Karapidis big doubt

lambojambo

I think it'll end up being Mrowiec.

Any idea the last time we played a match without a recognised centre half?

Don't know about starting the game but we couldn't have had many left by the end of the infamous game at Ibrox when Weir, Bruno, Pointon and Ritchie got sent off. :mad:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I would think Csaba would just stick Mrowiec in at centre half and keep everything else the same as last week. Stick McGowan on the bench, filling the gap left by Mrowiec.

Don't like the look of that one bit and I doubt Csaba would go for 3 in defence anyway.

I'm thinking a 4-1-4-1 is more likely:

The Balogh

Thomson/Nielson/Jonsson/Wallace

Mroweic

Obua/Agiuar/Stewart/Driver

Nade

I'd prefer to see McGowan to get a game tho!

I think you are bang on with that prediction apart from Mroweic he will be replaced by Glen.

Toxteth O'Grady
I may have missed something, but do we know why Csaba seems reluctant to play McGowan?

People who have watched him seem to think he is good enough.

A bit of a mystery but he obviously doesn't fancy him much.

Everybody loves Baz

Says this morning (The Sun) that Kari, Driver should shake off the bugs they were carrying. :)

Kari is def out of today's game, due to the lack of experience and options for the centre half position I have been informed that Robbie Neilson will move across to centre half today... Thomson will subsuquently fill the right back position as he has done in the past.

I know this has been mentioned in previous posts along with other formations etc but my understanding is Lazlo see's this as his best option.

Robbie is hopeless in the air!

You shouldn't be allowed near a football game, i've heard it all now!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Says this morning (The Sun) that Kari, Driver should shake off the bugs they were carrying. :)

Yes but what do the newspapers say?:laugh:

God help us if we play Robbie at CH.:(

We have young guys chapping at the door, this is the game to play them.

I'd have Neilson McGowan Jonsson Wallace IF Kari is out.

I'm fearing this one today now:(

God help us if we play Robbie at CH.:(

We have young guys chapping at the door, this is the game to play them.

I'd have Neilson McGowan Jonsson Wallace IF Kari is out.

I'm fearing this one today now:(

So would I mate and most other Jambos, but for some reason Csaba seems reluctant to put McGowan in the team (I'd be happy to be proven wrong today) and if he was going to play today I'd have thought he would have at least been on the bench last week.

Personally I think Csaba will put Neilson in the middle. I don't think its a terrible idea. Neilson's experienced and although he might not play overly well at centre back I think he'll do a good cover job.

The alternative answer is just to protect today's ( possibly makeshift ) centre pairing by doing our defending further up the park !!

Again we dropped too deep during the latter stages against the Sheep, unforgivable given both regular CHs were absent, and we were perhaps fortunate ( deserved though ) to escape without being punished.

Archived