Billy Dodds!!

3inaBednar

Francis Albert
I'm sorry but what's the problem.The guy is obviously a Rangers fan and is peed off that the Jambos made his team look like the average team that they are.If i had it my way,i'd make it compulsory for pundits etc to tell us who they support and act like it during games.It would be far more entertaining.

(1) we pay him through the BBC licence fee

(2) he doesn't come on and say "hey I'm your resident blue-nose" (which would at least be honest)

(3) he isn't remotely entertaining

With regards to the Physical comment.

We haven't been what you would call a "physical team" since Levein was in charge. There was strength under Burley but you wouldn't call it a "big physical team"

So that's Robbo, Burley, Rix, Valdas, Malofeev, Frail and Csaba (possibly even Pressley) since we've been a "big physical team". 8 managers ago and it's still getting trotted out.

marshallschunkychicken

Chick Young was at it as well on the radio today.

'I simply cannot believe Rangers did not win that game yesterday...'

Francis Albert
Chick Young was at it as well on the radio today.

'I simply cannot believe Rangers did not win that game yesterday...'

"In denial" - another recipient of our licence fees.

(1) we pay him through the BBC licence fee

(2) he doesn't come on and say "hey I'm your resident blue-nose" (which would at least be honest)

(3) he isn't remotely entertaining

It's tongue in cheek,mate.Of course there has to be some kind of professionalism in a decent network like the beeb but sometimes its boring,in fact insulting,listening to someone pretending they're not happy/sad about a football match.

I think its still there but have a listen to the guys who do the FC of Manchester match commentarys.It's a hoot and a good bit more honest.

I just listened to the "expert summary" from Dodds and it's clear the wee man is gutted!!!

GIRFUY Dodds you wee cant!!!

Archived