We're going to get utterly humped off Celtic

kingdannyb

kingdannyb

1 - goal difference will decide the title

2 - we'll have qualified for Europe already

3 - we're not exactly playing well anyway

so I foresee Celtic running utter riot and stuffing six, seven, maybe eight goals past us at Parkhead, last game of the season.

Anyone agree ?

Jambo, Goodbye

so I foresee Celtic running utter riot and stuffing six, seven, maybe eight goals past us at Parkhead, last game of the season.

Anyone agree ?

I think we'll win

You're not even a glass a quarter full really are you? :57:

I kind of hope it's 6-1 with our last minute consolation costing them the title.

But I really hope we give them their hardest game of the season. **** them.

paulyjambo

Anyone agree ?

I cannot see that happenign at all, maube you should put some money on it

Guest jambomickey
The thought is physically repulsive.

We don't lie down to those reptiles. They're not even playing well, at all.

Absolutely ****ing terrible post.

agreed.

kingantti1874

we are the last team in the world those dirty mhanks will want to face if they need to rack up a win and some goals......WE AINT NO ST MIDDEN YOU STEAMY PILE OF CACK

i predict we will shut them out for 60 minutes and in their desperation we will hit them on the counter in the last half hour...

bring on temps and glen for the closing stages

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Spot on sir.

There is no way that Csaba will let the guys lie down and take a walloping.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

When was the last time we were pumped off the filth?

Grow some bollox and have a bit of faith in your team, FFS.

I kind of hope it's 6-1 with our last minute consolation costing them the title.

Now that is appealing. Orrr.... A Scott McDonald style collapse in the last minute, when Christian Nade fires a double to snatch a 2-1 win. Would be funny to pish on their parade like that, even better if they signed the **** afterwards too.

I reckon we're the worst team for either half of the Old Firm to play in the closing stages of the season needing goals. We hate them.

TyphoonJambo

Complete pile of cack this post is, remember 86, never lie down to these unwashed terrorist loving ****, WE ARE NOT ST MIRREN!!!!!

The Old Tolbooth

Top reply as usual mate, and I couldn't agree more!

I personally cant wait to have a stab at ending those *******s title chances, bring it on!!

Utter disgrace of a post.....

Just what we DO NOT NEED at Tynie or anywhere else fans having us hammered before a ball is even kicked.

kingdannyb

Not too may agreeing with me so far . . . .

It is a hideous thought, but it is just a thought and a possibilty after all.

Would effing love to sneak a last-minute winner to ruin their season though !

Victor Meldrew
I reckon we're the worst team for either half of the Old Firm to play in the closing stages of the season needing goals. We hate them.

Absolutely - Celtic will really not want to have to get a result against us.

Jamboelite

Anyone else thinking it would wrap up a season to remember if we

Confirm the win against Utd on Sat and then

RAM IT RIGHT UP THE MHANKS the following week

We cost them a title with Austin's goal at Tynie but it would be soooooo much more enjoyable ramming it infront of 60k of them.

Remember some boys will be saying goodbye in a maroon jersey and they would want to do it in style.

Ulster_andy

i already have my ?30 ticket for this party!!!! :10900:

can't wait to ruin yet another celebration.... 500 tickets was a disgrace!!!!

Nothing would bring me more joy than to cost those vaigrants the title

what a pile of sh@te ......they will be kaking themselves if it goes to the last game and they are playing us.

Csaba will have us wound right up for it !

alwaysthereinspirit

Anyone agree ?

:qqb017:

When was the last time we were pumped off the filth?

Grow some bollox and have a bit of faith in your team, FFS.

Last season, 5-0 I believe.

Rudolf's Mate

[

Anyone agree ?

Because we've qualified for the Europa I think he'll give starts to people like Temps and we'll run them ragged!!!

alwaysthereinspirit
Not too may agreeing with me so far . . . .

It is a hideous thought, but it is just a thought and a possibilty after all.

Would effing love to sneak a last-minute winner to ruin their season though !

So we're down 7 or 8 nothing then we score 8 or 9 late goals to steal the points. That scenario is way better than your first thoughts.

Guest JamboRobbo

Assuming it isn't going to effect our league position, I hope we play the under 19s'. That it'd get the media and at least half the bigot brothers ****bag fans knickers in a twist.

If we win on Sat, the team v Celtic will be full of of boys saying their farewell (Kari, possibly Bruno, Pala, Robbie...) and young guys getting a run out for the experience (Temps, Glen...)

These are the games where the unexpected can happen and i can see us getting something out of it and ****ing all over their parade.

In a funny kinda way, i think if we go there needing something, we prob wont get it, but go there free of stress etc, we could turn them over

Gona be fun I think - what a chance to ram it right up their ***** holes

Assuming it isn't going to effect our league position, I hope we play the under 19s'. That it'd get the media and at least half the bigot brothers ****bag fans knickers in a twist.

