Tomorrow's Game

char

(Sprinkles magical fairy dust all around this friendly wee thread)

Anyone up for hot chocolate with marshmallows in?

Group hug, lads. x

I'm sure you must have less angst in the real world. I'd love to share Hot chocolate and marshmallows with you. :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris
(Sprinkles magical fairy dust all around this friendly wee thread)

Anyone up for hot chocolate with marshmallows in?

Group hug, lads. x

yay! extra marshmallows for me!!!

anyone up for some chubby bunnies? :)

I'm sure you must have less angst in the real world. I'd love to share Hot chocolate and marshmallows with you. :)

I'm a great guy in the real world. Seriously, ask anyone.

I don't have any angst on here, though. I hope not, anyway. I think that I'm nice. :sad:

ok, discuss the game then. what do you think will happpen? who do you think will play? who are your main threats?

If we play the way we did in December and January then Hearts will take something from the game.

However we have been much better the past couple of games and if we play that way again I think we will win by a couple of goals. Main threat is McGeady, he has easily been our best player this season. Nakamura being back is also a bonus for us and while he often hides away from home, he is crucial in home games. JVOH ha simproved a lot in the last couple of games, looks like signing Samaras has made him realise he needs to fight for his place. Velicka is a danger, especially with Caldwell at the back. Will also be interesting to see how Hinkle gets on, especially if up against Driver. In the couple of games he has played for us his tackling has looked suspect but he is very good going forward.

What bus ???

The supporters bus that Makween travels on. I believe others on here, who believe that Celtic FC are a major threat to Western civilisation, travel on it. :P

Commander Harris
Yes, Celticminded but Char isn't my name on there.

who's your favourite poster there?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
yes, in memory of hobo flair I think.

RIP Hobo flair.

Was a well loved member of the Celtic family. :sad:

Yes, Celticminded but Char isn't my name on there.

What pub will you be visiting after the game tomorrow seeing as you never answered first time round?

portobellojambo1

I used to have a poster of Pink Floyd which I really liked, probably my favourite, but it disappeared up its own erse during one of the many house moves involving our family.

RIP Hobo flair.

Was a well loved member of the Celtic family. :sad:

You would see a Hibs fan on the windup anywhere. :P

I'm a simple Bonnyrigg lad, it's all too subtle for me. :rolleyes:

Why? I'm not some daft wee ned playing games. I was up front straight away and was genuinely wanting to know if you fancied your chances tomorrow.

I know the animosity between the teams but I'm not asking you out for a few beers.

Past experience mate.

You can read the threads to see what we think our chances are tommorrow.

Carry on as you are and I'm sure you can join in some useful debate but based on past experience it's not surprising that there's a degree of scepticism about your motives.

Hopefully I'm wrong, although not following in your father's footsteps remains inexcusable.

I used to have a poster of Pink Floyd which I really liked, probably my favourite, but it disappeared up its own erse during one of the many house moves involving our family.

Just for you.

Commander Harris

:biggrin:

funnily enough I had a radiohead one that did the same thing!

shhhhhhhhhhh1 i am confident we will win, but disappointed that our result would benefit the greater of evils; rangers. end of day: OF = evil

portobellojambo1

I think the poster may have signed his own "time to go" certificate by indicating he uses the Celticminded website. As far as I am aware that site has been offline since about November 2006.

Past experience mate.

Carry on as you are and I'm sure you can join in some useful debate but based on past experience it's not surprising that there's a degree of scepticism about your motives.

Hopefully I'm wrong, although not following in your father's footsteps remains inexcusable.[/QUOTE]

I would agree with you, my dad is a Celtic fan, father in law is a Jambo.

I think the poster may have signed his own "time to go" certificate by indicating he uses the Celticminded website. As far as I am aware that site has been offline since about November 2006.

No no, it's still working. But I want him to answer my question...

You have to subscribe to post to it now, moved to a new server at the end of January.

Commander Harris
Could name you loads, how many are you after and what is your point?

folk are just wanting to make sure you are a celtic fan and not a hibs fan on the wind up, a name of a regular poster or two will satify our curiosity.

Why? I'm not some daft wee ned playing games. I was up front straight away and was genuinely wanting to know if you fancied your chances tomorrow.

I know the animosity between the teams but I'm not asking you out for a few beers.

Past experience mate.

Hopefully I'm wrong' date=' although not following in your father's footsteps remains inexcusable.

I would agree with you, my dad is a Celtic fan, father in law is a Jambo.

Apologies, please pass on my sympathy to your wife for marrying beneath herself.

No no, it's still working. But I want him to answer my question...

What are you suspicious of? I already said I don't have one but for humour, RITMO comes across as a funny bloke.

Your quizzing him to find out if he's a genuine Sellick supporter and not a Hibs fan, so he can be accepted?

Don't use smilies much but, :nooo:

Your quizzing him to find out if he's a genuine Sellick supporter and not a Hibs fan, so he can be accepted?

To check if he's at the wind-up.

Commander Harris

tis a tad ironic really. I suppose the point is if he's a celtic fan he's been honest and isn't here for the wind-up. If he's a hibs fan, then he is.

Could name you loads, how many are you after and what is your point?

My point is I don't believe you.

I ask you for the name of the boozer you will be visiting after the game tomorrow and after a quick google search, 7th option(so as not to be obvious) down of 'Irish Pub Glasgow' gives me 'FAILTE'.

:wavey:

tis a tad ironic really. I suppose the point is if he's a celtic fan he's been honest and isn't here for the wind-up. If he's a hibs fan, then he is.

A tad? Should it matter? MOD EDIT

portobellojambo1
Just for you.

Cheers TBTR, nice to hear a decent bit music coming out via JKB, some of that stuff that is available within The Members Area would give yer erse a sair heid.

I take it from this thread that we are playing Celtic today, I knew I was going to some s h y t e hole but had been actively trying to block it out of my mind.

Suppose I better get some clothes out of the dirty washing basket to put on in the morning, no point in wearing anything clean.

Well fair enough then. If you can handle the abuse from our angrier members :D then you should have fun provided you stay within the rules.

Archived