OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD - It's Saturday ... it must be St Mirren

RobboM

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Francis Albert
Miko misses a good chance

The bounce of the ball made it a very difficult chance according to Nevin.

Miko booked as usual for his first foul.

Oh dear.

No way did that shower deserve a point.

sadly, probably not, but with our pishy goal scoring rate, 1 goal against is usually enough for the opposition to get at least a share of the spoils.

only saving grace is the 2-2 draw with the sheep and arabs? glass half full kind of guy that i am!

fu*kin gutted

maroonlegions

It just shows you what happens if you fail to kill off teams when you are on top, Miko gives away the free kick that leads to their equalizer , were is the fecking discipline.:mad::mad::mad:, Mind you the Hobos are slipping doon the table.:D:D:D:108years:

Francis Albert

Another tiny bit of silver lining - there are a few over on hibs.net pointing out that a point for St Mirren might not be a good thing for them in what they are beginning to think might be a relegation battle.

Thunderstruck
Aye, it's all feckin Mikos fault.........mod edit

It came from Nade dribbling back into his own half, him giving a poor pass to defender and then an equally poor pass to Miko who I thought was fouled not the other way round.

But Miko is back so another scapegoat is available. Sad really.

It came from Nade dribbling back into his own half, him giving a poor pass to defender and then an equally poor pass to Miko who I thought was fouled not the other way round.

Oh, give it a rest. I was ****ed off because we had thrown it away in the last minute. I don't know the full story, just sounded as if Miko had given away a stupid free-kick and I made a rash judgement in the heat of the moment.

Unfortunately some people on here will only see him as that.

Another tiny bit of silver lining - there are a few over on hibs.net pointing out that a point for St Mirren might not be a good thing for them in what they are beginning to think might be a relegation battle.

LOL! It's not Hibs who are going down though. I think it's Kilmarnock.

Archived