Rubbish!

JamTarts1874

JamTarts1874

I'm at work as I write this with the sorest sore throat of all time. I usually get sore throats like this every year and it turns out to be a throat infection, sore when you talk, eat, drink that kind of thing.

The thing is, I work in a call centre where I have to use the phone and speak to people constantly.

I've asked my boss if I can get off the phones to do any other work that isn't phone related, apparently in a call centre non-phone related work is hard come by.

So I have to struggle to speak to people on the phone and it is complete agony.

I can't even take any time off sick as I'll get in trouble cos I've been off too many times already!

Rubbish eh?

shouldn't be skiving work then so you can get off when you really are sick.

nae luck.

Prince Buaben
I'm at work as I write this with the sorest sore throat of all time. I usually get sore throats like this every year and it turns out to be a throat infection, sore when you talk, eat, drink that kind of thing.

The thing is, I work in a call centre where I have to use the phone and speak to people constantly.

I've asked my boss if I can get off the phones to do any other work that isn't phone related, apparently in a call centre non-phone related work is hard come by.

So I have to struggle to speak to people on the phone and it is complete agony.

I can't even take any time off sick as I'll get in trouble cos I've been off too many times already!

Rubbish eh?

Theres plenty of non phone related stuff to do....:hanged:

Go ask if you can lick some stamps in the mail room lol :sorcerer:

Archived