Billy Dodds!!

3inaBednar

First comment on the commentary 'rankers will have to be patient, Hearts are a big physical side' For god sake, can we please get rid of this myth!!

Nelly Terraces
First comment on the commentary 'rankers will have to be patient, Hearts are a big physical side' For god sake, can we please get rid of this myth!!

Heard that as well. He doesn't even think before opening his gob, just trots out the usual cliches. Total *******.

Carl Weathers

Just moaning there about Bruno being booked as it affected a Rangers break. It's embarrassing listening to him.

Nelly Terraces
Up yours Doddsy!!!

Sounded like he was gonna burst into tears when we went 2-2:42:, fecking litttle troll, get it totally up you, you horrible weegie loving little scrote. Gorgie Rules!!!

yvonnejambo
Sounded like he was gonna burst into tears when we went 2-2:42:, fecking litttle troll, get it totally up you, you horrible weegie loving little scrote. Gorgie Rules!!!

Just makes listening to BBC commentary all the sweeter, they still all sounded gutted esp sir chick :42:

Harry Palmer

Billy Dodds is a ******.

The Rangers equivalent of Murder McLeod. Erse etc etc etc......

Mr Quagmire
I keep expecting him to start whistling the sash along with their fans

apparently the producer on sport sound has to keep on telling him to stop singing follow follow when its on in the stadium !

wish he would just put it on air ! :qqb007:

:

Francis Albert

Dodds at HT : "Often when Rangers don't score after 5 or 10 minutes they begin to get nervous and don't push forward freely - today has been different blah blah" (or words to that effect).

Rangers scored after 9 minutes you thicko.

The Old Tolbooth

Billy Doods, a pointless wee mongol of a man who has absolutely no credibility outside of the huns!

to be fair to wee billy boy, he called it right at HT. with rangers seemingly pishing all over hearts, he was still wary and said the next goal would be crucial.

seemed like more of an anxious fan's comment than a dispassionate pundit's..... which it was.

Everybody loves Baz
Billy Doods, a pointless wee mongol of a man who has absolutely no credibility outside of the huns!

Not fair to tarnish mongols :hammer:

Buffalo Bill

A stumpy-necked-Scottish Cup-Heid ****.

Buffalo Bill

Harry Palmer

I've already alluded to the fact he is the 'blue' Murder McLeod.

The only reason he has a job is to comment on Rangers the same way Murder does on Celtic. It must be in their contract, Thou shall not criticise.

He couldn't even bring himself to say that a Rangers player cheated which was why they were booked. A lengthy defence....... When Aguiar was booked for the same offence, lip service....{'OMG, only 30s to go; c'mon u gers. score! Fe**in useless! Booooooooo!!!! GTF')

Its been a long time baby

There must be some chance to get a archive of all his predictions on the bbc website this season, I cant mind the last time he has had Hearts for a win if at all!

Nelly Terraces
A stumpy-necked-Scottish Cup-Heid ****.

Buffalo Bill

Also has a stunted mind. Sad that the BBC has taken it upon itself to give this latest moron some credence by giving him valuable airtime.

Get it up you Dodds you bitter little man:42:. Laughing at you tonight, you cretin.

Deans Jambo

Nob. Still chuckling at his commentary on a chance for his beloved gers in last weeks cup final- "great touch on the edge of the box by Davies and then he sets himself for a shot on target" - it went 3ft wide!

Since Karipidis has moved back into centre defence I now think we have one of the least physical teams in the league.

Looking at our team I'd say Zaliukas, Karipidis, Neilson and Nade are physical players. Even then Karipidis and Neilson aren't exactly the biggest of defenders. Obua is tall but not all that strong and while Palazuelos has a bit of height and muscle, his game is far more about composure and agility.

If both of your centre halves and one striker aren't physical then you are going to have trouble winning any matches.

I'd say we are hard working, industrious, tight etc but not physical.

