When do you retire ?

Tams bird

"You can retire aged 67.2 on Tuesday 6 September 2044".

Jesus wept.

:43:

I'll be ****ed if I'm going in on the Monday though.

:2thumbsup:

You can retire aged 67.7 on Thursday 6 Jul 2045, will be saving some leave for that one then..

davemclaren
9 years to go for me and its off to Spain to live,health holds the cards though!

But not the exchange rate? :stuart:

Snake Plissken

I get to retire on my 68th birthday: Monday December 16th 2052.

Rupert Pupkin

Aged 67 on the 26th OCT 2041.

Think i need a drink!!!!!

Randle P McMurphy

Feb 2030. Krist thats still 21 years away and I am wiped out already after 28 years uninterrupted graft (well something like that anyway).

Tonight I will probably retire about 10..pm. The other retirement was in October 1991. Age 56. Never once had the urge to go back to work, and never once missed it. The best thing I ever done.:smiley2:

Tonight I will probably retire about 10..pm. The other retirement was in October 1991. Age 56. Never once had the urge to go back to work, and never once missed it. The best thing I ever done.:smiley2:

Enjoy Bob:2thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

I am retiring on 12 February 2021 at age 65.

Don't pay too much heed to the calculator provided in the original post. That is doing its calculations based on the present state pension age (SPA), which is 65 (for males). If you wish to retire early you can do so from the minimum retirement age of 50, although this will increase to age 55 from 6 April 2010

With regards to the SPA I expect this to increase initially to age 70 and possibly even to age 75 in not too many years, the minimum retirement age may well increase further in future years too.

PresidentRomanov
9 years to go for me and its off to Spain to live,health holds the cards though!

Why anyone would want to live in Spain is beyond me, still, I suppose anywhere's better than Fife :smiley2:

11 years to go for me, and I'll live in the most beautiful city in the world, Edinburgh :smiley2:

Adi Dassler

Are we gonnae see you on 'A Place in the Sun'?

:laugh:

"Staunch Hearts fan Eggo is looking to swap his Fife bolthole for a shag pad on the Costa Del Sol" says that burd with the jugs, Amanda Lamb.

Why anyone would want to live in Spain is beyond me, still, I suppose anywhere's better than Fife :smiley2:

11 years to go for me, and I'll live in the most beautiful city in the world, Edinburgh :smiley2:

Its where I want to go,if you want to spend the rest of your days doing the same old routine again and again and again....go for it mate:2thumbsup:

Are we gonnae see you on 'A Place in the Sun'?

:laugh:

"Staunch Hearts fan Eggo is looking to swap his Fife bolthole for a shag pad on the Costa Del Sol" says that burd with the jugs, Amanda Lamb.

A shag pad at 60...lets hope so:smiley2:

BoJack Horseman
Ages 68 on 14.12.2065

Wonder what the world will be like then?

So... you are 11?

This is just to be in receipt of the State Pension.

67 for me.

I'll have hopefully retired and be cushy on my FS pension scheme by then!

davemclaren
This is just to be in receipt of the State Pension.

67 for me.

I'll have hopefully retired and be cushy on my FS pension scheme by then!

The one that will be down the pan before then..... :stuart:

davemclaren

Never thought of you as that old. :stuart:

You can retire aged 68

on Saturday 14 Dec 2052

Thats ****, its feekin ages away :(

Canadianjambo

Can leave in 5 1/2 years at age 48 or stay for 35 years and will be 52 years old. Already planned my retirement gift to myself...my first season ticket!!!

:10900:

The one that will be down the pan before then..... :stuart:

Have a bit of faith Dave, have a bit of faith.

:2thumbsup:

PresidentRomanov
Its where I want to go,if you want to spend the rest of your days doing the same old routine again and again and again....go for it mate:2thumbsup:

And what different things will you do every day in Spain?

Incidentally, we met the boy you told us about in the Bronze Bar last week, I got the impression he thought you were one of those pain in the arse holiday makers he was nice to so you'd spend money in his pub for two weeks.

Oct 2049, Aged sixty fecking eight! Will never happen! I'll be retired or deid before that!

The Future's Maroon
You can retire aged 67.7 on Thursday 6 Jul 2045

Holy smokes Batman.....I need a drink after that - I also need to start putting the Lotto on again!!!

rossthejambo

You can retire aged 68 on Thursday 28 Oct 2055 .

That's quite depressing :43:

davemclaren
You can retire aged 68 on Thursday 28 Oct 2055 .

That's quite depressing :43:

Would you be happier of it said.....You can retire aged 65 on Thursday 28 Oct 2009?

Of course this would imply that you are 64. :stuart:

rossthejambo
Would you be happier of it said.....You can retire aged 65 on Thursday 28 Oct 2009?

Of course this would imply that you are 64. :stuart:

As long as there was plenty pennies in the bank then i would be over the moon :2thumbsup:

Christ the way things are going we'll all be out of work long before any of these dates

You must be due for retirement very soon Dave:10900:

352 days.

The bonus of paying 11% superannuation over 30 years.

Probably look for a new career though.

A melon seller on a nudist beach sounds good. :cool4:

And what different things will you do every day in Spain?

Incidentally, we met the boy you told us about in the Bronze Bar last week, I got the impression he thought you were one of those pain in the arse holiday makers he was nice to so you'd spend money in his pub for two weeks.

:10900:

"You can retire aged 68 on Saturday 2 Nov 2058"

While away yet : P

InNothingWeTrust
"You can retire aged 68 on Saturday 2 Nov 2058"

While away yet : P

JamboX2, lets be honest, you won't live that long, yer wasting away as it is, couldn't see another two years out of you!:th_o::hang::hat2:

Archived