To the 'Beachball crew'...

Gimme an H...

Gimme an H...

Its only 2 points now and we NEED to win this game tomorrow.

Just shows you what one game does to a point gap.

Francis Albert
Its only 2 points now and we NEED to win this game tomorrow.

Just shows you what one game does to a point gap.

Well, of course if we aren't playing one game can reduce a 5 point gap to a 2 point gap. I think most of us kind of knew that.

We don't NEED to win but I hope we do.

Only a Game

The beachball thing has been done to death now anyway

I'd rather see a banner at Easter Road that said simply

"Bye - Mixu"

"Bye - Mixu"

"Mixu must Stay" would wind them up more

Only a Game
Well, of course if we aren't playing one game can reduce a 5 point gap to a 2 point gap. I think most of us kind of knew that.

We don't NEED to win but I hope we do.

Of course we need to win !!!!

Have you seen our fixtures for the remainder of the season ?

This is the very definition of a MUST win game

Francis Albert

"Bye - Mixu"

Agreed. Anyway "Europe" = "beachball" (or "sombrero") always seemed a somewhat limited view of the big wide world, unworthy of Hearts fans.

Francis Albert
Of course we need to win !!!!

Have you seen our fixtures for the remainder of the season ?

This 100% a MUST win game

Yes I have. I still think MUST win is over-stating it. Important, valuable ..yes.

scott herbertson
Agreed. Anyway "Europe" = "beachball" (or "sombrero") always seemed a somewhat limited view of the big wide world, unworthy of Hearts fans.

What do you suggest - all wave a copy of the International Herald Tribune?

:cyclist:

Only a Game
Yes I have. I still think MUST win is over-stating it. Important, valuable ..yes.

Crucial in my view.

10 games left after this one. 4 against the OF and possibly two derbies(if not 1 away derby and a game on Motherwell's sandpit) 1 against each of Aberdeen and Utd (both of which might be away depending on what the SFA do to "balance" the fixtures) plus Killie at home and Falkirk away.

Dont win tomorrow and they'll smell the blood again. Win this and they'll begin to think its a scrap for 4/5th.

Its our biggest game of the season so far

I also think tomorrow night is a must win game. Looking at it in a short term view our next 2 games are Hibs and Rangers both away. On paper we should win the Hibs one but it's a derby so who knows. We can't expect to take anything from Ibrox.

Crucial in my view.

10 games left after this one. 4 against the OF and possibly two derbies(if not 1 away derby and a game on Motherwell's sandpit) 1 against each of Aberdeen and Utd (both of which might be away depending on what the SFA do to "balance" the fixtures) plus Killie at home and Falkirk away.

Dont win tomorrow and they'll smell the blood again. Win this and they'll begin to think its a scrap for 4/5th.

Spot on. Of course we are still getting the top 6 nonsense from within the club but the fact is anything lower than 4th will now be unacceptable and not to get 3rd disappoining. Tomorrow is key though. A win puts us favorites for 3rd, a draw makes it fairly equal with Utd whilst a defeat makes them favorites in my opinion. I suspect Csaba knows privately that the home games v Motherwell and Kilmarnock are must wins.

Charlie-Brown

Every game is 1 game at a time - drawing with St Mirren was disaster, winning at tannadice terrific, Aberdeen are dropping points left right and centre after 2 great Old Firm results whilst United scraped a win tonight courtesy of insanity by the Falkirk defender conceding a needless handball penalty......how anybody can say Hearts / United or Aberdeen are stick on favourites for anything is beyond me when all 3 teams have shown equally they can go 5 games unbeaten but just as crucially and easily not win in 5 and evey other team below has been just as inconsistant....yet for all our up's and down's we've still done better than all the rest thus far.

Jambof3tornado

At the end of the day we are far better off now than we were last season. Top 6 was the target,and still is,but if we could steal a euro place that would be a great achievement. Also the club accounts looking better than they have would be nice.

Bring on the 'Well.

Nade hat trick and a 3-1 win.:afro:

Crucial in my view.

Looks scary looking at it like that, but looking at the whole fixture list, I wouldn't say Dutd or Abdn have an easier run-in. I think we all have very similar fixtures coming up.

I think if we get to the split with, say a 3 point lead, I would be happy.

One saving grace is that Utd and Abdn are likely to drop points as both are struggling.

(by the name of jahova, I hope Tullberg comes back and is the muts nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Crucial in my view.

I agree.

If we can win tonight, we can put Aberdeen away IMO. If we win tonight, Aberdeen will be EIGHT points behind us and Dundee United will be five points behind. I would say a win tonight pretty much seals fourth and puts us in the driving seat for third.

What I would like to add is that I have a wee sneaky feeling we may get a bad deal in the post split fixtures.

Guest Dipped Flake

Forget about the post-split fixtures as everyone has to play the same teams but I agree that tonights game is crucial. Not quite a must-win but definately a must-not-lose; but if you are reading this Csaba please put at least 1 forward up as I would much rather win..

If we can beat Motherwill and Killie at home, and Falkirk away before the split then I would really fancy us for 3rd, not forgetting our easy game next week:smoking:

Nelly Terraces

Yep, no slip up's at home please Hearts. We have to win these home

rs against the lower teams. Too many points dropped in these fixtures already this season - good to hear Csaba's aware of it.

Archived