Football Players at Gigs

Gigolo-Aunt

Simon Donnelly - The Stones Roses, Glasgow Barrowlands 1995.

John Colquhoun - Morrissey, "Vauxhall and I" tour, 1994/95?

saw john miller at a silencers gig

in the liquid rooms many years ago..............................................................

Walter Smith at the Bruce Springsteen concert at the SECC 1993.

Darren Jackson in every nightclub in Edinburgh 1991 - 1997.:confused:

Simon Donnelly - The Stones Roses, Glasgow Barrowlands 1995.

John Colquhoun - Morrissey, "Vauxhall and I" tour, 1994/95?

Sat beside Pat "crispy ambulance" Nevin at the Love gig at the Queen's hall and Peter Marinello at the Clash secret gig at Clouds.

Spoke to our then very own Craig Gordon at KT Tunstall at the Corn Exchange ... a couple of days before his early cap v Italy.

heartgarfunkel

John Colquhoun, Pat Nevin and Brian McLair all on the sauce at a 'The Men They Couldn't Hang' gig at Teviot Union, yonks ago.

Walter Smith at the Bruce Springsteen concert at the SECC 1993.

John McGinley (anyone remember him, Bolton & Scotland) at Bruce Springsteen, Wembley Arena, 2002.

Ally McCoist at an Oasis gig at the SECC number of years back.

My old man saw Terry Butcher at a Status Quo gig a few years back too:1022:

Rearend and ian Murray at the Proclaimers at the Corn Exchange (I didnt pay as I was working there that night!)

Glad you redeemed yourself there!!!!!

I'm ashamed to say that I saw Nicky Walker at a Bon Jovi gig at Ibrox a few years ago. (Not ashamed about seeing Nicky Walker...)

Paul Mcstay U2 Murrayfield,

Ali McMoist at "the boss" Playhouse,

Takis Fyssas at the Roseburn school Ceilidh(Bainfield bowling club)

Nelly Terraces

Saw Neil Harris of Millwall at Suede at Shepherds Bush Empire in 2002. Who was the ginger geezer that played for West Ham and Northern Ireland? Saw him at the Super Furry Animals at Brixton in 1999ish.

I once bumped into Martin Pringle who played for Charlton at Tescos Lewisham. I dunted the bloke with my trolley.

I'm dead interesting me.

Carl Fredrickson

Forgive me Father for I have sinned....

Gary Locke at an Eternal gig at the Usher Hall in the mid 90s

A few rantic players at the Royal Concert Hall in Glasgow for the Stereophonics gig when they were touring J.E.E.P.

From Perth to Paisley
Saw Neil Harris of Millwall at Suede at Shepherds Bush Empire in 2002. Who was the ginger geezer that played for West Ham and Northern Ireland? Saw him at the Super Furry Animals at Brixton in 1999ish.

I once bumped into Martin Pringle who played for Charlton at Tescos Lewisham. I dunted the bloke with my trolley.

I'm dead interesting me.

Ginger boy was Steve Lomas I think. Had a trial with us under George Burley.

Seen wee Robbo getting carried into a car by Slick and Cosity at Oasis at Loch Lomond. Everything was sensible until Walter Smith left the backstage bit and then all the players got wired in big time. Wee Robbo came off worst. Quite a few players there but they were the main ones i seen (all hogging the pool table). I was not really a drinker back then but could not resist the free bar.

edit... my pops says Robbo scored againt Rangers a few days later but he may or may not have been making that up.

Robbos Right Peg

Andy Townsend & Andy Gray (and a couple of slappers) @ U2 NEC Birmingham couple of years back

Tommy Gemmell @ Rod Stewart Hampden last year

Gordon (Kilmarnock, Rangers, Brighton, some dodgy Euro clubs and the SFA) Smith was the row behind me at the Gyp'sy Kings in the Playhouse many MANY years ago.

Before he had his hair implants.

Somebody said to him "aren't you the guy ...." and he said wearily "yea, yeah, and Smith must score ..."

Ha ha.

D'ck.

Sergio Garcia

Neil Lennon at an Oasis gig at the SECC a few years back.

At the same gig after my brother had picked us up we were driving down the clydeside to the motorway when my brother slows down and puts down the passenger side window and shouts "Your S H I T Simmons" at a certain former Hearts player, priceless watching his reaction, half in amazement he was recognised and half pi$sed off cause his bird was laughing at the insult!!!!

Unfortunately Neil Lennon appears to share the same taste in music as me, I've seen him at the Barrowlands, Corn Exchange and SECC for Oasis, ocean Colour Scene and Ian Brown.

Paul McStay was at Stereophonics at the Barrowlands 4 years ago too.

Entire Hibs squad at Village People Gig!!!!

I was passing and seen them go in honest!!

Chewy

Archived