Michael Stewart

Bzzzz

Stewart played some of his best football with the hobo's, maybe he should get back on the shandys then ;)

Maybe he should because according to Mr Bones he claims that he used to have a problem which would indicate that he does not have it now.

Where did he rehabilitate then Mr Bones since you are Mr Knowledge on the subject was it the Andrew Duncan or somewhere a bit more up-market?:)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth
So predictable.:rolleyes:

Good, I don't believe in beating around the bush, just get straight to the point and tell it like it is! :tongue:

Ok, i bow to your superior knowledge on the subject. You are correct and I am obviously wrong. I would however dispute the quality of his performances for the Hobos, and i'm sure square heid could tell you a few stories about Mikey and his drinking....

Good, I don't believe in beating around the bush, just get straight to the point and tell it like it is! :tongue:

In your opinion only that is.:)

The Old Tolbooth
In your opinion only that is.:)

Absolutely mate, it wouldn't do if all our opinions were the same, we'd have nothing to talk about ;)

Ok, i bow to your superior knowledge on the subject. You are correct and I am obviously wrong. I would however dispute the quality of his performances for the Hobos, and i'm sure square heid could tell you a few stories about Mikey and his drinking....

I think you will find that Square Heid would not tell stories about his players ex or otherwise and if he would never suggest that Michael Stewart had a drink problem.

He may suggest that he had a problem with his mouth or what came out of it from time to time but certainly you are totally wrong about the drink.

Oh an yes you are correct you are obviously wrong, nice of you to admit it.

OK Mr Wavy Davy, please enlighten me, why am I wrong? Also I never said that Mr Square Heid told the stories, but if you where to ask him.....

Just to add, I have nothing at all against Stewart. I think at times he can be a great player. Also, it was not JC who told me about the drink thing, but I was told by someone who still works for the Hobos that it was a problem for Mikey.

Why he would tell me that if it wasn't true, i dunno, i have no reason to dis believe him. Unless you are Mikey Stewart or know him well Wavey Davy, why am I wrong??

OK Mr Wavy Davy, please enlighten me, why am I wrong? Also I never said that Mr Square Heid told the stories, but if you where to ask him.....

Listen Mr Bones a person in this country is innocent until proven guilty so back up your slanderous statement with facts or retract it.

How do you know he "had a drink problem you suggested in a previous post that quote:

"and i'm sure square heid could tell you a few stories about Mikey and his drinking"

Well I for one am waiting to hear what these stories are, put the eveidenace on hear if you are so sure.

Just to add, I have nothing at all against Stewart. I think at times he can be a great player. Also, it was not JC who told me about the drink thing, but I was told by someone who still works for the Hobos that it was a problem for Mikey.

Why he would tell me that if it wasn't true, i dunno, i have no reason to dis believe him. Unless you are Mikey Stewart or know him well Wavey Davy, why am I wrong??

So it would appear now that you are starting to back off a bit in your attitude and questioning me as to why you are wrong.

Surely with what you have already said you can work that one out for yourself, it is not up to me to justify his defence but you as the accuser to prove your statement.

If you can't prove it then retract it.

This is not something that you can just come on and make a rash statement about without conclusive proof.

how exactly do you post evidence of someone having a drink problem from over a year ago??

Slander is only when you're saying something about someone that is incorrect

how exactly do you post evidence of someone having a drink problem from over a year ago??

Slander is only when you're saying something about someone that is incorrect

Seems pretty obvious to me how did you find out that he had a problem?

You tell everyone on here what you have been told and by who, quite simple really unless of course it is total lies and then you have no proof whatsoever,

Bear in mind that you don't develop a drink problem with the odd night out so there would have to be lots of evidence of nights on the town turning up to training with a hangover, etc etc.

He did throw up on the pitch a few times mind you so that could have been down to drink, there's one good story you could use.

I despair at the people that claimed that when he is in the team that we lose.

Certainly was not the case at the start of the season.

Ok, you're right im wrong. Im sorry that for obvious reasons I cant name the person that told me this stuff about Mikey. Bear in mind that someone with a drink problem dosen't have to be out on the town every night. In fact, if it's serious the opposite can be the case.

But I bow down to your superior knowledge WavyDavy.

Ok, you're right im wrong. Im sorry that for obvious reasons I cant name the person that told me this stuff about Mikey. Bear in mind that someone with a drink problem dosen't have to be out on the town every night. In fact, if it's serious the opposite can be the case.

But I bow down to your superior knowledge WavyDavy.

If you can't or won't name the person or persons responsible for the allegations or provide evidence to back up an insinuation on this board, can I suggest that you don't make it in the first place.

To even suggest without any form of backup that any player let alone a Hearts Player has a drink problem on a public board such as this is totally irresponsible and to be perfectly honest I am very surprised that none of the administrators have not intervened in this.

