What is the difference between Andy Murray and Hibs?

Hearts Heritage

Everybody loves Baz
Andy only lost 3-1 in a semi!

BOOM BOOM!

Frankenstein Jambo.

sorry but i really don't find that funny considering i was really hoping he'd win.

sorry but i really don't find that funny considering i was really hoping he'd win.

Surely a win win.

If he won, you would be happy, since he didn't, we can use it as an excuse to laugh at Hibs.

Rudi Skacel

Not really.

I wouldnt go upto a hibs fan and sleg them off because a very good tennis player lost in the semi final. Id just slag them for hibs being S***e and be done with it.

For the record im gutted Andy has lost.

Hearts Heritage

I'd have loved Andy Murray to win but he didn't so have a laugh at ..

hibs041.jpg

Nucky Thompson

I wanted Andy to win too, but I can still laugh at the Hobos :10900:

Everybody loves Baz
Not really.

I wouldnt go upto a hibs fan and sleg them off because a very good tennis player lost in the semi final. Id just slag them for hibs being S***e and be done with it.

RazorBlades.jpg

hangmans_noose.gif

Crate16.jpg

Take your pick.

Andy Murray is as much a hibbie as Ewan Cameron is a jambo.

To wish defeat on one of the very few Scots at the top of his sport, simply because he went to Easter road a few times as a kid, is sad!

He is a Scot before he's a hobo. I think even he would tell you that!!!!

Frankenstein Jambo.
Surely a win win.

If he won, you would be happy, since he didn't, we can use it as an excuse to laugh at Hibs.

Murray being a Hibs fan has nothing to do with tennis. If hibs lost then, by all means, rip him as much as you want.

But I don't find slagging a brittish tennis player, a scot at that, losing in Wimbeldon semi when we have not won for over 70 years.

tinydancer
Not really.

For the record i'm delighted.

And it should read - Andy Murray only lost 3-1 in the BIG semi.

FTH

Frankenstein Jambo.
I wanted Andy to win too, but I can still laugh at the Hobos :10900:

Apparantley Chris Hoy is a Jambo. I bet if you ask the hobos about him, they would say great things about him.

Don't let something so stupid dent a great brittish talent.

Nucky Thompson
because he went to Easter road a few times as a kid
I don't think he did go. He 'supports' Hubz because his Grandad played for them.

winston churchill

who cares,he's a fake hobo anyway.

and his old dear has had more men than elton john.

Hearts Heritage
Murray being a Hibs fan has nothing to do with tennis. If hibs lost then, by all means, rip him as much as you want.

But I don't find slagging a brittish tennis player, a scot at that, losing in Wimbeldon semi when we have not won for over 70 years.

The 'Butt of Joke' is Hibs FC and their result on 2nd April 2006 not AM.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

at least he'll win it one day, unlike the leith

Bomber Harris' Best Mate
He 'supports' Hubz because his Grandad played for them.

all the more reason to hate him then :10900:

well done roddick

Nucky Thompson
Apparantley Chris Hoy is a Jambo. I bet if you ask the hobos about him, they would say great things about him.

Don't let something so stupid dent a great brittish talent.

I support Andy Murray in all his matches and I have nothing against him being a plastic Hobo, but I can still have a laugh at the team he 'supports'.

Frankenstein Jambo.
The 'Butt of Joke' is Hibs FC and their result on 2nd April 2006 not AM.

No, the "Butt of the Joke" is Andy Murray losing.

jambojim52

Glad he's out. Tennis is a stupid spot followed by stupid Englandshire people. They only wanted him to win so they could call him British. Any SCOTS spotrsperson who allows them to do this, just to gain their support should hang their head in shame.

winston churchill
I don't think he did go. He 'supports' Hubz because his Grandad played for them.

still never seen him in a hobo top.

Rudi Skacel
RazorBlades.jpg

hangmans_noose.gif

Crate16.jpg

Take your pick.

Why is that?

Because im gutted he lost? Or because I wont slag a hibs fan over the loss? Be abit hypocritical if I were to slag someone off because Murray lost when I was supporting him aswell.

Nucky Thompson
still never seen him in a hobo top.
Exactly. That's what I mean:smiley2: He was at training school in Barcelona at a very young age and was always wearing a Barca top.

I think when he broke onto the scene, some Scottish hack asked him what Scottish team he supported and he said Hibs because of his relative playing for them.

Andy only lost 3-1 in a semi!

Since nobody has laughed yet... I'll give it a try. Hardyharhar. Better? :smiley2:

Frankenstein Jambo.
Why is that?

Because im gutted he lost? Or because I wont slag a hibs fan over the loss? Be abit hypocritical if I were to slag someone off because Murray lost when I was supporting him aswell.

Just ignore it mate. Clearly, some Hearts fans can't see past their maroon tinted spectacles to appreciate other things like Andy Murray being our only real hope of having a scot win a slam.

