Tomorrow's Game

char

I'm a Celtic fan and I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow. From reading other threads on here it's clear you will all hate me:p but how do you think the game will go?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a Celtic fan and I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow. From reading other threads on here it's clear you will all hate me:P but how do you think the game will go?

You're right.

:Agree:

:wavey:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

You are going to get an absolute hammering on here.

You ever been to Celtic Park or do you just follow them on Setanta wi your tri colour in one hand and Guiness in the other?

Commander Harris
I'm a Celtic fan and I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow. From reading other threads on here it's clear you will all hate me:p but how do you think the game will go?

we don't get many Celtic fans visiting here, I suppose I should say welcome! :confused:

As for the game tomorrow, it's obviously going to be really tough for us but I don't think a result is out of the question. We are making a gradual improvement and although it hasn't been against the best sides in the league we are unbeaten in 5 and have won our last 3 without losing a goal.

obviously, celtic park is a tough place to go but we've actually got a decent record against your bunch. although I wouldn't be surprised if we got thumped by 3 or 4, especially with McDonald in charge!, I also wouldn't be too surprised if we got a cheeky 2-1 win.

If Velicka performs like he usually does against your lot we have a chance :)

If you can contribute without taking cheap digs and discuss football fairly, you should be fine here.

I think we'll get pumped.

You ever been to Celtic Park or do you just follow them on Setanta wi your tri colour in one hand and Guiness in the other?

f_27guiness2.jpg

He's the one in the middle.

McGeady the lesbian is one of the others.

I go home and away and have done for over 20 years. My father in law is a Jambo as are some of my best mates. They all hate Celtic as well:) The needle in the games has certainly grown in recent years but that's one of the reasons that I love this fixture.

chester copperpot

Fair play for admitting it off the bat.

I intend being too drunk to worry about the result tomorrow.

Only 500 tickets sold by us for tomorrow, think we'll struggle, but who knows, our better performances have been against Celtic recently.

we don't get many Celtic fans visiting here, I suppose I should say welcome! :confused:

As for the game tomorrow, it's obviously going to be really tough for us but I don't think a result is out of the question. We are making a gradual improvement and although it hasn't been against the best sides in the league we are unbeaten in 5 and have won our last 3 without losing a goal.

obviously, celtic park is a tough place to go but we've actually got a decent record against your bunch. although I wouldn't be surprised if we got thumped by 3 or 4, especially with McDonald in charge!, I also wouldn't be too surprised if we got a cheeky 2-1 win.

If Velicka performs like he usually does against your lot we have a chance :)

Wouldn't disagree with a lot you said there. If the game had been 3 weeks ago I would have been really worried as we were dreadful. Last couple of games have been a lot better but that was against 2 teams with confidence low.

I rate Velicka, didn't understand why he wasn't starting every week earlier in the season.

So far so good feck all.

A Mhank on here the night before we play them at Darkhead and because he gives it ''My faither in law is a Jambo'' we should welcome him?

If your father in law had anything about him he wouldn't have let you through his front door.

So far so good feck all.

A Mhank on here the night before we play them at Darkhead and because he gives it ''My faither in law is a Jambo'' we should welcome him?

If your father in law had anything about him he wouldn't have let you through his front door.

Dude a bit of controlled discussion is harmless.

I take it you were one of the 4 billion who went to Seville?

Read in the paper today that some tube is making a play based on the exploits of the Sellick fans in Seville.

Makes you sick.

So far so good feck all.

Why?

It's a football messageboard and as we are playing you tomorrow, where is the harm on me coming on here to talk about the game?

Hi there, welcome to the board.

I hate your team and everything about them. Top 20 richest clubs in the world? Pfft, they'll always be morally bankrupt. A disgusting institution, hang your head in shame.

I take it you were one of the 4 billion who went to Seville?

Read in the paper today that some tube is making a play based on the exploits of the Sellick fans in Seville.

Makes you sick.

I was and if true, a play would be embarrassing.

Commander Harris
Why?

It's a football messageboard and as we are playing you tomorrow, where is the harm on me coming on here to talk about the game?

not a lot. you should see what happens if I did the same on the huddleboard though :eek:, you're getting off easy!