"Had" a drink problem. Yeh, maybe you're right, i shouldn't have said anything but i thought it would have been of interest to fellow supporters....and like i said, it's only slander if it's not true

"Had" a drink problem. Yeh, maybe you're right, i shouldn't have said anything but i thought it would have been of interest to fellow supporters....and like i said, it's only slander if it's not true

I think you must be very irresponsible to post something like this and come out with the drivel you have written above.

It might be of interest to some supporters if it were true but you have based your whole argument on someone's comments who you say works for Hibs but are not prepared to divulge their name as you say "for obvious reasons".

If you are prepared to make these possibly damaging comments about a player who plays for the team you allegedly support then what is the issue with divulging your source even if he is a Hibby?

OK, he still is an employee of Hibs, so for me that is an obvious reason. I totally understand what you're saying and in hindsight i should have kept my (virtual) mouth shut.

I can assure you that i'm not "allegedly" a Hearts supporter but a season ticket holder of a number of years (over 20), and I do pay a subscription to this site

OK, he still is an employee of Hibs, so for me that is an obvious reason. I totally understand what you're saying and in hindsight i should have kept my (virtual) mouth shut.

I can assure you that i'm not "allegedly" a Hearts supporter but a season ticket holder of a number of years (over 20), and I do pay a subscription to this site

I have been a supporter of Hearts for more than double the years you say and also pay a subscription to this site but it does not allow me to be slanderous.

I think on that note we will call it quits if that is ok with you as I am wanting to go to my bed now ready for the game tomorrow.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I will see Stewart and raise you the following scapegoats: (some of whom were quite rightly hounded by supporters)

Ivaskevicus

Ksnavicuis

Zaliukas

Calum Elliot

Steven Frail

Jamie Mole

All 'wage thiefs' assossiated with HMFC

The list could go on.

For the record: IMO Sewart would not be missed if he was to leave in the summer.

All bell ends who I wish had never been associated with the club.

Never been called wage thiefs though. That award belongs to the Pinallas and Beslijas of this world.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Stewart used to have a drink problem, he deffo did when he was at the Hobos. Maybe he still does? The reason for inconsistant performances?

I've read some pish on here but that tops the lot.

You also seem to have no knowledge of alcoholics because I can assure you, his problem wouldn't have disappeared between then and now.

Looks like you have linked him spewing on the pitch to being an alky.

2+2=5

The time spent at Man U and Hibs has clearly affected the boy's brain.

He seems to think he is a one man team. His best games for us have come when he chills out and just does his part. Not trying to be the hero. Not arguing every whistle-blow with the ref. Not traying ludicrous passs then screaming at his team-mates for not being able to run at 76mph to get on the end of them.

Just playing his part as part of a Team.

When he does that he is very very good.

Toxteth O'Grady

He played like a spoiled wee brat, moaned at all his team mates and every time he screwed up he wandered about not paying any attention to the game for a few minutes.

I thought he was OK and certainly not the worst player on the park. The treatment he gets from the stands is pretty embarrassing.

pretty much agree with this

I thought he played quite well today. He tries to make telling passes, sometimes too much, but often if we're creating openings they go through Stewart at some point.

Wish folk would get off his back a bit.

letsalllaughathobos

i just think he is not good enough for hearts.

waste of space time and effort.

prima dona springs to mind i whould also love to punch the**** in the puss.

A complete waste of space and money. And not just today.

The guy is a complete liability, he continualy tries manouvres he just isnt good enough to pull off - then blames everyone else for his failing, or gives away a free kick trying to recover.

Not well.

He always goes for the superstar pass and he nearly always fails. If he was even a fraction as good as he thinks he is, he'd be amazing.

Does the boy actually wear studs ?

He seems to spend most of the game on his erse :mad:

Its unbelievable how many times he slips. Cant explain why this happens to him more than anyone else? He has to be the slippiest player ever to play for us. It happens in all weathers at all times of the year in all areas of the pitch and its soooooo frustrating!

How does everyone think he played today?

Absolutely dog awful.

I still fail to see why he gets a game. He should have been off way earlier.

I honestly think Mikey Stewart is utter pesh!

He runs around like a headless chicken.

Every time he misplaces a pass or gives the ball away, its never his fault, he always blames someone else.

Hes a man short at times.

Awful distrubution and makes far to many mistakes.

Id drop him for the game against Dundee Utd for Ruben.

I thought he was OK and certainly not the worst player on the park. The treatment he gets from the stands is pretty embarrassing.

easy to agree with you , but the treatment he gets on here is a joke some fans are desperate for michael to make a bad pass while turning a blind eye to aguiar driver neilson etc .

some so called fans have an agenda with stewart and he seems to be the scapegoat of the moment!

No he is just bloody awful! he was easily the worst player in maroon on the pitch. He totally destroyed the shape of the team, when he went off the team opened up and started passing the ball to eachother for a change and started attacking again. Ruben was light years ahead of him. I'd ship him out soon as. Cab't understand the relentless clamour by some to retain a player that plays maybe 5 good balls all season and is pish poor the rest.

Stewart needs to get back to playing football, he imo worries about fans reactions or what the ref is doing or blaming team mates.......play football first then worry about those things.

Archived