Banks Back Training

Commander Harris

chester copperpot
sorry if already posted but I couldn't see it.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsToday/0,,10289~1217640,00.html

some good news for the derby, hopefully he'll be fit and available for the selection.

My fingers and toes are crossed. We cannot allow Kurskis to play in the highly charged atmosphere of a derby.

It may be a bombscare waiting to happen.

My fingers and toes are crossed. We cannot allow Kurskis to play in the highly charged atmosphere of a derby.

Could'nt agree more.:o

I think if Kurskis doesn't play we will double our chances of winning.

Based on the previous performance of dodgy goalies in derbies, and the previous performance of Mr Kurskis in matches, it will be a massive lift if Banksie plays.

What makes you think it MAY be.... it would be.

The Old Tolbooth

After us absolutely pelting the last few hobo keepers because they were bombscares, they wouldnt half get stuck into Kurskis if we played that clown.

What goes around comes around sometimes sadly.

chester copperpot
What makes you think it MAY be.... it would be.

Just the law of averages suggests that he cant feck up every game he plays in, hence the word, may.

Banksy in goals on Sat could be the difference between winning and losing the derby. I dread unsteady Eddie in the goals against Hibs.

Just the law of averages suggests that he cant feck up every game he plays in, hence the word, may.

You'd think I couldnt get drunk every time I walk in to a pub but it happens mate.

i agree if we play edward scissorhands in goals we ll be humped!!

What worries me more is that there's no sign of any attempt to sign a new keeper, or even bring one in on loan.

What is the score re Jamie Mac?

Really pleased to hear this news even if it's still not fully confirmed. 90 mins of a derby with Kurskis in goal would be rather uncomfortable to say the least.

Given the number of injuries picked up in recent training sessions I'm slightly worried. Good news though.

Archived