Just cause he's supposedly a Hibs fan should have nothing to do with anything.

grumpyespana

Never watch tennis but the lad done well has been good entertainment ( not like Hibs lol ) did want him to win as he is a fellow Scotsman.

Grumpy.

Exactly. That's what I mean:smiley2: He was at training school in Barcelona at a very young age and was always wearing a Barca top.

I think when he broke onto the scene, some Scottish hack asked him what Scottish team he supported and he said Hibs because of his relative playing for them.

You obviously didn't see him on Soccer AM then Boo.

Lovejoy was chatting away to him about Barca and the vermin and then he mentioned the JT's.

Murray's whole attitude changed, his face twisted and he lost it. Lovejoy just sat on watching as he (Murray) proceeded to make an absolute horses arse of himself.

He's a bitter wee f*nny.

Surely a win win.

Indeed. Been suppoting him al the way and properly cheered when he saved the first match point. But then he lost and I politely said to the television, "You're s#!te Murray, you Hibby b*stard.

:10900:

Randy Marsh
murrays fans stayed to the end??

Thats i better one.

I am gutted he's out. But his best chance was always going to be the US open this year which i think he will win.

John Findlay

At least he made a match of it and played in a semi final in front of a full house at both ends.

John

tinydancer

Don't know which part of the world you people live, but if that hobo mammysboy had won i would have had the deluded ones converging on me, saying, even although he's a hibbie i hope you're supporting him because he's Scottish, with that stupid smile that they have copyrighted.

That's only one of the reasons i am delighted that the seats were empty before the final whistle!!!

FTH

Cappuccino Kid

Lovejoy was chatting away to him about Barca and the vermin and then he mentioned the JT's.

Murray's whole attitude changed, his face twisted and he lost it. Lovejoy just sat on watching as he (Murray) proceeded to make an absolute horses arse of himself.

He's a bitter wee f*nny.

Glad someone else remembers that & him saying he never wanted Hearts to win anything. He's entitled to his opinion. I'm entitled to mine - always want him to get horsed after that.

Dagger Is Back

Are you saying more *****s than a seond hand dart board?

Please elaborate.

Couldn't care less what team he supports. He could be a Hearts fan and there would be plenty of people on here having a go at him for not being a "real fan".

It's great to see a Scottish player reach number 3 in the world. We don't have too many successful sportsmen so I'll support Murray.

Nucky Thompson

He's a bitter wee f*nny.

Never seen it mate. I reckon if I had it would have changed my opinion of him though. All fecking Hobos are bitter to the core.

gorgie rd eh11

:45::45::45: This is funnier than the original post.:10900:

Drylaw Hearts

I'm happy he's out.

He's a dirty hobo - why on earth would I want him to win anything ?

Glad someone else remembers that & him saying he never wanted Hearts to win anything. He's entitled to his opinion. I'm entitled to mine - always want him to get horsed after that.

I didn't exactly like him before that (I always thought he was a bad tempered sour-faced whiner) but that was the moment that did it for me.

I can't stand his fecking mother either. Nippy cow.

1. Andy Murray is nae oil painting....but he is still easier on the eye than them

2. He has potential

And what exactly do you base the the second line on Emma? Is it because she is an attractive 45 - 50 year old woman and still very athletic looking or is it because you have some sort of story you want to share with us? I personally have only ever witnessed a supportive mother, but you obviously have the inside track on something or other. How about sharing your info with the rest of us?

Do you want to throw some names into the pot for us or is it just bile!!!

tinydancer
And what exactly do you base the the second line on Emma? Is it because she is an attractive 45 - 50 year old woman and still very athletic looking or is it because you have some sort of story you want to share with us? I personally have only ever witnessed a supportive mother, but you obviously have the inside track on something or other. How about sharing your info with the rest of us?

FFS attractive 45-50 year old!! She'd/He'd give the TV's a run for their money in Earls Court!!

imo

FTH

winston churchill

put it this way.

why do you think his parents divorced:th_wink1:

Hans von Luck
I'm happy he's out.

He's a dirty hobo - why on earth would I want him to win anything ?

I dont always agree with you DH but you are 100% bang on with that.

He is a loser and oot. :10900:

Randy Marsh
I dont always agree with you DH but you are 100% bang on with that.

He is a loser and oot. :10900:

Andy Murray only has about ?10m in his bank account already at the age of just 22.

Not bad for a loser.

Hans von Luck
Andy Murray only has about ?10m in his bank account already at the age of just 22.

Not bad for a loser.

What has the dosh got to do with it, show me his major "winners" medals.

Feckin Hobo and I for one am delighted unlike the "Andy Stewart" brigade and took greater pleasure in watching Andy Driver playing for Ingerlund under 21s.

tinydancer

Not bad for a loser.

I have a wee pal who has about ?8m in his bank account and is still a loser.

That's the difference. HOBO

FTH

Archived