Scottish masters tickets!!!

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Won 2 tickets on here :2thumbsup:1st time i think i ever won anything!!

Just about to leave 20 mins ago and low and behold cant find the tickets!! After turning the wheelie bin inside out i have managed to find 1 full ticket (in 3 bits) and 1/3 of the other, erse of a missus "thought they were rubbish"!

Anyone think it would be worthwhile trying to get in with ripped ticket and 1/3?

Feckin devastated!!!!!:43::43::43::43:

Frankenstein Jambo.

Just about to leave 20 mins ago and low and behold cant find the tickets!! After turning the wheelie bin inside out i have managed to find 1 full ticket (in 3 bits) and 1/3 of the other, erse of a missus "thought they were rubbish"!

Anyone think it would be worthwhile trying to get in with ripped ticket and 1/3?

For starters, divorce your missus.

Secondley, its worth a punt trying to get in them.

Chris Benoit

Sore one if I was you i'd forget about the masters and get the missus sorted out

Walter Bishop

Been trying to get through to someone on the phone for last 20 mins to see if its worthwhile making the journey!

I'd imagine they'd let you purchase an additional ticket if you explain what happened.

You'll get in just fine. We were at thr French GP in 2007 and when we left on the Saturday they were handing out what we thought flyers. When we got back to the campsite me and the missus threw ours away......not knowing that was our ticket to get back in on raceday. But the girl on the gate just laughed at our stupidity and ushered us in!

Have sent you a PM, have spare tickets to be collected at box office if you can't get in with yours (or if anyone else needs them at this late stage have 4 spare altogether).

Just had a text from someone there and said 'there's thousands of us here' !!

Archived