Assuming our league position was safe, I'd find it massively amusing if Vlad loaned the entire Kaunas squad to Hearts for the game and played an entire team of Lithuanians against ra sellick.

Guest JamboRobbo
Assuming our league position was safe, I'd find it massively amusing if Vlad loaned the entire Kaunas squad to Hearts for the game and played an entire team of Lithuanians against ra sellick.

that would do also. Anything that gets it right up them and causes uproar. :10900:

Charlie-Brown

Whoever wins the league will be relatively poor champions in my opinion - as the game is at Parkhead then Celtic must be favourites to win but I doubt by anything like the margins the OP suggests, given Rangers reported financial problems I would prefer Celtic to win the league this season and increase the pressure on Rangers.

the OP is completely wrong although we dont score many goals we also have one of the best defences in the spl think about our biggest defeat this season was at tannadice 3-0 and we were at our worst that day if you take that result away then we havent been beaten by more than two goals all season so if they are to win it wont be by more than a two goal margin and anyway hopefully by that time we will have 3rd tied up and can play our under 19s and teach them a lesson me thinks 4-2 to us :10900:

As long as the scoreline is tight the chant MUST be...

WE ARE NOT SAINT MIRREN.

I would imagine Celtic fans will be more worried about us than we should be about them. I see us getting a point to be honest, we're no going to play wide open to suit those jakes, and if we keep our composure the counter attack is very effective against as slow a team as Celtic.

The OP should be taken off his medication and led into a darkenbed room for a lie down.

Since the fixtures were announced I had a sneaky feeling this game would decide the League. I can see us going to Parkhead with Europe in the bag but still causing an upset. It would be a laugh to see Celtic lose the league because of us again.

Anyone agree ?

Who are you, and what have you done with Danny? You're not missing Scotland and office life so much that you've turned all manic depressive are you? :smiley2:

You're the man that over the past few seasons repeatedly put money on before every game at Tynie on 5/6-0 wins to us!

Put money on us to pump Celtic last game of the season costing them the title and St Midden to go down. You know it makes sense!

kingdannyb
I see us getting a point to be honest.

Where does this come from ?

Remember, the OF are a collective 50 points and 92 goals ahead of us in the league and deservedly so.

These are facts.

We will confirm 3rd on saturday but then I'll be happy to avoid humiliation the week after.

Professor.Arturo
Does the OP know who the referee is I wonder??

We'll probably get Brines, and that knobjockey Murphy running the line, the OP might be right after all.

(Decent ref and I think we'll hold them to 0-0 or 1-1)

Jamboelite

Remember, the OF are a collective 50 points and 92 goals ahead of us in the league and deservedly so.

These are facts.

We will confirm 3rd on saturday but then I'll be happy to avoid humiliation the week after.

They may well be ahead of us in terms of consistancy but i can assure you they are not ahead of us by the same margin in quality.

We have given them both a game in all of our meetings this season and i dont see that changing.

No pressure on us and no real need for the points will only enhance our play and potential IMHO

Should we win on Sat then if i were them i would be getting the old incontinant pants out.

Buffalo Bill

Anyone agree ?

I think you should deliver the team-talk five minutes before kick off.

That'll really give the lads a boost.

Buffalo Bill

kingdannyb

getting up to watch those last two games at 6.45am would cause anyone depression !

These are facts.

from the fact we've taken a point off them twice on the bounce, both games where we were the better team for long spells?

Or that we've only lost 4 of the last 9 at Celtic Park?

Or that they, quite frankly, aren't that good and will be under immense pressure to chase the game which will suit our style of play?

Where does your ludicrous prediction of 6,7 or 8 come from, when we've only lost 1 game by 7 goals in our entire history?

JamTarts1874

But I really hope we give them their hardest game of the season. **** them.

Too right!

The OP would presumably also have seen Hibs defeat by Rangers last night as equally inevitable.

Whoever wins the league will be relatively poor champions in my opinion - as the game is at Parkhead then Celtic must be favourites to win but I doubt by anything like the margins the OP suggests, given Rangers reported financial problems I would prefer Celtic to win the league this season and increase the pressure on Rangers.

Hmmm, really hadn't thought about this too much. Had just been hoping we could ruin it for ra tic. Makes good sense though.

Rangers will lose players anyway, we know this, they are in trouble. They NEED the champs league next year, but if they come second, they face 2 pretty tough qualifiers to get there. (http://kassiesa.net/uefabackup/seedcl2009.html).

If they don't make it, it could give us a massive chance of a run at 2nd place as they would have even less projected income. It means Celtic possibly opening up an even bigger gap, but maybe every silver lining has a cloud

No, because if we did that we'd be accused of lying down, unlike St Mirren. The reason being that Hearts are good enough not to get humped off of Celtic, whereas St Mirren...well it's arguable.

And I'd rather cost Celtic the league :D

Also, if Rangers win the league, then it'll stop all the Celtic fans claiming the SPL is a joke because they won it four in a row.

Archived