What is the greatest thing you have ever done?

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

The greatest thing i ever done was run the london marathon. what is the greatest achievment of your life.

The greatest thing i ever done was run the london marathon. what is the greatest achievment of your life.

I've done nothing of note during my life. Apart from help make another human being. So that would be mine I think.

I am proud to have become fluent in Spanish. I helped a boy get from a C to an A in Higher English in three months, such that he could go to university.

Jambo Hud316

Sky dived from 14,000 feet onto Mission Beach in 2007 and never died

Created the greatest little person in the world.

And won a Tiswas t-shirt.[/QUOTE]

Lucky b*gger, I always wanted one of these. I bet you got horny at Sally James ? I know I did.

John Findlay

Being a father of three great children.

Surviving the Falklands war unscathed both physically and mentally.

John

Bringing 2 little people into the world.

You can do loadsa stuff but these 2 come into a league of their own.

Lucky b*gger, I always wanted one of these. I bet you got horny at Sally James ? I know I did.

I was only about 8 at the time but yes, I got horny at Sally James.

In fact, I probably got my first throbber for Sally James :brows:

Carl Weathers

Probably passing my hons degree but in reality hitting the bar with a splended left footer last night tops it.

Spending a month in Malaysia was cool as well.

I've not done a great deal tbh.

Jimmy McNulty

Greatest thing I ever did was this 200lb monster I picked up at a club in Toronto. What a whale.

deesidejambo

I got a BJ from my girfriend in the back of my car in a lay-by on the road down from Aviemore. That was great, and all I had to do was lie back.

Probably passing my hons degree but in reality hitting the bar with a splended left footer last night tops it.

Spending a month in Malaysia was cool as well.

I've not done a great deal tbh.

That is exactly what I am setting off to do next week!

Did you have particular business during your time there? I'm going to Borneo with 33 Explorer Scouts to work on a number of projects in a place called Sandakan (in Sabah).

deesidejambo

Did you have particular business during your time there? I'm going to Borneo with 33 Explorer Scouts to work on a number of projects in a place called Sandakan (in Sabah).

I lived 9 years on Borneo. You will love Sandakan. Especially if you like scuba-diving.

Carl Weathers

I was just getting drunk. One of my friends is half Malaysian, so a few of us went over and stayed with his folks and did a bit of travelling. Excellent trip.

Borneo sounds superb. If you have any questions, please fire away and I'll try to help. Borneo is probably very different to the places I went to though.

Giving birth to my son..the most painful yet lovely experience I've ever had in life considering he cost me both my hampden journeys in 2006!!

Denny Crane
****** Gail Porter - pre-FHM days. Lovely.

Did she go the full Portobello? ;)

I was just getting drunk. One of my friends is half Malaysian, so a few of us went over and stayed with his folks and did a bit of travelling. Excellent trip.

Borneo sounds superb. If you have any questions, please fire away and I'll try to help. Borneo is probably very different to the places I went to though.

Borneo IS superb! I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting to go, shame I have to take a bunch of teenagers out aswell!

I lived 9 years on Borneo. You will love Sandakan. Especially if you like scuba-diving.

I'm aware of the scuba diving opportunities in that part of the world, they're famous for it.

I'm covered for advice actually, I was out there for a week long reconnaisance in February (you're right - I loved Sandakan!) and we are well connected with locals - this has been 2 years in planning!

Landed a Cessna at Cumbernauld Airport.

Epilepsy might have stopped me doing it for a living in the RAF, but I achieved a perfect landing after a few hours of lessons. Living the dream!

I'll find the cash to get my full PPL before I get to 45. Totally determined.

Boaby Ewing

Poked Ahmadinejad in the arm.

I'd have rather have poked pre-FHM/Toploader/alopecia Gail Porter in the clunge tbh.

I P Knightley
Did she go the full Portobello? ;)

IS this a euphemistic phrase referring to the 5h1t-hole?

jamboinglasgow

Playing trumpet in the National Childrens Orchastra of Scotland aged 12.

or

Coming 421 (out of 8000) at the Great Caledonia Run in 2005.

Only a Game

Took a gun off a bloke doing a robbery once (wrong place at the right time and no choice really)

blondejamtart

Giving birth to my two wonderful children - worth every second of the pain and drama of both emergency Caesarean sections!

Optimus Prime

Getting my Masters degree, getting the job i'm currently in, representing Scotland at football for a former employer (large public sector organisation) and winning my golf club singles championship last year.

Won a medal for Scotland's U12s at....Badminton. :D It was bronze, and it was doubles. Quite pathetic, really.

My Dad and I met Sir Trevor Mcdonald at the airport once and he had a lovely chat with him but I don't remember, I was far too young.

My Dad and I met Sir Trevor Mcdonald at the airport once and he had a lovely chat with him but I don't remember, I was far too young.

I saw Chris Kamara with his missus at the airport once.

She was hoaching.

I saw Chris Kamara with his missus at the airport once.

She was hoaching.

I still would have, I reckon. Judging by my recent opinions. :th_o:

Gareth_Hearts

I won the premier league with swansea in football manager 2008

Best moment of my 16 years so far

rudi must stay

Getting through school, and leaving with some decent grades. Boring but that's probably the 'greatest' thing i've done so far in my life.

i play in a band that supported the world famous...coolio.

yay. :nah:

still, it was funny.

Snake Plissken
i play in a band that supported the world famous...coolio.

yay. :nah:

still, it was funny.

Everyone knows the greatest thing you ever did involves skydiving! :10900:

Archived