Zander Diamond

jesus...

"Really pleased to see Diamond wants the captains armband. Showing a nice degree of commitment to the club even though he is a Celtic supporter. It is really nice to see someone who really wants to play for the club and appreciates team!"

marshallschunkychicken

Can't help himself, can he?

Edit: I'd be raging if I was an Aberdeen fan.

jesus...

"Really pleased to see Diamond wants the captains armband. Showing a nice degree of commitment to the club even though he is a Celtic supporter. It is really nice to see someone who really wants to play for the club and appreciates team!"

baxendale_plug.jpg captain plug makes Stevie Fulton look like Brad Pitt

McGoo obviously knows where he's coming from on this one, do you think they asked the board to change the strips to green for this season?

the sheep must be wondering WTF is going on :10900:

is there a more ridiculous player in the SPL than captain plugwash?

he cracks me up every time i see him.

Can see it now

Diamond - Gaffer, when you get the Celtic job can you take me with you?

McGhee - Sure Zander, but first prove to me you have what it takes here at Aberdeen first.

Diamond - What do you want me to do Gaffer (dreaming of pulling on ra hoops)

McGhee - Tea with two sugars for me son. Leitchy, what do you take in your tea?

Diamond - You want me to go there as the tea boy?

McGhee - Let's face it son, you ain't a footballer.

Guest Dipped Flake

If I was an Aberdeen fan I would be raging at some of the stuff that Magoo has come out with since he moved there. He so obviously doesn't want to be there and is just waiting on a call from parkhead. Give them a couple of bad results near the start of the season and he will be getting hounded out by the 'famous red ultras':10900:

Jambof3tornado

I think he will do a job for them and push us hard in the league. But ultimately he is a total knobend!

Boab Mugabe

Since McGhee moved back up here he's talked more about sellik than he has his own teams.

I think he will do a job for them and push us hard in the league. But ultimately he is a total knobend!

As is everyone else connected to sheep FC

It's one of the great tragedies of Scottish football that someone with a name as impressive and funky as Zander Diamond turns out to be a functional but unimpressive defender of limited ability.

It's as if John Major had actually been called Starchild Sexwrangler.

It's one of the great tragedies of Scottish football that someone with a name as impressive and funky as Zander Diamond turns out to be a functional but unimpressive defender of limited ability.

It's as if John Major had actually been called Starchild Sexwrangler.

Now that's what i call a post, TC!

Thing about that McGhee statement is that noone actually gives a hoot who a player supports as 99% of all football fans accept that footballers are pros and their allegiences shouldn't come into it and tend not to (barring the odd St Midden moment). He just can't help but blab about the tims.

Elvis was a Dons fan, but did you ever here it mentioned?? No cos he was a Hearts player and a great captain (think what you may of him now, there's no disputing that)

Remember Zander scrotpuss's video or picture or whatever it was, draped in ra hoops. An embarassment of a man and worse as a player. If Zali behaved half as badly as Diamond does on the pitch, he'd be sent off 12 times a season rather than 4. Diamond for me shows up the xenophobia in Scottish football for what it is.

Also he has a puss like a dropped pie

Archived