When Mendes was booked for a dive in the second half he came out with some total nonsense that even john barnes seemed fairly baffled by. im not exactly sure if i heard right, so i apologise if im wrong, but he was basically saying that it wasnt a dive as the Hearts player had left his leg in the tackle so mendes was quite right to go down and con the referee. like i said i didnt really hear too well,was listening at work, but it was along those lines. anyone else hear it?

Harry Palmer
When Mendes was booked for a dive in the second half he came out with some total nonsense that even john barnes seemed fairly baffled by. im not exactly sure if i heard right, so i apologise if im wrong, but he was basically saying that it wasnt a dive as the Hearts player had left his leg in the tackle so mendes was quite right to go down and con the referee. like i said i didnt really hear too well,was listening at work, but it was along those lines. anyone else hear it?

Yep, I heard it. A lengthy defence as to how it was not a dive/cheating.

Dodds is an idiot. The alterego of McLeod....

Yep, I heard it. A lengthy defence as to how it was not a dive/cheating.

Dodds is an idiot. The alterego of McLeod....

Have to say it didnt surprise me, but a bit after it aguiar i think was booked for diving and apparently it was lucky for hearts because it broke up a rangers attack or something!! As an ex rangers player i suppose he's not going to be totally impartial-i wouldnt expect Robbo to be if he was commenting on the match but still, Dodds is a stupid blurt. And cheers for confirming im not hearing things! :o

That was just bizarre. According to Dodds if you are tackled then you have the right to drag your feet rather than avoid contact to make it look like you?ve been tripped. If you drag your feet and get a bit of contact on the tackler then you have been fouled and it is not diving. Now technically it is indeed "not diving" but is definitely gamesmanship or cheating.

Truth is that sometimes players get the decision (Fletcher on Balogh last week) and sometimes they don?t (Mendes yesterday). Inconsistency always makes decisions debateable but in these instances I think whatever the official decides, you just have to suck it up.

monkfish1979

Dodds is a complete stroker. He did, however, mention that Csaba should have been eligible for man of the match. I think he died a little inside at the time, but he did say it.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Did you hear him choking back the disgust after the game?

During the game when Nade went down with a head knock and the ref carried on after checking he was okay, he says: "Aye he knows what hearts are like"

Mendes hits the deck and co commentator remarks: "I don't think there was contact" Billy is bemused and claims that there definately was...

Do we really pay our license fee to listen to rat eating, filthy, short @rsed, ugly, blue-nosed, dishonest, lying, two faced, mentaly deficient, bin-raking, sash wearing, brain dead little fu*k witts like Dodds greetin' and moanin every time rangers make a hash of things?

What the hell has that tubby little weegie imbecile possibly got to say about ANYTHING that anyone would possibly want to hear? he can't even hide his bias during the ninety minutes and commentates from the angle of what rangers need to do to turn things around or finish Hearts off... give me strength seriously.

Rant over... Dodds = A bigger helmet than the one worn by Goliath.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Did you hear him choking back the disgust after the game?

During the game when Nade went down with a head knock and the ref carried on after checking he was okay, he says: "Aye he knows what hearts are like"

Mendes hits the deck and co commentator remarks: "I don't think there was contact" Billy is bemused and claims that there definately was...

Do we really pay our license fee to listen to rat eating, filthy, short @rsed, ugly, blue-nosed, dishonest, lying, two faced, mentaly deficient, bin-raking, sash wearing, brain dead little fu*k witts like Dodds greetin' and moanin every time rangers make a hash of things?

What the hell has that tubby little weegie imbecile possibly got to say about ANYTHING that anyone would possibly want to hear? he can't even hide his bias during the ninety minutes and commentates from the angle of what rangers need to do to turn things around or finish Hearts off... give me strength seriously.

Rant over... Dodds = A bigger helmet than the one worn by Goliath.

A junkie as well.

I take it the wee skitter is not invited to your upcoming 50th birthday party ?

