OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD - It's Saturday ... it must be St Mirren

RobboM

I was at St Johns, Livi, yesterday getting fitted for a blood pressure monitor. It is meant to run for 24 hours but I'm taking it off before 3pm .... I don't want to end up on medication for life :tongue:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we will win by 2 goals today and hopefully aberdeen and d utd play out a depressing 0-0 draw with loads of injuries and yellow and red cards.

CMON THE HEARTS

i want Aberdeen to win because i think utd are more of a threat :108years:

3 1 today GLEN 2 & BRUNO :108years::108years::108years:

its only a tablet a day dont worry, its a hazard of being a jambo.

I'm on 2 tablets a day. I spend my drive to and from games listening to my Whale Noises CD to calm down. :)

im on 3 a day! thats what 44 years of being a Jambo does to you :mw_rolleyes:

a nice 5-0 will ease all our tensions!

just setting off now from rural Ayrshire 'mon the Jambos

I'm not on any tablets but probably should be - although sorting out my coffee addiction first might have the same sort of effect.

It could be a funny one today, definitely one of those games with a weird build-up thanks to this nonsense with shifting the game and the so-called war of words. I just hope our lot are more fired up about it than they are.

Anyway, time to get moving. I have a good feeling about today. :)

im on 3 a day! thats what 44 years of being a Jambo does to you :mw_rolleyes:

a nice 5-0 will ease all our tensions!

just setting off now from rural Ayrshire 'mon the Jambos

Well this wee machine beeps every 30 minutes then pumps up the sleeve on your arm tight before slowly letting go .... not great for getting a night's sleep but also I reckon it's not recording anything and I'll have to do this again.

It would have been interesting to keep it on for the football though ....

I'm with you redm. his could go painfully wrong and we'll get Gus and their Chairman in tomorrow's papers saying justice was done if they win.

On the other hand we pump them and all the papers put it down to the fact we didn't move the game to tomorrow.

Hopefully option two. I have a feeling our fans will be up for it today so as long as we get the atmosphere built from the off we should be ok.

Johanes de Silentio

Any thoughts on the team, lads?

If Kari is out, who plays at CB? Is Zal available? Will it be Mrowiec at CB with Jonnson? Ant sign of McGowan? Is Larry here?

I know Zal can be a liability at times, but if he's available he should play, IMO.

Balogh

Robbie-Eggert-Zal-Wallace

Driver-Stewart-Bruno-Obua

Glen

Nade

Subs: (from) McDonald; Kello; Thomson; McGowan; Mrowiec; Ruben; Larry; Chesny; Templeton; Elliot, etc.

I'd have Ruben in ahead of Stewart, but Csaba prefers Mikey I think, and I suspect Mrowiec may start somewhere?

Hopefully not 3-5-2!

I think we'll do the business today, a nice early goal from Obua will set us up nicely and we'll go on for a 2-0 victory.

One thing is for sure though, they'll do exactly what Falkirk did and hack us down at every single opportunity and stop us putting decent moves together. Its going to be a hard fought game and I don't think its going to be pretty.

Any thoughts on the team, lads?

If Kari is out, who plays at CB? Is Zal available? Will it be Mrowiec at CB with Jonnson? Ant sign of McGowan? Is Larry here?

I know Zal can be a liability at times, but if he's available he should play, IMO.

Balogh

Robbie-Eggert-Zal-Wallace

Driver-Stewart-Bruno-Obua

Glen

Nade

Subs: (from) McDonald; Kello; Thomson; McGowan; Mrowiec; Ruben; Larry; Chesny; Templeton; Elliot, etc.

I'd have Ruben in ahead of Stewart, but Csaba prefers Mikey I think, and I suspect Mrowiec may start somewhere?

Hopefully not 3-5-2!

Nah Zal is definitely suspended.

I think Csaba will put Robbie in the centre of defence and put Thomson at right back.

Johanes de Silentio

I think Csaba will put Robbie in the centre of defence and put Thomson at right back.

Cheers, JM, but I dinnae fancy Robbie at CB somehow.

Cheers, JM, but I dinnae fancy Robbie at CB somehow.

I don't think Neilson would be the worst centre back in the world, I'm sure he'd do a decent cover job for us. Who knows what Csaba will do though. I actually think I'd prefer Mrowiec there instead of Robbie though, a bit more strength about him which will cover for Jonsson being a bit more lightweight.

Gimme an H...

Oh please god in heaven tell me you're taking the ****?

Oh please god in heaven tell me you're taking the ****?

Just my opinion, not sure why I think it.

I'd prefer Mrowiec at centre back I think. Stronger and taller. Obviously McGowan would be my first choice but I can't see him playing today.

EDIT: According to BBC, Karipidis should play today. :)

Johanes de Silentio

I'd prefer Mrowiec at centre back I think. Stronger and taller. Obviously McGowan would be my first choice but I can't see him playing today.

Awlright!

You raised my hopes there for a second.... Then I noticed those three letters BBC.

Gimme an H...

Fair enough, I just think we should stick Robbie where its relatively safe to play him. Right back. Going forward and his ability to find a maroon shirt with a pass he's rank but defensively he knows what he's doing and he's solid.

Just heard Kara is fit so happy days!

Mon the Hearts!

pupstersajambo

No he's not. He got an instant one match ban for the violent conduct offence, hence he missed last weeks game against Aberdeen. He has a further three match ban on the totting up, which starts next week against Dundee Utd, so if Kari is out, Zal will play.:tongue:

Randle P McMurphy

There can only be one outcome today as the poor wee lambs from St Midden will be too tired after playing on Thursday to put up any resistance.

Zal def suspended. He got a 1 match instant ban with a further 3 kicking in from 21/02/08 so def wont play today. Interesting CB selection looms. Cmon the JT's!

Toxteth O'Grady
when are you starting a team thread, i am leaving in five minutes.

Hearts: Balogh; Thomson, Neilson, Jonsson, Wallace; Obua, Stewart, Aguiar, Driver; Glen, Nade. Subs not used: Kello, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas, Kingston, Mrowiec, Cesnauskis, Elliot.

Gimme an H...
Hearts: Balogh; Thomson, Neilson, Jonsson, Wallace; Obua, Stewart, Aguiar, Driver; Glen, Nade. Subs not used: Kello, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas, Kingston, Mrowiec, Cesnauskis, Elliot.

Oh sweet baby jesus. Look at that back four.

Oh sweet baby jesus. Look at that back four.

5-0 Hearts. Don't forget these s c u mbags are used to conceding this many :laugh:

Come on the Hearts!

pay your ?3.99 a month and enjoy Gary, Mark and, to some extent, Lawrence!!!

Archived