What is the greatest thing you have ever done?

Frankenstein Jambo.

chester copperpot

My 2 kids

Captaining my country at Basketball

Gaining a 2:1 in my Business Studies degree

Choosing to support Hearts

we should ban the answer 'had kids'

its not difficult judging by some of the retarded looking wallopers i see walking down the street every day!

Me? I met a boy who knew a boy who fingered Emma Watson. Get in.

grumpyjambo
Scored a hat-trick in the 1966 World Cup final.

I disagree, it was only a double you scored Geoff.

I bought an old pony that had been neglected and abused and nursed him back to health and also giving birth to my two gorgeous little boys

Dr. Bapswent
I bought an old pony that had been neglected and abused and nursed him back to health and also giving birth to my two gorgeous little boys

Your pony gave birth to your children....you sick woman.

its not difficult judging by some of the retarded looking wallopers i see walking down the street every day!

I knew someone who claimed he rattled Annie Lennox:th_o:

Your pony gave birth to your children....you sick woman.

:10900: I didn,t phrase it too well did I Baps?

Buffalo Bill
:10900: I didn,t phrase it too well did I Baps?

I see you're not denying it then?!

Buffalo Bill

Guest casper
Saved a young man from drowning.

I saved a bloke from drowning once.

On the aquaduct at Longstone.

He was very, very drunk.

shaun.lawson

Saved my little sister from drowning many years ago; saved my other sister's life in a different way, back when she was suffering from serious depression. I'm not really sure that this counts though: I just did what any brother would do.

As for myself - I'm now 30, and have achieved precisely nothing. Pathetic!

Saved my little sister from drowning many years ago; saved my other sister's life in a different way, back when she was suffering from serious depression. I'm not really sure that this counts though: I just did what any brother would do.

You should have went ahead with that pressure group shaun.

Just so your life could be said to have some sort of meaning.

Stemmed the blood flow from a potential suicide victims wrists, freakin mess!

He's since dried his eye's, (freakin women eh). He's now married and the father of two bonny bairns........result!

Auld Reekin'

Making it through to the age of 48. :booze:

scottishguy

Dragged a wee boy from the bottom of a swimming pool in the south of france when i was about 13.

Dragged a guy from a house that was on about fire.

but the most important thing of all has been the joys of being the father to 3 amazing daughters.(ok I got too much girlie sperm):10900:

apart from the birth of my two boys it would have to be -

scoing against the legends on the sacred turf of tynie into henry henry gi us a wave and celebrating with my mates while my whole family watched on from the old stand!!!!!

best feeling in the world

jambojackbilly

Meeting Neil Armstrong on the Moon about 40yrs ago :

I was lonely and lost at the time, was fair pleased he kent away back as he offered me lift, sound lad that he is

:smiley2:

Denny Crane
IS this a euphemistic phrase referring to the 5h1t-hole?

A term used by my father and my uncle when telling of their younger days and what Friday nights at the beach involved! ;)

Incompetnce

When I was living in Causewayside I helped a bloke across the road.

Said bloke however was standing out in the pishing rain, in the pitch black with his Guide Dog looking ot cross the road across from Swany's / The New Bell (Or whatever the pub across from Swany's is). I had my shopping with me, was hacked off after a long day at Uni and just wanted to go home but I just couldn't walk past the bloke and leave him standing there at the edge of the road with his Dog.

Just walked up to him and asked him if he needed a hand and got him and his Dog across the road to the pub. Win - win for me.

Spunking a kid should be banned as an answer.

Most of the **** from Jeremy Kyle have achieved such 'greatness' 4 or 5 times over.

Spunking a kid should be banned as an answer.

Most of the **** from Jeremy Kyle have achieved such 'greatness' 4 or 5 times over.

I'll bet if asked the same question though, none of them would say creating said child was the best thing they had done.

That's the difference.

H J Simpson

Judging a wet t-shirt competition in a nightclub in Majorca. If only I hadn't been that ****ed I'd have remembered more than the fact the Swedish bird won my vote by cheating - she removed her wet t-shirt mid performance.

Gorgiewave

What are you coming out for anyway, Shuan? Have you got an academic post lined up? Will you be publishing your thesis?

Gorgiewave
Judging a wet t-shirt competition in a nightclub in Majorca. If only I hadn't been that ****ed I'd have remembered more than the fact the Swedish bird won my vote by cheating - she removed her wet t-shirt mid performance.

The bsest type of corruption.

shaun.lawson
What are you coming out for anyway, Shuan? Have you got an academic post lined up? Will you be publishing your thesis?

Not yet - mainly because I'm utterly ambivalent about staying in academia. Meet the guy who did a PhD, but by the end, wondered what the point of it was. Pathetic, as I said!

Gorgiewave
Not yet - mainly because I'm utterly ambivalent about staying in academia. Meet the guy who did a PhD, but by the end, wondered what the point of it was. Pathetic, as I said!

I was sad for a year then realised it was a complete blessing not being able to continue. Good luck whatever you get into.

Sleepystujam
Getting to number 1 on rock star ate my hamster.Album and single by the way!

I bow down to you, managed 2 singles in the top 10 as Sidney Sparkle, then died in a bus accident.

Sleepystujam

As well as helping the missus to make a wee version of me, i also won a years cinema pass & a film 98 crew jersey. Barry Norman actually said my name, still got it on tape, will get it put onto DVD soonly.

Captain Canada

My biggest achievement has been setting up my own business and working for myself after years of mental torture in dead end office jobs.

I'll bet if asked the same question though, none of them would say creating said child was the best thing they had done.

That's the difference.

But almost every person in the world can reproduce, its not exactly impressive.

I'm sure your 2 kids are the 2 of the best thing in your world. But have you ever jumped between two sky scrapers on a moped or knocked a sumo wrestler unconscious?:2thumbsup:

Pete Seeger

:smiley2:

But almost every person in the world can reproduce, its not exactly impressive.

I'm sure your 2 kids are the 2 of the best thing in your world. But have you ever jumped between two sky scrapers on a moped or knocked a sumo wrestler unconscious?:2thumbsup:

They most certainly are. And in answer to the original question that will always be my answer.

But have you ever jumped between two sky scrapers on a moped or knocked a sumo wrestler unconscious?:2thumbsup:

lol, cant say as I have. I did bang the largest set of jugs in my high school. That was great. :10900:

Lady jambo

Doing A Charity Bungee Jump For The Sick Kids Two Weeks Ago.

Gotta Be The Best Thing I've Ever Done.

Archived