We're going to get utterly humped off Celtic

kingdannyb

Where to begin?

Csaba's Hearts generally don't get humped by anyone, certainly not the OF. Just because Celtic need a few goals doesn't mean we'll let them do it.

If I had to choose between which half of the OF I'd rather win the league, I couldn't make a positive choice. My negative choice is that I'd prefer Rangers NOT to win anything.

But........ that doesn't mean I'd want Hearts to get beaten to spite Rangers. I'm a Hearts fan first and last and I want Hearts to win every game regardless of the impact on other teams (OK, someone will invent a scenario where a Hearts win means Hibs winning the leage, but I'm only considering what's plausible).

And, obviously, if Hearts could be involved in Celtic losing the league on goal diff it might be a measure of revenge for 1986.

I predict a tight, nervy game, with Hearts scraping a late equaliser.

This will be some game. The place will be electric and they'll come at us 100 mph. We'll still win but :10900:

bobsajambo1
1 - goal difference will decide the title

2 - we'll have qualified for Europe already

3 - we're not exactly playing well anyway

so I foresee Celtic running utter riot and stuffing six, seven, maybe eight goals past us at Parkhead, last game of the season.

Anyone agree ?

Looks like your on your on Hobo

Where does this come from ?

Remember, the OF are a collective 50 points and 92 goals ahead of us in the league and deservedly so.

These are facts.

We will confirm 3rd on saturday but then I'll be happy to avoid humiliation the week after.

Facts you say? How about the fact that we've drawn at both Ibrox & Parkhead already this season!

Nucky Thompson

I think we'll feck the mhanks up for the league. It's written in the stars.

so I foresee Celtic running utter riot and stuffing six, seven, maybe eight goals past us at Parkhead, last game of the season.

Anyone agree ?

Jebus.

Smoked-Glass

Anyone agree ?

Have a word withyourself half wit. We are one of the most stuffy teams in the league and I do not see us getting humped by anyone.

Think our biggest loss this season was 3-0 by United.

Bring on the final day of the season let's see us spoil their party with a cheeky goal from Driver:10900:

Anyone agree ?

No , i do however think we will take feck all from the game but a humping,no danger.

3inaBednar

How I wish we were playing rankers the last day, we could lie down and et pumped 25-0. st midden go down and celtic lose the title, that would've been karma!

H J Simpson

Lets pump Dundee Utd, tie up 3rd then rest our entire 1st team squad for the Celtic game - just to **** of Rangers.

The Future's Maroon
[

Because we've qualified for the Europa I think he'll give starts to people like Temps and we'll run them ragged!!!

Sorry to spoil your (or anyone else's) party, but we have NOT qualified for anything yet.

I expect us to get teh result we need on Saturday against the Arabs, and would love soooo much to stick it up them on the last day with an OFFSIDE/NOT OVER THE LINE goal to deny them the title.

Lets pump Dundee Utd, tie up 3rd then rest our entire 1st team squad for the Celtic game - just to **** of Rangers.

what planet are you on ?

I am praying to god they need a win against us come the last day

We have been owe them since 1986(for those who forgot about that)

A win for us ad st mirren to be relegated as well happy days.

The day we lie down to a celtic team after the 1986 incident is the day I would never go back to see hearts.

The ideal scenario is Hearts and Dundee United going into the last game knowing that they will finish 3rd and 4th respectively - we need 3 points on Saturday for that to happen.

If that does, the old firm will collectively dread playing the third and fourth best teams in the league who have nothing to lose on the last day.

I'd take a scrappy 1-0 win for as at the Tattie Bowl, with a combination of players bidding us a fond farewell and next seasons youngsters being blooded. At the same time, Dundee United doing the biz against the equally dispicable Ibronx mob and condemning them to second even when we do beat Sellic.

If Carlsberg did last days...don't think we'll need them to, if we manage 3 points on Saturday then I think this is very very possible. Rangers especially are under a pressure they haven't experienced for many a year.