Always loathed Billy Dodds. Everywhere I saw him (Dundee/Dundee United, Rangers and especially Aberdeen), he was always just an evil little player. I think he's the only player my old man described as 'a wee nyaff'. How accurate.

Guest Bilel Mohsni
A junkie as well.

I take it the wee skitter is not invited to your upcoming 50th birthday party ?

Nah, i've outgrown clowns at my Birthday parties these days but perhaps I could train him to sit on top of the cake holding hands with a Polly Pocket doll for my wedding.

Cretinous wee turrrrrd that he is.

I've already alluded to the fact he is the 'blue' Murder McLeod.

The only reason he has a job is to comment on Rangers the same way Murder does on Celtic. It must be in their contract, Thou shall not criticise.

He couldn't even bring himself to say that a Rangers player cheated which was why they were booked. A lengthy defence....... When Aguiar was booked for the same offence, lip service....{'OMG, only 30s to go; c'mon u gers. score! Fe**in useless! Booooooooo!!!! GTF')

Aye, but surely you`ve heard of the proffesional foul when it comes to Rangers or Celtic or its a good one to give away there. LOL

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Nah, i've outgrown clowns at my Birthday parties these days but perhaps I could train him to sit on top of the cake holding hands with a Polly Pocket doll for my wedding.

Cretinous wee turrrrrd that he is.

:hanged:

:42:

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Aye, but surely you`ve heard of the proffesional foul when it comes to Rangers or Celtic or its a good one to give away there. LOL

The one that got me ranting (Much to the displeasure of my dagger chucking lady) was:...

"Aaaaw!!!!... I was just expecting Boydy tae wrrrrrap his left foot arrrrrround that one!..."

He could not be more of a trumpet if you polished him with brasso and had him blown by a member of the salvation Army... but then what he does in his spare time is his own business! :hanged:

You forgot 'jug-eared' :smile:

I thought he was actually going to cry when ruben scored

Fair play to the boy barnes he was putting the teapot right at every chance

I have been away for the weekend so it's my 1st chance to comment.

Firstly, well done Hearts. An absolutely fantastic result considering being 2 nil down. Having heard the score at half time, I was absolutely ecstatic to find out at 4.50pm that we brought it back level. Made my weekend away even better.

But, listening to the Radio Scotland 'team' after the match really made me laugh.

When Billy Dodds was asked to give an opinion on the game, he was actually huffing and puffing & moaning about the fact that Rangers threw away the game. Sounding like he was devasted.

FFS, do they not even try to sound neutral anymore?

The whole media is a ****ing joke.

**** them all.

Francis Albert

It has been covered, but worth revisiting. Any neutral commentator would hope for a competitive game rather than one side rolling over the other. Suffice to say Dodds was ecstatic for the first hour or so, and sick to the teeth thereafter.

I noticed that on the way back from Ibrox.

The first thing he said was 'Oh god..sigh.. where do I start?' sounding really down about the fact we fought back. GIRUY Dodds

I have been away for the weekend so it's my 1st chance to comment.

Firstly, well done Hearts. An absolutely fantastic result considering being 2 nil down. Having heard the score at half time, I was absolutely ecstatic to find out at 4.50pm that we brought it back level. Made my weekend away even better.

But, listening to the Radio Scotland 'team' after the match really made me laugh.

When Billy Dodds was asked to give an opinion on the game, he was actually huffing and puffing & moaning about the fact that Rangers threw away the game. Sounding like he was devasted.

FFS, do they not even try to sound neutral anymore?

The whole media is a ****ing joke.

**** them all.

I think he has predicted a Hearts win once this season in Doddsy's predictions.

I'm sorry but what's the problem.The guy is obviously a Rangers fan and is peed off that the Jambos made his team look like the average team that they are.If i had it my way,i'd make it compulsory for pundits etc to tell us who they support and act like it during games.It would be far more entertaining.

Archived