Why?

Talk about what game?

If you want to talk about the Celtic/Hearts game would it not be a better idea to come on here at 5pm tomorrow?

I hate your team and everything about them. Top 20 richest clubs in the world? Pfft, they'll always be morally bankrupt. A disgusting institution, hang your head in shame.

I think you shouldn't listen as much to some of the older boys on that bus... :whistling:

Dude a bit of controlled discussion is harmless.

That may be true but don't forget that this guy supports one of the most disgusting institutions in the world.

That fecking annoying weegie accent as well. :mad:

I saw the thread you started earlier so had guessed that:)

Don't have a problem about your thoughts for my team, many Jambos agree with you and that's what makes this game better than other run of the mill SPL games.

Talk about what game?

If you want to talk about the Celtic/Hearts game would it not be a better idea to come on here at 5pm tomorrow?

I'll be on my way to the pub then so no can do.

How do you think the game will go, do you fancy your chances?

That may be true but don't forget that this guy supports one of the most disgusting institutions in the world.

That fecking annoying weegie accent as well. :mad:

I know that but whatever happened with Celtic in the past and whatnot has no bearing on whether or not Scott McDonald will score tomorrow.

The guy's come on and been relatively polite, and wants to discuss the game so I'll discuss the game.

Not particularly but you aren't as good as you think. :)

No.

Commander Harris
Wouldn't disagree with a lot you said there. If the game had been 3 weeks ago I would have been really worried as we were dreadful. Last couple of games have been a lot better but that was against 2 teams with confidence low.

I rate Velicka, didn't understand why he wasn't starting every week earlier in the season.

you seem to know a lot about our team selection for a Celtic fan?! Most Celtic fans I've encountered couldn't care less about the "diddy teams" let alone know that Velicka didn't get much of a run early on in the season.

Am I the only one who feels like they're being softened up before getting the pish ripped out of them.

We're Hearts fans, we are bigger than that. ;)

you seem to know a lot about our team selection for a Celtic fan?! Most Celtic fans I've encountered couldn't care less about the "diddy teams" let alone know that Velicka didn't get much of a run early on in the season.

Hobo.

Don't have a problem about your thoughts for my team, many Jambos agree with you and that's what makes this game better than other run of the mill SPL games.

Sure I've got a few pitchforks kicking around somewhere, anyone able to provide the torches?

STORM THE HIGH RISE!

Not particularly you apparently cheery little Sellick fan.

You will notice unlike your notice boards we do not have a lot of Irish stuff, you know avatars of IRA snipers, sectarian bile and sick language.

:)

portobellojambo1
I think you shouldn't listen as much to some of the older boys on that bus... :whistling:

What bus ???

A Boy Named Crow

No, you are completely deluded. This is no more than an SPL fixture, with three points up for grabs.

Your fans can make what they will of it through their "Celtic Family" and what not - but ultimately it's just a game against one side of the worst element of Scottish football - doesn't mean any more or any less than any other game though. Bye now!

What pub?

Just so we can rule out the hobo connection you understand!:)

Am I the only one who feels like they're being softened up before getting the pish ripped out of them.

Why? I'm not some daft wee ned playing games. I was up front straight away and was genuinely wanting to know if you fancied your chances tomorrow.

I know the animosity between the teams but I'm not asking you out for a few beers.

Why? I'm not some daft wee ned playing games. I was up front straight away and was genuinely wanting to know if you fancied your chances tomorrow.

I know the animosity between the teams but I'm not asking you out for a few beers.

(Sprinkles magical fairy dust all around this friendly wee thread)

Anyone up for hot chocolate with marshmallows in?

Group hug, lads. x

If football supporters were blessed with commonsense then commonsense would intimat that Hearts will get a good doing this afternoon.

However seeing as we football fans and commonsense very seldom go hand in hand then I believe Hearts can beat Celtic tomorrow. My belief is not the one that counts it's the Hearts players who really have to believe.

John

Commander Harris

ok, discuss the game then. what do you think will happpen? who do you think will play? who are your main threats?

I think it will be a close game tomorrow but I think we can nick a win.

2-1 to Hearts with Velicka bagging another double;)

Archived