Official Scotland V Iceland Game!

chester copperpot

shaun.lawson

When Five Live flashed to the game after Iceland scored, there was a hideous, deafening silence at Hampden. Under half an hour for Burley to save his job.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ibrahim Tall
how gash is s.fletcher, honestly, how does he get in the squad, he's scored about 8 SPL goals all season, really really gash

Still scored though.

how gash is s.fletcher, honestly, how does he get in the squad, he's scored about 8 SPL goals all season, really really gash

Barcelona here I come

shaun.lawson

YESSSSSS! I knew my Midas touch in reverse would do the trick. :smile:

alwaysthereinspirit
Barcelona here I come

They'll have to outbid Real Madrid then. Real Madrid calling Leith right now.:56:

haha i'm no a fan of felch either..but he's made it 2-1..cannae slag him now lol..C'MON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!

woooohoooooo

Ah, so thats what bitter sweet feels like. When was the last hibee goal for scotland?

Lets get another goal!

Seymour M Hersh
Get a grip. Real Madrid don't sign diddies. :sorcerer:

Just had a text from a friend in Spain. Madrid are expected to launch a "secure at all costs" bid for Fletcher on the back of that goal.:56:

shaun.lawson
Poland beating San Marino 10-0. These diddy teams have no place in these games.

Faeroe Islands 2-2 Scotland (twice!). Beware such sentiments...

Poland beating San Marino 10-0. These diddy teams have no place in these games.

Perhaps Poland lent them their goalkeeper before the game

Just had a text from a friend in Spain. Madrid are expected to launch a "secure at all costs" bid for Fletcher on the back of that goal.:56:

Not a surprise. The Meringues always want the best.

Scotland were just as diddy in the Helmut days tho shaun.

It seems you just need to breathe within a 5 yard radius of Steven Fletcher and he goes down looking for a free kick.

Quite pathetic really.

portobellojambo1

I thought the Bolivia v Argentina match was meant to be "live and exclusive" on Sky at 23:00 tonight. Very interesting scoreline at the moment.

It seems you just need to breathe within a 5 yard radius of Steven Fletcher and he goes down looking for a free kick.

Quite pathetic really.

It can't be simulation though otherwise the TA would be giving him dog's abuse.

slashishere
I thought the Bolivia v Argentina match was meant to be "live and exclusive" on Sky at 23:00 tonight. Very interesting scoreline at the moment.

Other than 0-0, I thought It was live at 11 as well??

Ibrahim Tall

Comparing the Faroes and San Marino is a bit of an injustice tbh, the Faroe Islands atleast generally put in a competitive performance eg 2-1 v Italy, 1-1 v Austria, 2-1 v Serbia etc San Marino on the other lose virtually every game by atleast 5 goals.

England game is on 993 on Sky if anyone fancies a flick..even just to watch the ukranians on the terraces lmao

Fletchinho off. Real Madrid obviously protecting their new asset.

shaun.lawson
Other than 0-0, I thought It was live at 11 as well??

It's 3-1 to Bolivia! Typical Argentina or Brazil in La Paz TBH: physically they're rarely able to adapt, and psychologically, they always seem to suffer there too.

It can't be simulation though otherwise the TA would be giving him dog's abuse.

Oops.

Silly me :sorcerer:

slashishere
England game is on 993 on Sky if anyone fancies a flick..even just to watch the ukranians on the terraces lmao

Ooh 1-1 now, dont remember seeing this score updated here, wonder why!! :sorcerer:

slashishere
It's 3-1 to Bolivia! Typical Argentina or Brazil in La Paz TBH: physically they're rarely able to adapt, and psychologically, they always seem to suffer there too.

Crikey!

Was talking to a workmate about this (argentinian of course) and he's saying the problem is the altitude... @ over 4000 feet

Also most of the bolivian team play in bolivia....

shaun.lawson
Rep of Ireland look like getting a good result in Italy

And Northern Ireland have beaten Slovenia. Worthington's a puzzle: he is absolutely brilliant at getting results at home, and unbelievably awful away. This was the case with Norwich throughout his time, and he clearly still hasn't figured it out. If only they could pick up a couple of results on the road, they'd have a fantastic chance.

Meanwhile, if they hold on, the point for the Republic will leave them in a brilliant position to tie up a play-off place.

And Northern Ireland have beaten Slovenia. Worthington's a puzzle: he is absolutely brilliant at getting results at home, and unbelievably awful away. This was the case with Norwich throughout his time, and he clearly still hasn't figured it out. If only they could pick up a couple of results on the road, they'd have a fantastic chance.

Meanwhile, if they hold on, the point for the Republic will leave them in a brilliant position to tie up a play-off place.

Well done Northern Ireland.

Forza Azzuri.

shaun.lawson
Was talking to a workmate about this (argentinian of course) and he's saying the problem is the altitude... @ over 4000 feet

Also most of the bolivian team play in bolivia....

It is. Brazil lost their first ever World Cup qualifier away to Bolivia in 1993 - then beat them 6-0 at home! What's curious, though, is less distinguished nations don't seem to have the hang-ups about La Paz that Brazil, Argentina or Uruguay do.

Pretty much always the case with NI whoever the manager has been but as you say his record with Norwich does suggest a trend

Archived