'Together' DVD

The Rose Chaser

Maybe in a year when it's reduced. Are they still charging 20 sheets for the DVD?

Its like ?15, not really worth that. Maybe when its down to ?5

Lieutenant
Has anyone bought it? is it worth splashing out for?

Was going to get it; changed my mind in the shop and brought 90 goals against hibs instead!

Never Let Them Forget

I won it the comp on the website :D

Gotta wait till the players are back to sign it b4 it gets posted out :)

No i never bought it, and probably won't buy it as there will be nothing really exciting on it anyway.

The Rose Chaser
Was going to get it; changed my mind in the shop and brought 90 goals against hibs instead!

Although it's always nice to see us hammer the hobos that dvd is so amateurish, I could have done a better job with windows mediaplayer

Craigieboy

The footage on the DVD is good. Shows you how good we were at times last season.

But ?15.00 is a bit steep.

I stole mine.

no highlights of us beating hibs in the cup on it

still quite a decent dvd ?15 a bit on the steep side though

eyesandears
The footage on the DVD is good. Shows you how good we were at times last season.

But ?15.00 is a bit steep.

I stole mine.

That's what I thought. While we weren't great at times there were also enough times where we played some great football to win matches. Again, we didn't score a lot of goals but a good proportion of the goals we did score were excellent work and very often started in our own half.

Bunny Munro

It is extreamly poor when put beside Glorious from a few season ago. No cup footage, only our goals, and the occasional goal against. Its pretty much just a hearts highlights package from the games we scored from.

Unless you know the games result before you watch you're in the dark as although it shows us score, it doesn't show our opposition scoring before and after us.

A bit of a let down.

Archived