Anyone agree ?

Jog on kingdannybhoy!

NewYorkJambo
Not too may agreeing with me so far . . . .

It is a hideous thought, but it is just a thought and a possibilty after all.

Would effing love to sneak a last-minute winner to ruin their season though !

I agree that if we have nothing to play for and they need a win for the title then they will probably get it. But I certainly don't see them putting the numbers you suggest past us. Three at the very most - unless something catastrophic happens and we get a couple of men sent off early etc.

That all said, I'd love us to deny them the title!

gashauskis9

It would give me great pleasure to see these muppets lose the title on goal difference on the last day with our involvement, 24 hours after St Midden are relegated :10900:

portobellojambo1

Difficult though it may be I have been speaking to a few Celtic fans at work, and they are not at all happy about the prospect of facing us in the last game. They know our thoughts on historical matters, and if they could have picked one team not to finish off against it would have been us.

Would be delighted to see us take a point or three off them at Parkhead in the last game.

Remember Celtic lay down to us 3 years ago so we could finish 2nd. Also, Are Rangers still playing on Saturday? We might no have to turn up if the huns get papped.

ritchies75

I dont think either of the weegie two will win on the final day. I think like last season Rangers will bottle it. Although i dont care which of them win the title it would be good to ruin Celtic's party with the fans chanting 'Justice for 86' at the final whistle.

Where does this come from ?

Remember, the OF are a collective 50 points and 92 goals ahead of us in the league and deservedly so.

These are facts.

We will confirm 3rd on saturday but then I'll be happy to avoid humiliation the week after.

If we get a win and pressure is off us I can see us causing a wee upset a week on Sunday. Oh what pleasure it would give me to see the prize snatched away from them on their own dung heep.

i hate celtic and i hope we prevent them winning the league - whether that is by winning, drawing or by only losing narrowly.

we played them fairly recently and i saw absolutely NOTHING to make me think they can hammer us.

also, should you not be concentrating on far more important issues like hearts' upcoming match vs. dundee united where they try to guarantee 3rd place ?

or are they getting hammered this week too ?

:qqb017:

rab obanheartsno1

beat utd on sat then go to the tattie park and cost the **** the title. it would be amazing looking at all there faces while we are laughing and having a party.

fatboythree
It would give me great pleasure to see these muppets lose the title on goal difference on the last day with our involvement, 24 hours after St Midden are relegated :10900:

for us to beat them on last game

and St Midden to be relelagated

such joy

After we score an equaliser in the 92nd minute that ricochets of Nades arse and hits both posts before going in!

"We are not St Mirren

We are not St Mirren

HAHA HA HA, HAHA HA HA"

Would absolutely effing love that! :10900:

After we score an equaliser in the 92nd minute that ricochets of Nades arse and hits both posts before going in!

"We are not St Mirren

We are not St Mirren

HAHA HA HA, HAHA HA HA"

Would absolutely effing love that! :10900:

that we are not

cant see any of us singing that tho

There is no way on earth we are getting humped by Celtic allowing them to win the league.

I have waited 23 years for this moment and I am dreaming of a last minute goal by Hearts to rip the title away from them.

And if the goal was extremely controversial, say a blatant dive in the box for a penalty, then all the better.

I will be there and would love nothing more than laughing at 60000 greetin stinkin filthy Celtic fans.

I'm not bitter though:smiley2:

Big_Hearts_Runner

If you look at our record against the old firm this season it is actually not bad. I totally disagree with this post, this current Hearts team actually plays better against the old firm.

The 4-5-1 formation is ideal for mopping up pressure then hitting on the break which we have done to much success. It is when we have to play Falkirk, Aberdeen and break them down that we struggle with just an Elliot or Nade up front.

I also have a feeling that both Hearts and Dundee utd will get something on the last day - it would just be like the thing for both old firm to drop points on the last day of the season as that has really been the thing which has characterised the SPL in 08/09.

Archived