have made the bus a singing bus and it will continue next season

Destruction Derby

Me + 2 shall be on the bus.

Heard the "young uns" attepmting a sing song on way to Darkheid on last game of the season but never really took off.

Heres hoping S cumdee is :beta1:

Heard the "young uns" attepmting a sing song on way to Darkheid on last game of the season but never really took off.

ur bus will be boring, u hope it will be good but i know it will be boring, on the other hand, Robbos Loyal will be bouncing, i know it will be class!

Guest Morocco Mole

I predict a riot! :smash:

Destruction Derby
ur bus will be boring, u hope it will be good but i know it will be boring, on the other hand, Robbos Loyal will be bouncing, i know it will be class!

I hope it will be good but I also know it will be boring, least i will get a sleep on the way home so not tired for work the next again day.

Jobbies !!!!! :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::42:

I hope it will be good but I also know it will be boring, least i will get a sleep on the way home so not tired for work the next again day.

Jobbies !!!!! :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::42:

oh well if thats ur attitude ur better off not on our bus

Destruction Derby

I never mentioned anywhere that i preferred it that way.

Its either Tynie bus till i get to Dundee then start the atmosphere or watch it in the pub, I know which 1 I would rather have thats why going on the Tynie bus. As for the sleep part.

Was being sarcastic

Archived