Help watching Hearts

TheBigO

I just moved to Morocco. Hooray! Only thing is, it's obviously even harder to watch Hearts than it was in London (definitely means no popping up for games!), so booooooooo!

Could any of the overseas contingent on here, let me know how they go about watching Hearts at the very least when we're on Setanta

I could get a dodgy sky dish registered to a UK adress, but tbh it would be my last option. I could watch online, but bandwidth aint the best so cant imagine it being too smooth

Any help much appreciated..... next Saturday approaches.....

londonjambo
I just moved to Morocco. Hooray! Only thing is, it's obviously even harder to watch Hearts than it was in London (definitely means no popping up for games!), so booooooooo!

Could any of the overseas contingent on here, let me know how they go about watching Hearts at the very least when we're on Setanta

I could get a dodgy sky dish registered to a UK adress, but tbh it would be my last option. I could watch online, but bandwidth aint the best so cant imagine it being too smooth

Any help much appreciated..... next Saturday approaches.....

You could just wait until the next time we play in South Morocco and then get a bus down there ....

Sorry, facetious and unwanted answer to a perfectly reasonable question

GC

You could just wait until the next time we play in South Morocco and then get a bus down there ....

Sorry, facetious and unwanted answer to a perfectly reasonable question

GC

Haha, naw I love it mate. I've known i was coming here for a year and cant believe never cracked onto that myself. It shall be sung religiously and with vigour!!!! (South Morocco is the Sahara mind, so dont really fancy it!!).

Just keep singing, we have played in South Morocco and hope we eventually do play there one day, it should help you get through the barren times, sorry cannot be of help..:th_sad:

Are you in Tangier by any chance ?

Na, Rabat mate. Good few hours from Tangier

As for S.U.S.S. As I sit on my terrace, Laphroaig in hand, sun on face, I can truly say - beat it!

Hearts.tv

You get about 12/38 games to watch (Hibs + Old Firm)

And maybe a cup tie here and there (and europe)

Get highlights, interviews, goal archive.

Only way to follow each game is to listen (all games are broadcasted on hearts.tv radio...which is surprisingly very entertaining.)

I usually watch EPL while Hearts play in the background (unless they show the game on tv xD)

Archived