Congratualtions Rixy

topcat

26th March 2009 sees the tenth anniversary of Graham Rix's conviction and so means that as of today he is no longer on the Sex Offenders register and thanks to a decade of being a reformed character he would now, theoretically, be free to take up employment as coach of a girls under 16s team.

Which is probably about the right level

Chad Sexington
26th March 2009 sees the tenth anniversary of Graham Rix's conviction and so means that as of today he is no longer on the Sex Offenders register and thanks to a decade of being a reformed character he would now, theoretically, be free to take up employment as coach of a girls under 16s team.

Which is probably about the right level

It's the feel good story of the year. :sorcerer:

Jesus! Was that creepy bassa really our manager?

_305179_rixcourt300.jpg

alwaysthereinspirit
It's the feel good story of the year. :sorcerer:

Jesus! Was that creepy bassa really our manager?

_305179_rixcourt300.jpg

Creepy bassa?

The man was a hero.:th_love:

Dr. Bapswent

Im not sure what we are congratulating him for.....

Not bumming a kid in the last 10 years?

Yes the kid was under age and yes he broke the law, but IIRC he stayed by her and they eventually became a couple. Hardly the peadophile he was made out to be. Anyone who grooms kids and abuses them would IMHO be put down. But in this case it does look like a guenuine love for each other and not the usual sicko. Crap manager tho.

Just think if he'd waited for a couple of months it would have been "Hi Fives" and major backslapping "Get in there Rixxy" etc, as it stands the boys a peedo.

Gigolo-Aunt
Yes the kid was under age and yes he broke the law, but IIRC he stayed by her and they eventually became a couple. Hardly the peadophile he was made out to be. Anyone who grooms kids and abuses them would IMHO be put down. But in this case it does look like a guenuine love for each other and not the usual sicko. Crap manager tho.

They never bacame a couple.

Kind of ****s your post up eh?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

In the immortal words of the Manics -

If you tolerate Rix, then your children will be next

Are you sure? I am positive I read it that they even married but I wasn't going to put that in because I was not sure. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I would be really interested to know the facts.

Just think if he'd waited for a couple of months it would have been "Hi Fives" and major backslapping "Get in there Rixxy" etc, as it stands the boys a peedo.

Would you congratulate a 40 year old man for pumping a 16 year old?

19/20 fair game. 16 - still a bairn.

Chad Sexington
In the immortal words of the Manics -

If you tolerate Rix, then your children will be next

:laugh:

I still cringe when I recall him mooching around outside his dug out, plastic cup in hand, with his little lizard tongue darting in and out his mouth.

:stroker:

Not really. He got done for making the mistake of believing her when she claimed to be over age.

There is no suggestion that he was in any way 'into' young girls and absolutely no accusation that boys interested him at all.

He was a crap manager and was quite rightly launched. But the vilification and rumour mongering that followed that ONE incident was way OTT.

Boab Mugabe

Congratulations Lord RiXXXy! May you forever party at the pearly school gates for the rest of your days! :4_1_111::movethatass::welldone:

Graham%20Rix.jpg

Gigolo-Aunt
Not really. He got done for making the mistake of believing her when she claimed to be over age.

There is no suggestion that he was in any way 'into' young girls and absolutely no accusation that boys interested him at all.

He was a crap manager and was quite rightly launched. But the vilification and rumour mongering that followed that ONE incident was way OTT.

My point was that they never ended up as a couple.

Which they never.

My point was that they never ended up as a couple.

Which they never.

Not defending Rix but can you prove this? I am willing to be proved wrong but I think they did stay together ( not sure for how long) BUT as has been stated she was only weeks away from being legal and a totally different outcome.

Rix has proved he does not get it off with boys, or kids in general for that matter, and has been villified for one mistake.

The girl was a friend of the family. He knew how old she was and he refused to wrap up as it's like "getting in the bath with your clothes on", sleazy fecker!!!

Not defending Rix but can you prove this? I am willing to be proved wrong but I think they did stay together ( not sure for how long) BUT as has been stated she was only weeks away from being legal and a totally different outcome.

Rix has proved he does not get it off with boys, or kids in general for that matter, and has been villified for one mistake.

