What is the difference between Andy Murray and Hibs?

Hearts Heritage

Randy Marsh
What has the dosh got to do with it, show me his major "winners" medals.

Feckin Hobo and I for one am delighted unlike the "Andy Stewart" brigade and took greater pleasure in watching Andy Driver playing for Ingerlund under 21s.

I was delighted to see Andy in an England shirt. I was also gutted Murray lost.

Murray has won over 10 ATP tour title events and is still young. He will win a major soon enough - hopefully the US open in September.

gorgie rd eh11

In england he goes from being british to being scottish when he loses. In gorgie he goes from being scottish to being a hibby when he loses. There's pleasure to be taken from both his winning and his losing, definately a win win situation.

winston churchill
Andy Murray only has about ?10m in his bank account already at the age of just 22.

Not bad for a loser.

Colin Montgomerie.

The Old Tolbooth

Typical hobo choker with a typical hobo mentality of bottling it when sniffing glory!

How the hell do you grow up in Dunblane, spend large parts of your life in Barcelona, and end up with a feckin American accent anyway?

chester copperpot
Typical hobo choker with a typical hobo mentality of bottling it when sniffing glory!

How the hell do you grow up in Dunblane, spend large parts of your life in Barcelona, and end up with a feckin American accent anyway?

told you. :10900:

Thank you God. A great day to be a Heart of Midlothian fan. **** you Murray. Gorgie Rules.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

While I realise this thread is just a laugh, it's sad to see folk revelling in the defeat of the best sportsman to come out of Scotland for decades.

Couldnae care less what football team he supports, he's a tennis player.

No wonder we are sh*te at everything.

BobbyJenkins

Tbh I can distinguish beteen football and tennis. Id personally have liked him to win. Theres time yet.

Still a hobo cant but hey still the best scottish tennis player ever by the sounds of it.

Hang me.

The Baldmans Comb

Bad luck Andy Murray and well done Chris Hoy and Murray will reach the pinacle of his sport one day as well.

Two great Scottish sportsmen and both a credit to themselves and their sports.

I admire them both and support them both in equal measure.

While I realise this thread is just a laugh, it's sad to see folk revelling in the defeat of the best sportsman to come out of Scotland for decades.

I said to a boy in my work a couple of days ago "Baring in mind how he acts and stuff, if he was American would you like him ?" His answer was "I think I'd probably dislike him to be honest".

I don't see why we should support him just because he's Scottish/British.

A cant is a cant as far as I'm concerned.

maltese jambo

Not really interested in his personality/footballing preferences.

He's a good tennis player and Scottish....and thats good enough for me.

Hans von Luck
Not really interested in his personality/footballing preferences.

He's a good tennis player and Scottish....and thats good enough for me.

"Personality" :mw_confused:

Has anybody heard anything more about chris hoy coming to tynie to watch the JTs,I remember scott wilson mention it away back last year.

Craigieboy

He goes into the realm of recalling every hibs supporters plaintive cry -

"maybe next year".

He goes into the realm of recalling every hibs supporters plaintive cry -

"maybe next year".

:2thumbsup::10900:

That would be Chris Hoy and of course it matters what team he supports.

Fareastjambo

Couldn't agree more and I'm sure he will win one of the Grand Slams in years to come. He's a fantastic athlete, who is totally dedicated to what he does and he should be admired for that, not slagged off just because he is a Hibs fan. Would anyone on here be slagging off Chris Hoy if he wasn't a Jambo? Why not just admire these sportsmen for how good they are and not for what football team they support.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
That would be Chris Hoy and of course it matters what team he supports.

Chris Hoy has had his moment and Murray will go on to be one of the best in the world at his sport for the next ten years. They should both be celebrated.

I've not got a clue why it matters who they support. Especially when he's probably not been to a game in about the last 10 years, if ever. Want to explain it?

I was delighted to see Andy in an England shirt. I was also gutted Murray lost.

Murray has won over 10 ATP tour title events and is still young. He will win a major soon enough - hopefully the US open in September.

Agreed , he's certainly no loser.

Crap at sportsist post imo.

I'm ****ing great at sport.

This however does not impact upon tennis' urinary content.

I trust this clarifies matters etc etc.

:thumb:

Chris Hoy has had his moment and Murray will go on to be one of the best in the world at his sport for the next ten years. They should both be celebrated.

I've not got a clue why it matters who they support. Especially when he's probably not been to a game in about the last 10 years, if ever. Want to explain it?

I don't care if he doesn't go to games he's still came out as a Hibee. I don't like Hibees in general (yes I have a few mates unfortunately!). Therefore I hope he gets gubbed.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate
I don't like Hibs at all. Therefore I hope he gets gubbed.

AMEN

AMEN

I usually don't like being misquoted but in this instance I f****** love it!

Archived