tynie bus to tannadice.

Guest jambomickey

mattyw_1874

I will be making my way to the back of the bus with a full summer of sing songs built up and ready to go.

Destruction Derby
I will be making my way to the back of the bus with a full summer of sing songs built up and ready to go.

Consisting off John Hughes perhaps??

See u there :sorcerer:

mattyw_1874
Consisting off John Hughes perhaps??

See u there :sorcerer:

Well i plan on hitting the pub early so im not sure if my brain will handle the new ones so much but the old classics will be out and will try pick up on the many new yogi songs i feel shall be kickin bout.

Destruction Derby

Working till just before the bus leaves so wont have any time for drinks in the boozer, might pop into Tynie arms for a a quick pint, or maybe 2 till the bus leaves. :D

davemclaren

I got the tynie bus to Dumfries for a cup tie in the early 80s. It was fine.

I prefer my car these days as I can choose who goes in it. :th_love:

mattyw_1874
Working till just before the bus leaves so wont have any time for drinks in the boozer, might pop into Tynie arms for a a quick pint, or maybe 2 till the bus leaves. :D

Well you wont be alone in that pub heading out at bout 5.15 to try get a seat up the back as the front will still be full of the old yins that frown appon any noise in the portable bed that it once used to be. The more singers get on that bus the better as its a good service just lacked atmosphere which did greatly improve last year towards the end of the season and from what i heard the majority of the boys are going to United.

Destruction Derby

Yeah, I believe there are a few going up, Darkheid bus at last game of the season was not bad, Especially when we got of the motorway and started driving through the streets, was good banter........ Till the driver took us into the Home end car park.

Destruction Derby

Looks like it. Looking forward to it. Does anyone know what till it will arrive in Dundee??

Any chance of a quick pint before the game??

Guest jambomickey
Looks like it. Looking forward to it. Does anyone know what till it will arrive in Dundee??

Any chance of a quick pint before the game??

laves at 5.30pm so i'd imagine we'll be in dundee about 7.00pm! did you travel on tynie buses last season?

Guest jambomickey
Was on it a few times.

Usually made my own way to games or on Porty supporters bus

ah righ say hi on monday night.

Miller Jambo 60
robbos bus is the best i've been on, apart from one or two questionable songs, the people are all cheery and banterful, and don't give a **** about rules. my kinda folk

on the other end of the spectrum i have been on the official bus and that was a poor effort, someone tried to start a song and he just got stared at as if he had suggested we all got naked.

Cos we are prods, not a prob

Well then, Whats everyones opinions on the above bus who was on it??

Thought it was pretty good banter myself!

Destruction Derby
Thought it was pretty good banter myself!

Aye, Thought so myself, Maybe head on it up to Perth in 2 weeks depending on finances, Prob will though.

Just think - The body-parted 1 will be on way to Zagreb by now !!!

:10900:

Archived