Right let's get real here.

Question - Would you let Rix babysit your kids?

Answer - ?

Say What Again

Answer - ?

Yes

Chad Sexington

Answer - ?

Would I ****

Say What Again
26th March 2009 sees the tenth anniversary of Graham Rix's conviction

Just out of interest TC, how on earth do you know this?

:jester:

PresidentRomanov

Answer - ?

Do you have kids?

Say What Again
I feel for your kids then. :42:

Cos Ian Huntley and Graham Rix are the same right enough :qqb016:

EDIT: I see you've removed that part

Boab Mugabe

Answer - ?

Yes.

They'd love his soiled knickers in a cup that he had at every match and if you ask me (which you didn't), the players would have won the SPL if they'd have been on a strict diet of that alone.

AP discussing a pair of 17 year olds, earlier

They twins are the cutest wee pieces of skirt ever.

:gossip:

Dr. Bapswent

Answer - ?

No, but then there are not many professional football players/coaches/managers who I would as they lack the babysitting skills and references I would look for in someone to fill the position.

Id also imagine they would also ask for more money that my neighbours daughter Sharon, who at ?7.50 an hour may not be the cheapest babysitter in the area but is certainly prompt and offers a good service.

No, but then there are not many professional football players/coaches/managers who I would as they lack the babysitting skills and references I would look for in someone to fill the position.

Id also imagine they would also ask for more money that my neighbours daughter Sharon, who at ?7.50 an hour may not be the cheapest babysitter in the area but is certainly prompt and offers a good service.

DR B you may want to change that post as it's open to all sorts of inuendo:qqb007:

AP discussing a pair of 17 year olds, earlier

:gossip:

Hahaha.

Problem is, I'm not a 40 year old sleezy man. :smash:

How do you even remember that?! Have you saved every one of my posts and put them in a wee book?

Hahaha.

Problem is, I'm not a 40 year old sleezy man. :smash:

How do you even remember that?! Have you saved every one of my posts and put them in a wee book?

Source?

Regal Kingston

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS! Was she nice....? lol

He got what he deserved and served his time.

Whenever I see his coupon, an Artic Monkeys song plays in my head

"What a ****my man....." I think it was out at the time he managed us.

It doesn't help that he actually looks like the kind of guy that would drive down Salamander street at dangerously low speed.

Just out of interest TC, how on earth do you know this?

:jester:

Years ago when this was more topical I put a reminder on the Calendar in my email programme.

Answer - ?

Assuming I and Mrs topcat were blessed with issue...

It would depends who the other options were.

_39177456_leslie_police203.jpg

Away ti ****, Street Legal lad, Street Legal

Im not sure what we are congratulating him for.....

Not bumming a kid in the last 10 years?

For not being caught bumming a kid in the last 10 years.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Its funny though how a 40 year old man douping a 15 year old girl gets on the sex offenders register, but a 15 year ols boy douping a 40 year old woman gets a pat on the back and handshakes all round from his mates.

At the end of the day she was in a club, he was probably wasted and birds nowadays can look years above their age.

A group of us were out last month and my mate pulled a bird in Cav, took her home (to her parents bit) and when he woke in the morning hungover she was getting her school uniform on! Turns out she was only just 16!! Telling you what though she looked the best part of 20 dolled up and would have got it rotten.

Fair play I say.

H J Simpson
At the end of the day she was in a club, he was probably wasted and birds nowadays can look years above their age.

A group of us were out last month and my mate pulled a bird in Cav, took her home (to her parents bit) and when he woke in the morning hungover she was getting her school uniform on! Turns out she was only just 16!! Telling you what though she looked the best part of 20 dolled up and would have got it rotten.

Fair play I say.

Was Scotland Holland 78 playing in the background when he rattled her??

The guy was a freakshow.

When he was appointed my Heart sank & I just knew that we were in for a rough time with the Romanovs.

Murder.

PS - Does anyone remember the game against Aberdeen when he made 2 subs at half time.

What a *****.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Found a pic of the lass involved but she aint half an ugly munter.

She does look 15 though so i dont know how he made such a stupid error in judgement.

_41636626_rixappointed416.jpg

Archived