• David Witteveen
    • Arvydas Novikovas
    • Calum Elliot
    • Michael Stewart
    • David Templeton
    • Gary Glen
    • New Signing
    • Other

I've gone for Elliot with 8 goals. 4 doubles as he only ever scores doubles. I can't imagine any scenario for a current Hearts player to reach double figures.

jambosean75

if he plays regularly and gets to take the penalties as a striker should, Elliot to get into double figures.

Probably whoever our penalty taker is.

Although thats being a bit presumptious that we won't have any linesman interfering again!

Birregrande

Callum - a confidence player, never doubted his work effort - if he gets some luck, maybe 14. Something about the lad that says we haven't seen his best yet. I know we see him as a provider, but maybe, just maybe he'll get the hunger for shots on goal....

My initial thought as Nade, but if Elliot's the second striker playing off Nade and picking up his flick-ons I think he may get mor goals.

Fingers crossed both of them score a decent amount, stranger things have happened.

peebles jambo

i've gone for nade, surely this season must be better than last, or maybe i'm just being optomistic

I voted 'New signing' in the hope we can sign a penalty box man that will bang in atleast 15 a season. :sorcerer:

I voted for Nade, and am glad to see most agree with that. I really think he will be sharper this season, and our expectations will be so low of him I think he will feel less pressured and realise that he must pull something out the bag.

I have a good feeling about him this season.

Snake Plissken

Elliot with 12.

Gut feeling we're not going to sign another striker.

Driver, Kingston, Suso to get 6-10 goals

slashishere
Nade with 13 goals. Seriously.

This is his year.

I was thinking Nade with 12 so happy to go for the one more :)

Elliot, I hope he shows what he can do because I think he's capable of being a decent player. I hope Nade will link up well if Csaba pairs them up but I think he reached his scoring peak last night. :D

I've said new signing, as I don't think we have this season's top scorer yet.

However, if no predatory striker is signed, then I would go Nade if we play 2 forwards, and maybe one of the MFs if we play 4-5-1.

cammyhearts

I voted for Nade if we play 2 upfront most games at home ( 14 goals). If not I would say Kingston with 10.

Archived