Wallace is named young player of the year

vegas-voss

vegas-voss

Made a thread early about this but I had a question mark about it.Setanta just confirmed he has won the football writers award.

Brilliant news and very very well deserved.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

nice 1 Lee. Well deserved and capped by a beautiful goal on Saturday! In the words of Andy Gray, "Take a bow son"

great news for a massively improved player. more than just a big physical player.

yet another reason to be proud.

Robbo27_22

Immensely improved player. Was always evident that he had it going forward but his improvement at the back has been astounding.

Great reward for alot of hard work.

well done lee, well deserved. lets just hope he is here next season to continue and even better the performances of this season.

Great news.

Lee was another of many youngsters who were suffering from lack of guidance over the last couple of years but having a manager at the helm who knew what he was doing has been the key.:smiley2:

Walter Bishop

Different class!!

Over on ibummydad.net they were creaming themselves because someone exclusively revealed MadridFletch had won this!!!

European Jambos Mum
Different class!!

Over on ibummydad.net they were creaming themselves because someone exclusively revealed MadridFletch had won this!!!

just seen MadridFletch pick up a young payer of the year award on Sky sports:43:

just seen MadridFletch pick up a young payer of the year award on Sky sports:43:
for doing what? Hardly a prolific goalscorer and he prances about the park doing feck all. Another overated tube.

European Jambos Mum

Just re-wound the TV - and yes for the second year running Mr Fletcher is the Sports Writers Young Player of the Year.:57:

vegas-voss

Watch the bit before the Hearts game comes on Delehumt defo says that Lee Wallace was just announced ypoty.I think it has now been posted on the other thread that this is wrong but Delehunt def says he won it.

I def heard them say it on Sultana, but didn't know what to make of it cos it's been said Fletcher was gettin it for a few days now.

Sure someone posted a pic of him getting the award on another thread.

Did Wallace get it or not???

jamboinglasgow
Just re-wound the TV - and yes for the second year running Mr Fletcher is the Sports Writers Young Player of the Year.:57:

he is overrated, you have to admit that Hibs know how to exagerate their footballers and Scottish football fall for it. Lee Wallace has done a lot more than Fletcher this season.

jamb0_1874

Did Wallace get it or not???

I think one look at the Hearts website will tell everybody the answer.

sandy hearts
I think one look at the Hearts website will tell everybody the answer.

Dont need to go tat far mate just turn on SSN and we see fletcher holding the award and being interviewed

Archived