Tomorrow's Game

char

Commander Harris
A tad? Should it matter?

it's late! i'm bored. :P

but if he's not here on the wind up then I think that's fair enough?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My point is I don't believe you.

I ask you for the name of the boozer you will be visiting after the game tomorrow and after a quick google search, 7th option(so as not to be obvious) down of 'Irish Pub Glasgow' gives me 'FAILTE'.

:wavey:

My bus leaves at 1pm, I will be in the Tavern next to Parkhead Bus Depot before the game and after the game I'm going to FAILTE with a few mates who live in Glasgow. We might even stop off in the Sarry Heid in the Gallowgate on the way. I will also be at the Barca game on Wednesday and will be in the Nou Camp on the 4th March.

Commander Harris

For what it's worth, he PM'd me and I think he's a Celtic fan rather than a hobo on the wind-up.

My bus leaves at 1pm, I will be in the Tavern next to Parkhead Bus Depot before the game and after the game I'm going to FAILTE with a few mates who live in Glasgow. We might even stop off in the Sarry Heid in the Gallowgate on the way. I will also be at the Barca game on Wednesday and will be in the Nou Camp on the 4th March.

Good for you. Hopefully you'll be doing all that on the back of a tanking from the famous JT's.:)

Okay.

For what it's worth on Sunday i'll start in the 'Loch inn' stagger over to 'the four in hand' before singing in the karaoke at the 'persevere'.:)

Hope your mhanky football team get the spanking they so richly deserve.

My point is I don't believe you.

I ask you for the name of the boozer you will be visiting after the game tomorrow and after a quick google search, 7th option(so as not to be obvious) down of 'Irish Pub Glasgow' gives me 'FAILTE'.

:wavey:

Until the 2nd game at Tynecastle last season, there has been skirmishes under the railway bridge on the way back round to the Roseburn after games in recent years.

The biggest one was after a Scottish Cup game a few years back when MON was manager. Last season the police finally realised it was an issue an put barriers across the road at the bridge. There were no barriers this season but Hearts wren't there this time.

That enough for you?

A Boy Named Crow
For what it's worth, he PM'd me and I think he's a Celtic fan rather than a hobo on the wind-up.

I'm not saying don't talk to him, but what kind of weirdo does this if he isn't on the wind up? How many of us have been on the great unwashed fan's sites trawling (note, not quite trolling, but as good as!) for opinions about the upcoming match? Bin the clown mods, just to be safe!!!

I'm not saying don't talk to him, but what kind of weirdo does this if he isn't on the wind up? How many of us have been on the great unwashed fan's sites trawling (note, not quite trolling, but as good as!) for opinions about the upcoming match? Bin the clown mods, just to be safe!!!

Hear hear.

Commander Harris
What's your opinion on Beardy McFud?

who, me? I think he's awesome! but WGS is a pratt and plays him out of position all the time. I mean, RB FFS!

What is weird about wanting to discuss an upcoming game with opposition fans? Do we not all do it at work everday?

Kidding on I'm a Hibs fan would be weird.

Commander Harris
I still say that we storm the highrise with torches and pitchforks.

could be a plan! :P

this place is much more fun at night :)

who, me? I think he's awesome! but WGS is a pratt and plays him out of position all the time. I mean, RB FFS!

Silly rabbit.

You're talking about Greasy McBeardy.

I want to know about Beardy McFud.

:D

could be a plan! :P

this place is much more fun at night :)

This place is much more fun when I'm here :D

Kickback is roughly 17% better in the short windows between my bans. Word.

Commander Harris
Silly rabbit.

You're talking about Greasy McBeardy.

I want to know about Beardy McFud.

:D

ah! :confused: silly me, I got my bearded "fuds" mixed up. :o

Commander Harris
This place is much more fun when I'm here :D

Kickback is roughly 17% better in the short windows between my bans. Word.

you're doing well this stretch :biggrin:

long may it continue :thumb:

Archived